I am

Danger

NAMJOON

 

Date: 01.05

 

Namjoon makes his way through town.

 

After he parted with the boys, he walked around for some minutes, thinking about his next actions. His new future.

 

Back in the days he tried for some sophisticated jobs, but it didn't work out as he wished it would.

 

The real elevated work he wasn't allowed to do because of his lack in qualifications as a graduation and for the others..he was to smart.

 

People just saw him as the uneducated and worthless boy, which the city had a lot of.

 

But when he started working his employers soon realized that there is more to him.

 

They acknowledge Namjoon as the intelligent person he is, but instead of seeing him as a great profit for the company, they see him as a source of danger.

 

 

Intelligence is a great power, but nothing the underpaid boy from the slums should have when he works for million-dollar-businesses.

 

Afraid of what he could cause for the company, they fire him. It happens every time.

 

Namjoon isn't even surprised anymore.

 

 

So when he finds an announce for a job at a tiny radio-show in a newspaper, he doesn't take long before he decides to try his luck.

 

 

 

One day later Namjoon is sitting in a the little room he's been allocated to.

 

 

It's dirty and dark and smells as if something died in there days ago.

 

But it's a job. And if Namjoon really want to try to get his life straight, he needs one.

 

As soon as he earned the first money he can leave again and try for something better, maybe even attend a school once again and move to the better side of the city.

 

But for now all he can do is turn the light on and fulfill the tasks he got from his new boss.

 

 

Arranging documents, evaluating statistics, analyzing reports.

 

In conclusion: Everything no one else wants to do.

 

 

Namjoon can understand why this radio-show has as little listener as it has.

 

It's all crap.

 

Who writes those texts? A twelve year old?

 

What the actual .

 

Namjoon decides to write some of his own, throwing the other away.

 

 

“Hey! What are you doing?”

 

His boss rushes into the little “office” and takes the paper out of Namjoon hands. Furious.

 

The man yells at him, but he doesn't even listen. Probably the same nonsense he hears every time he takes the initiative. But Namjoon can't just sit there and do nothing when he reads crap like this.

 

So he just endures the screaming, trying not to look to unimpressed.

 

After some minutes his boss finally comes down, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his fat fingers.

 

He is disgusting.

 

Before the man goes back to his own room, he says something which indeed gets Namjoons attention.

 

“No payment for you this week! Better stay in your lane, hobo.”

 

Namjoon inhales the air slowly to calm himself before he does something he would regret.

 

One day.

 

He works here for one ing day and he already hates the job.

 

What a new start.

 

 


WORDS: 517

 

:D

 

hehehe..back again, this is real fantasy~~~

yup, my dear readers, enjoy the first chapter, I try to be a bit faster with updating than I was with the other story, but no promises, okay?

I love you all :*

 

BTW!!!: the date I write are like this: dayday.monthmonth.(yearyearyearyear), just so you know, this happens a day after the end of I need u in may, not january...

And keep in mind that I'm not a native speaker...:)

BYE ;) Stay healthy <3