Feeling Different

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

              Shin is a morning person. It's still early morning, but he's already awake, just like any other day. But there is something extraordinary that happened to him this morning. When he opens his eyes, he finds that he is not sleeping alone. There is a beautiful girl sleeping in his arms, Song Hyang. Shin can't get the situation right away. He needs to blink his eyes multiple times to understand his current condition. He's never been in any relationship before and has never had any skinship with any girl in the world except his relative. But yet, that morning, he finds himself sleeping with a girl who is about the same age as his little sister, if she is still alive. He feels like a e. Hyang is only a teen and he's almost reached his thirties this year. Is he dreaming right now?

Hyang is currently in a deep sleep. The morning air is kinda cold today. So when she feels something warm beside her, she shifts her position to get closer to the warm body in front of her. She even clutched her finger on Shin's shirt and leant her head on his boarded muscular chest. It made her feel more comfortable and she fell into a deeper sleep. But this situation makes Shin hold his breath. He can clearly see her beautiful face and inhale her sweet scent. It gave the man a headache and a heart attack. Why are they in this kind of situation?

Shin tries to recall the events of the previous night that led to their current situation. Last night there was a blackout until past midnight. Shin did remember Hyang's teary face when she told the story about her brother's death. He also remembered how he hugged the little girl in order to comfort her, but after that, even though she felt all better, he still couldn't leave her alone. She is somehow a scary cat, who fears the dark and ghosts. The bad girl is still a little child who can't handle the darkness by herself. So the man decided to stay in her room just until the blackout ended. But unfortunately, it does not end even after midnight, so they fall asleep together in the same room, on the same bed.

Oke, Shin can feel a little relieved when he is sure that nothing happened between them. He didn't do anything improper to the teen girl. But still, watching a beautiful young girl sleeping deeply in his arms is not something a normal man can handle. His heart was pounding badly. He felt breathless. Shin tries his best to free himself from Hyang carefully without waking up the girl. He doesn't know how she will smack him terribly once she wakes up and finds herself in that situation. He knows how badly she dislikes him. Even last night, they could become a little bit closer after the conversation, but he is sure that the girl wouldn't be pleased to find herself awake in his hug. He doesn't want to take the chance that the girl will think of him as a jerk who takes advantage of an unsuspecting girl. Especially if she knows about his real age.Shin has to hold his breath while keeping moving, being afraid that his breath may wake up the little girl in bed.

Once he succeeds in releasing himself, Shin takes a second look at the sleeping girl. She looks so calm and at peace. She looks really different from her usual self, who keeps glaring and behaving badly when she is awake. The bad girl still looks like a little princess when she is asleep. It puts a smile on his face. Shin carefully caresses her hair before leaving her room and getting ready for his day. After getting out of Hyang's room, Shin goes straightly to his room to change his clothes. He then goes out to do his morning exercise by running around the neighborhood. He is not simply jogging around to exercise, but he also takes a double check of the surroundings. His hawk eyes kept scanning every inch of the corner he passed by. He might find something suspicious, or so he thinks.

He comes back to Song's mansion when the sky becomes brighter. Even so, the house still looks so empty and quiet. It seems that Hyang is not awake yet. Shin then decides to prepare some breakfast for them. When he is working in the kitchen, a servant who usually comes there to cook greets him. She told Shin politely that she would cook instead of him, but he refused. He said he wanted to prepare breakfast for the Song's daughter by himself. Even though the servant insisted, Shin kept rejecting her. Thus, she excuses herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter