Nightmare

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is nothing special about Hyang for this day. She reaches her home with the guys at 5 p.m. after they have some fun together. When she can't find her father in the dining room, Hyang, as usual, refuses to eat and goes to her room to rest. Shin also entered his room and made a report for Jae Suk about her. He then checked some files about the case progress of ACO that Haha had sent over to him.

At 9 p.m., Shin hears a click sound from outside. The voice is from Hyang's room door. Shin then stood up and exited his room. He finds that Hyang has just closed her door and is getting ready to leave. She wore all black suits with a leather jacket and boots. It seems like she wants to do some motor racing.

"Where would you go?" asked the undercover detective to the student girl. Hyang doesn't answer and just wants to walk past Shin, but he blocks the way.

"I asked where are you going?" asked the man again.

"Mind your own business!" said Hyang coldly. Shin then quickly grabbed her hand and held it tightly. She tries to release her hand, but Shin is too strong for her.

"Where are you going?" asks Shin again. Repeating over his question.

"Mountain street, why?" asked Hyang impatiently.

"Are you going to do a motor race?" asked the man.

"It's not your business," answered Hyang .

"You can't go," said Shin.

"Who said that?" asks Hyang.

"me,... hasn't chairman Song told you before that if you break the rules and cause trouble again, she'll expel you from school?" ask the muscular man.

"Don't interfere with me," said Hyang struggle from releasing her hand from the ex fighter.

"Just stay at your room," said Shin, pushing Hyang to enter her room and lock her door from outside.

"Yak! You! What are you doing?!" she screamed from inside.

"Be a good girl there," said Shin, before entering his own room.

Hyang kept banging on the door from inside her room. She is so annoyed with Shin's behavior. Who is he trying to control her? She is so angry with him. He is just a stranger who lives at her home, but he tries to restrict her movement.

When Hyang knew that it was impossible for her to exit the room from the door, she looked around and took her blanket. She tied up the blankets and tried to make a rope for her to go downstairs from the balcony. She goes downstairs, using the blankets carefully. When she reached the ground, she quickly ran out of the home and approached her friends who were waiting for her in front of the gate. She told Joon Woo to drive as soon as possible before Shin knew that she was gone.

Shin, working with his laptop, feels strange when he doesn't hear a noise from Hyang's room again. He stood up from his seat and walked toward her room. He opens the room door and is surprised when Hyang is nowhere inside. He saw that the balcony door was opened and he found a blanket tied up on the balcony gate. He dashed towards the gate, speechless at what he saw.

"Song Hyang, this girl is really something. She doesn't understand how dangerous it is for her?" Shin stressed out because of Hyang's stubbornness. He is so annoyed and frustrated because of her. She doesn't even have any idea what would happen to her outside. She really knows how to make people frustrated. Shin then grabbed his phone and made a phone call.

"Detective Kang, tell the police t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter