Understanding

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              "I'm home...." said Hyang entering her house but yet a silence is the only one who greet her.

She know she is the one who order Mr. Choi to have some off day to visit his family, but actually when she doesn't meet him after she reach home make she feel somehow lonely. She has a lot of waiters who serve her with everything, but the waiters never really come beside doing their job and they stay at their own building house behind the main house. Mr Choi is the only one who really accompany her at the home, so Hyang feel so much empty when he is not around even though she would never bluntly tell him that.

"hhhh.... This very big building house is really feel creepy empty" Hyang sigh and wisper the words to her self before she take a step to reach her own room.

She drop her bag on the floor and throw her self on the bed. For some minutes she just silently staring at the ceiling. Her memories about her little brother crawling in her head. She really miss him. She always imagine, how if he is still here, what would they do together. A thin smile appear on her lip when she imagine how they would spend their time with a lot of fun. Before she know, she was drowning in her own thought and start to fall asleep.

At 8 p.m, Hyang suddenly wake up when she realize that her room is in pitch black. There is no even gleams of light from outside except the light of thunder. The heavy rain was distracting her sound sleep. Hyang fastly get up and sit on the center bed. It seem that the whole city is in blackout just now. The lonely girl bend her knee and cross her arm hugging her self. Somehow the atmosphere is really creepy for her to stay calm, she never really like the darkness especially when she is all alone. She feel that something strange may come out suddenly and it make her shivering.

"Hyang..." a small voice came from the other side of her door.

"errr..." said Hyang kinda afraid to think who is calling her, or maybe what is that?

"tok tok tok... hei Hyang..." call the voice again.

'no no... I can't hear that, it's nothing, there's no way someone would be here, I am alone at this house!' she try to bury away her anxiety by saying those word in her mind.

" hey you there? Open the door." the voice keep calling her.

"tok tok tok" the knocking sound louder before she can hear a click from the doorknob. The door open slowly and the girl can catch a shadow appear on the door. A big shadow like a monster with the sound of thunder make Hyang jump in fear.

"kyaaaa!!!!" Hyang shout as loud as she can and she shut her eyes immediately.

"please please don't come here. Please!!" shout Hyang begging and keep her eyes closed.

"hei!" call the shadow approaching Hyang and touch her shoulder which make her jumping and shouting louder. "don't eat meee!!!!"

There is a silent for a split of seconds before a voice of laughter bursting in the dark room.

"hahaha... who know that the bad girl like you would really frightened by the thought of ghost?!" said the shadow keep laughing.

Hyang startled by the sudden change of atmosphere. By listening carefully she can reco

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter