Danger

Danger

Hoseok

 

Date: 09.05

 

“Hoseok! ing stop taking so many breaks!”

 

“Aren't I allowed to drink something?”

 

“Do you think we're stupid? You just stop dancing to check your phone!”

 

“Is it about this boy? I mean honestly, if we do good, we could actually make some money with our dancing. SO who is more important? Us or your little friend?”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, are we going to follow him?”

 

“No. Let him go. We just wait here until he comes back.”

 

“You think he will come back?”

 

“Of course. He knows we're here.”

 

“Yes. All six of us.”

 

“What are you talking about, Jin? We're five.”

 

“No. Six. Why is it never working as planned?”

 

 

Everyone turns their head to the place Seokjin is pointing at and he is right.

 

“Life has to have a strange kind of humor.” Namjoon laughs bitterly.

 

 

“Hey guys! What are you doing here? God I missed you all!”

 

Hoseok pulls them all into bone-crushing hugs and the boys forget the stupid turn out of the happenings for a moment, happy to see the last of them again.

 

“We missed you too, dude.”

 

The dancer looks at everyone.

 

“But where is Taehyungie?”

 

“Well..” Namjoon starts, rubbing the back of his head, but he can't finish his sentences because he gets interrupted by someone.

 

“I AM HERE!”

 

And with that the missed person jumps on Hoseok from behind, slinging his arms around his shoulders.

 

“God, you surprised me!”

 

 

Soon after they go into the other room and sit down on the little stage which wasn't used for anything anyway..at least after they all managed to get up on it.

 

 

And just like the last night they spend together as a group they talked about everything and nothing.

 

Taehyung snuggled close to Hoseok with no intention of ever letting him go again.

 

Jimin looked jealous at the two of them before he decided to put his arm around the younger next to him.

 

“What'ya doing, Jimin?”

 

“YAH! It's hyung to you, you little-!”

 

But Jungkook only started laughing which caused his nose to rise and his teeth to show in an adorable bunny smile.

 

Jimin couldn't but think about how cute the other looked right now.

 

“You're staring.” Yoongi next to him commented rather unsurprised.

 

All of them already know about the little crush Jimin has one the black head since the first time they met.

 

“I can't help it. He is just too cute.”

 

“YAH! I'm not cute. I'm manly.” Jungkook yells who overheard the conversation.

 

“No, you're cute. Just like a little bunny. It makes me want to kiss you.”

 

With that Jimin reaches out for Jungkooks neck to bring him closer while puckering his lips for a peck, but before he can go through with his actions he gets pushed away by his target.

 

“No. Who would want that?”

 

“YAH, JEON JUNGKOOK!!!”

 

 

They all have fun and enjoy sitting together like this, nothing mattering to them but their friendship.

 

“We won't separate again, right?” Taehyung suddenly asks with a uncertain tone in his voice.

 

This makes all of them turn quite.

 

“I don't want that to happen.”

 

“Me neither.”

 

“But can this really work out? We don't even manage our own life, how are we supposed to look out for this of six others.”

 

“It can. In the end you will have six persons in your life who will watch out for you, too.”

 

Everyone looked at Hoseok after saying that.

 

He was right.

 

“It wouldn't make sense for us to go different paths again. Alone we will only go back to the sad reality we lived in for too long. If we stay together, we could save each other.”

 

“Okay. Then lets try together.”

 

Everyone smiles while nodding.

 

Even if it won't work out as they wish for it to be at least they'll have each other.

 

 

 

“OH MY GOD! THIS SONG! I LOVE IT!”

 

Hoseok jumps down the stage.

 

“LET'S GO AND DANCE”

 

All of them laugh but join the hyper boy anyway.

 

As soon as they are on the dance floor, Hoseok jumps in the middle and starts showing of his skills.

 

 

He catches the attention not only of his friends but everyone around.

 

They start clapping, but it doesn’t matter for him.

 

The only thing he cares about are the six boy at his side.

 

He just wants their recognition.

 

 

He only stops jumping around when he hears his favorite voice resounding from the speakers.

 

Taehyung took the microphone and started...he doesn't even know.

 

 

It was a mix of singing, rapping and some kind of alien noises.

 

But it was perfect.

 

 

And obviously Hoseok wasn't the only one thinking this way, seeing how everyone jumped and danced and looked like they had the time of their lives.

 

 

When he finished his song he came back to his friends.

 

“That was fun!”

 

“Yeah and you were awesome!”

 

 

Maybe it wouldn't work out.

 

But honestly?

 

Would it matter?

 

Even if they would fail everything they tried.

 

Never getting jobs.

 

Living under bridges.

 

Being looked down at by everyone.

 

 

But if they can stay together, it really wouldn't matter too much.

 

Because they rather end up poor and happy, then rich and lonely.

 


WORDS: 870

The End~~~

This time for real.

BUT!!! There will be an extra chapter coming up.

Yeah..and then...

ma~~~~ybe a sequel?

That means, if you want to know what's happening next xD

If you're alright with this ending I could always leave it like this.

I mean, they indeed are happy and together now...

BUT if you do care what their lives will be from now on, I would be the happiest person to continue and make another "season" ;)

 

Goodbye Baby Goodbye <3