Of

Danger

Taehyung

 

Date: 02.05

 

He wasn't perfect.

 

He made mistakes.

 

And yes, he regrets what he did to this man.

 

But that doesn't mean that Taehyung doesn't deserve a new start.

 

 

He went back to his little apartment the day he left the other boys, attentively he sneaked through the door, shutting it right after.

 

If there is one thing he doesn't want to happen, it is anybody to know that he is back.

 

He keeps his lights out, the curtains closed, all the electric devices off.

 

 

Taehyung doesn't know if there are people looking for him, because of what he did, but he doesn't want to risk it.

 

He can't start a new life while being in prison.

 

But he can make a fresh start if he leaves everything from his past behind.

 

 

Where should he begin?

 

 

Taehyungs eyes fall on an old pair of scissors and he takes them in an instant.

 

He goes to the dirty mirror in his bedroom and looks at himself.

 

He is a wrack. A blind stranger could tell.

 

 

But then again, maybe he needed to go to the very bottom to rise again.

 

 

He may be weak in the past.

 

He might went trough a lot.

 

But now he will get over all this and gain more strength and go out of this house, out of this city as a strong and independent person.

 

 

No one will ever stop him.

 

No one will ever hold him down again.

 

Not this time.

 

 

Because now he knows what real friendship is like.

 

And if he ever gets the chance to feel this save and wanted like he did with them, he will never let go again.

 

Because THAT was the biggest mistake he made in his life.

 

 


WORDS: 293

God, I feel bad.

I let you wait like forever and then you only get 300 words of crap?

Sorry

I just have a lot to do with university and stuff, so don't hate me (◠﹏◠✿)