New Target

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        Shin enters Jae Suk's office, his executive chief while bringing some reports on the progress of the ACO's case. After receiving the report , Jae Suk read it seriously and several wrinkles appeared on his face.

 

"so... they are not related to ACO members?"Jae Suk asked after making the conclusion of the report.

 

"they are just ordinary fighters... well, but I'll keep making more observations about it, just in case they think they can fool us.. there was actually still someone who made me suspicious, but unfortunately, he was able to escape from me" Shin said.

 

"alright then... be careful " Jae Suk said attentively. He then closed the letter report and accidentally saw Shin's wrist.

 

"are you hurt? What's that bruise?" Jae Suk pointed at the bruise on Shin's wrist with his eye movement. The muscular man raised his hand and examined the bruises that his boss meant.

 

"a girl just bit me..." said Shin remembers the last night when he lost his target because of the teenage brawl and the crazy girl.

 

"a girl??"Jae Suk asked with suspicious eyes, he smiled at Shin with a teasing face.

 

"what kind of girl?"Jae Suk added . Extremelly curious.

 

"just a crazy girl." Shin said later. Jae suk laughs at his answer and looks at Shin with a suspicious mocking face.

 

"she's really a crazy girl indeed... how could she bite you? "Something" certainly happened last night, right?"Jae Suk asked. Shin seemed confused, not understanding what Jae Suk was talking about.

 

"are you finally dating someone?" Jae Suk asked and looked straightly ahead at the end.

 

"what?" Shin asked in shock.

 

"oooh ... come on, just tell me, is she beautiful?"ask Jae Suk again.

 

"yes she is ... wait. I mean no... well yeah, she's beautiful, but she's not... I'm not dating her!" Shin replied while explaining everything with a messy sentence.

 

"hahaha... yak Shin-ah,you're blushing... You don't have to hide it if you're dating someone..."said Jae Suk couldn't help but laugh at seeing the cold Shin being shy and his face turning red, this is the first time seeing him like that.

"please stop teasing me Chairman Yoo, she is just a crazy girl I met during the investigation, she is the reason why I can't follow my target, she fights in front of the nightclub, she is even a high school student and she is the only girl there, don't you think she is really crazy? How can a girl behave like that? And dhe bit me when I tried to catch her, she was so ridiculous " said Shin started nagging and feeling annoyed again with Hyang. He felt that he would definitely shout at her and give her a very long advice if they met again.

 

"you seem to be watching her very well, don't you?" Jae Suk kept his smile and continued his 'make fun' of Shin.

 

"why should I?" ask Shin back.

 

"hahaha, how cute... Shin-ah, can't you realize the way you talk about her? Is it possible to tell a story in detail when you don't really care and take a big focus on her? And also, you even let her bite you? The tough Kim Shin did that? You never even let anyone of us touch you though... is she special to you?"Jae Suk asked.

 

Shin just kept quiet for a while, thinking about the answer to that question.

 

"I've already told you the report I have, so, excuse me Chairman Yoo..." Shin said bowing before leaving the office without answering the question.

 

"that boy... he can also be shy?"Jae suk muttered smiling to himself while looking at the door that Shin had just closed.

 

Meanwhile, at the SEC elite school. There are two girl who are talking in the restroom, they washing their hand and have a ceritain conversation about something.

 

"do you know the rumor about the angel devil? People said that Song Hyang use her power to get close with the boys..." said the first girl.

 

"she did that? What a pity... all of the boys are quiet attractive, why should they stick close with her? She even not look like a real girl, not even pretty, I think the rumour is right..." said the other one.

 

"they have handsome faces and great popularity. They are so amazing! That ! I really want to beat her and exchange our spot, what did she do actually? I really hate her!" said the girl with a short hair while applying some make up on her face.

 

"did you know about her dark past rumor?" ask the other girl who has a chubby cheeck, she is really cute.

 

"what do you mean?" ask her friend back. The cute little girl become aware, she look around the restroom and make sure if there is no one else there before speak up.

 

"there is a rumor said that she ever killed a person..." whisper the girl.

 

"she is a murderer? Daebak!" said the short hair girl with the opened mouth and widened eyes.

 

"I'm not sure is it the truth or not, but some people ever mentioned it.."

 

"that's definitely right! I believe that's true... yaaah... she is really something right? Good for her! She has a great family background... I have a goosebump! why a girl like her has to attend a school? Isn't she suppose to entering the jail rather than a school? I really scare of her now... I hope I will never bump with her until I graduate from this school" said the girl with a fear in her eyes.

 

"I think the angel devil members already knew about that, maybe she make it as a threat, poor of them... I hope she will realize her position and let our lovely oppas go..." add the other girl.

 

"Braakk!!" suddenly one of the door opened hardly make the two girls startled. They turn around and see a girl who is they talked about appear there, standing behind them with a deep glare in her eyes.

 

"Song... Hyang?" said the girls in shock, their face suddenly change to blue. Their blood was drop to their toes.

 

Hyang gives them her cynical smile and approach them slowly. She make the girl cornered to the mirror then lean her hand between them. She smirk to them coldly.

 

"after knowing the rumor about me... you still dare to talking bad about me behind my back?" ask Hyang with a sarcastic tone make both of the girl lowering their gazes, not even dare to have an eyes contact with her.

 

"are you guys not scare of me?.... are you... not afraid that I may kill you too? Like what you said about me...." add Hayng fix her gaze on their faces, looking on their faces alternately.

 

"we.... we were wrong... please forgive us..." said the girl with a trembling v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter