In

Danger

Taehyung

 

Date: 09.05.

 

The next day Taehyung went to the club again, secretly hoping to meet his friend one more time.

 

But what he found was something completely different.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“Tae! So you're joining our reunion, too?”

 

 

 

“Reunion? What do you mean?”

 

“Come with me, I'll show you.”

 

 

Namjoon drags the younger towards to dance floor.

 

And there they are.

 

Seokjin, Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook dancing and laughing like they never parted.

 

Tae smiles as he runs up to them, hugging them widley.

 

 

“Taetae! I missed you!”

 

It's Jimin who hugs him back just as tightly.

 

 

“But where is Hobi?”

 

All of them look down.

 

“You know, we didn't plan this.” the oldest of their group says. “We were just as shocked as we found each other here as you are.”

 

“We don't know about Hoseok. Maybe he really managed to start over. Maybe that's why he isn't here with us..”

 

Namjoon tries to comfort Taehyung with his words but it doesn't help.

 

“No. I met him here. Just yesterday.”

 

“Maybe destiny made a mistake and gave him the wrong date to show up in this club.”

 

“What the did you take, Jin? What about destiny?” Yoongi comments.

 

“But he isn't wrong though, is he? It's actually kinda scary that we all meet here again. Destiny just wants us to be together!”

 

All of them look a Jimin irritated before Yoongi goes on with his former remark: “The only reason we met at the train station is Namjoon. He is reason why we all went there.” and after a short break he adds, “Without Namjoon none of us would know each other. And second: If you're poor and futureless there is not much you can do, then go to clubs and drink.”

 

Everyone looks at him before turning to Jimin again, because the boy suddenly started screaming.

 

“IT'S DESTINY!!!!”

 

The others start laughing.

 

All expect for one.

 

Taehyung who is still sad, because Hoseok didn't show up again, remains silent keeping his eyes on the ground.

 

 

“Come on, Taetae, let's have fun on the dance floor with me. We can worry about other stuff later.”

 

“I'm not in the mood. Sorry Jimin.”

 

“Then at least come with me to the chill-out-area.”

 

 

So he and Namjoon end up on a couch together, sitting next to each other in silence.

 

“I think I'm gonna write him.”

 

 

“You have his number?”

 

Tae doesn't respond to the older because he is already occupied with pressing the keys of his phone.

 

- Where are you? -

 

 

After a few seconds and Taehyung constantly checking his phone Namjoon can't stand it anymore.

 

“So you wrote Hobi?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“And? Did he reply?”

 

Taehyung shakes his head disappointed.

 

 

But suddenly his phone vibrates and the brunette checks it in an instant.

 

- In my dance studio. Me and some others are trying out a new choreo. -

 

- You can't come? -

 

- I'm sorry :( -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hey Hoseok, what is taking you so long?”

 

“Ahh. Sorry. I'm coming.”

 

He runs up to the other dancers and they start moving.

 

 

Because this is what he loves.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“He can't come..”

 

 

“Well that's a pity, but you have to respect that decision.”

 

“I guess.”

 

“You know we should be happy for him. He seems like the only one out of us who really used the chance he got. We can be proud that we helped him turn his life to the better.”

 

“But it's wrong.”

 

 

“What do you mean.”

 

“I met him yesterday?”

 

“And what? Taehyung, I came here everyday after work...well except for yesterday which means my life is . If he only came once everything is probably working out, don't you think so?”

 

“Yeah, I mean no..I...I'm going to him.”

 

 

“What? TAE, WAIT!”

 

But he is it too late to stop the other boy.

 

So he goes back to the others.

 

“Why did Taehyung run off just now?”

 

Namjoon sighs.

 

 

“He's going to Hoseok.”

 


Words: 661

Bang Bang Bang!

One more official chapter to go and an extra one.

Can anybody guess the title of the next one? Hahaha, guess this is pretty easy xD

Have a great day ;)