Getting Closer

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


         After being left alone in front of Song Mansion by Hyang and Joon Woo, Shin then arrived at school just when the bell was ringing. When he enters his classroom, his gaze automatically swifts to Hyang's desk. He finds that Joon Woo is sitting on the desk in front of her and putting his head on Hyang's table. The girl seems to caress his hair gently and make the student snuggle deeper in his hand.

      It seems like he enjoys the touch from Hyang. Somehow they look intimate. Now Shin wonders what kind of relationship there is between the two students in the corner of the classroom. Shin keeps seeing Joon Woo hugging Hyang's shoulder wherever they go. He also witnessed that gesture in the morning before. And now he watches as Hyang treats him with a lot of tenderness. Are the two of them dating? Those thoughts send a chill in Shin's heart. His expression is hardening.

"The bell is ringing. I think it is time for you to come back to your own desk." Shin approached the two students and, without realizing it, began speaking in a cold tone. He was quite surprised at how much he sounded upset like that.

Hyang and Joon Woo didn't realize his absence before he came to approach them and talk to them. The girl awkwardly pulls back her hand, which makes Joon Woo feel uncomfortable because her tenderness is gone. The tall man lifts his head and swiftly directs his gaze towards the transfer student coldly. He is piercing the undercover detective with an icy gaze.

"This desk was originally mine, and you are the one who should get out of here." Joon Woo stood tall in front of Shin, the two of them facing each other. There was a thunderous atmosphere that could be felt between the two men. They keep staring at each other without taking it back. None of them wants to lose.

"Hey, Han Joon Woo! Get back to your desk. Are you trying to make a fuss early in the morning? What a troublemaker! " Mr. Jin enters the class just to find that the tall guy is trying to send an intimidating signal towards the secret detective. He thought that the student was trying to bully the new 'student'.

"Kim Shin-ssi... I mean student Shin, you can sit down at your desk. "Mr. Jin completely treats the two of them with an opposite demeanor. He still isn't used to treating the detective as his student.

Without saying anything,Shin walks past Joon Woo and heads to the desk in front of Hyang. He is gazing at the girl before he sits down on his own seat. Meanwhile, Hyang is only staring at him silently before changing her gaze toward Joon Woo. The male students seem upset. He kicks his table before sitting down on his new seat beside Hyang. The girl sighs deeply when she watches how upset he is. Why are the men even fighting over a mere desk?

"Joon Woo-ah," she says.

"Take this," Hyang tossing a candy to Joon Woo. The male student caught i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter