Get

Danger

Seokjin

 

Date: 05.05.

 

Seokjin doesn't know for how long he just stood there and watched the fire.

 

 

He enjoyed it.

 

He enjoyed watching the fire taking over the room.

 

Slowly burning the wooden bed, getting bigger and bigger.

 

The smoke is covering the whole room, when Seokjin decides to get out.

 

This is his final farewell.

 

 

While walking down the stairs he presses the fire alarm button.

 

He wasn't a bad person. He never wanted to hurt someone.

 

But he needed to burn this place or he would have never moved on.

 

 

This was the room were everything fell apart. Were all of his dreams got broken.

 

Now he needed new ones.

 

 

As soon as he's out, Seokjin walks around aimlessly.

 

Going past all the people on the street who came out to watch the fire.

 

 

To watch the crying people and the fearful eyes of others while seeing their house getting burned down.

 

“I'm sorry.”

 

It isn't enough of an excuse for taking the home of others, but if the firefighters act fast, the only apartment ruined while be his.

 

 

This is his last wish before getting his life straight.

 

Hopefully.

 


WORDS. 191

Okay..I really didn't know how to write this chapter and I think you can see that, because it's the worst I've ever written.

I'm sorry about that, but I try to make it up to you with the next hapters coming...

(and kinda with updating fast^^)

Enjoy your day <3