Are

Danger

Taehyung

 

Date: 08.05

 

On this Friday night Taehyung goes to a club.

 

The only places which are more successful in the poor city part than in the rich.

 

Probably because you don't have to pay to get in, the alcohol is cheap and the people there are not a snobby as on the other side.

 

At least he heard so.

 

 

So the brunette takes this chance to make new acquaintances.

 

But it's different from what he hoped.

 

Not much talking is done.

 

And when someone said something...

 

“Hey sweetie, you're here all alone?”

 

or

 

“Watch out !”

 

Sometimes he even got pushed from behind.

 

Needless to say, he was angry.

 

 

Not angry at the people, but at himself for believing it would be this easy.

 

Taehyung goes through a door to get some air into his lungs again.

 

All the steam and sweat in there made him feel a little dizzy.

 

 

All he wanted was a new start...

 

But the problem is that he already had one.

 

The best one.

 

With the six best people he ever met.

 

And now he will never see them again.

 

 

He checks his phone like he always did before everything went down.

 

Normally he had some messages from the girl.

 

But of course he hadn't this time.

 

Not even one.

 

Not a single friend.

 

 

It doesn't make any sense for him to stay any longer, so he decides to leave.

 

But just as he is about to do so, he bumps into another person.

 

 

Said person turns to him.

 

“Taehyung?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

The man takes of his hood for Taehyung to see his face in the dark hall.

 

“Hoseok!?”

 

He pulls the other into a hug.

 

A tight hug which he is determined to never end again.

 

“Tae! Tae! Let me go, I can't breathe!”

 

“NO! NEVER! I let all of you go once! I won't repeat this mistake!”

 

And a bit more quite: “Please..”

 

Hoseok starts patting his back.

 

“I won't leave you, I promise. But please let go now, you really making it hard for me to breathe.” the older laughs and Taehyung let's him go reluctantly.

 

“What are you doing here anyway, Hobi?”

 

The boy smiles at the cute nickname.

 

“I'm supposed to meet some people here. We kinda planned to have a little dance off.”

 

“You dance?”

 

Hoseok just nods and grabs Taehyungs hand to pull him inside.

 

 

They make their way to the dance floor and Hoseok gets greeted by some other guests.

 

And then he starts dancing, leaving the others in owe.

 

Because damn, this guy sure knows how to move his body.

 

But what Taehyung enjoyed the most was watching the honest smile on the talented boys face.

 

The dance was a mix of really impressive steps, ual body rolls and funny turnings.

 

 

Taehyung could have watched him for hours without getting tired.

 

And maybe he did, because he only stopped staring when Hoseok slowed down and walked over to his side once again.

 

“You liked it?”

 

“Yes! You were amazing!”

 

The other chuckles, “Thanks.”

 

Both of them go into the room next door with some sitting arrangements and not so loud music.

 

And then they start talking.

 

And again Taehyung can't tell for how long they were sitting and chatting like this.

 

The only thing he knows is that just like when Hoseok was dancing, he couldn't take his eyes off of him.

 

There was just something about him...

 

Something hopeful and joyful which would never make you guess about his unhappy past.

 

It amazed Taehyung how someone who'd gone through so much could still make you feel at ease while just sitting there, doing nothing much.

 

 

Taehyung pulls the other over into another hug.

 

“What is-”

 

“You're great. Please never change!”

 

Hoseok laughs lightly,

 

“I tried, it didn’t work. So don't worry about that one.”

 

Taehyung lets him go again and they just look at each other for some seconds.

 

 

The evening didn't turn out that bad after all.

 


Words: 663

YAYYY Vhope is together again.

FIRST OF ALL A BIG THANK YOU TO fangrlxbecky19 !

Comments and upvotes are what keep me going, so thank you so so much for commenting a lot <3

And second:

You're lucky, because I didn't plan on updating today xD

But I had an accident....I crashed with my bike like an expert x'D

At least there is one thing I'm good at...anyway, because I needed to get treated, I couldn't attend my classes today...and have too much time right now ;)

Anyway, be grateful for my pain otherwise the update would have come next week hahaha

And yeah, the fic is nearly done, so be prepared for my question of a sequel...I mean there are more than enough great songs by BTS. I can't even write as fast as they put something incredible up again xD

See you soon^^