A New Thing

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "my brother.... He is a very good kid, I guess your sister is a good girl too?" Hyang tried to smile when mentioning her brother. He is so precious to her, the reality that remind her that he was no longer with her is really throbbing her heart.

"yeah... I guess both of us had a very precious nice sibling, don't you think?" Shin turn around to face Hyang and show a same empathy as her. Hyang nod and maintain her smile. She avert her eyes and staring at the glass that she hold.

"why did a nice kid like them should died so soon?" Hyang said in whisper, almost not able to be heard. A sadness fill her heart. She grit her teeth tried to hold back the tears that bluring her eyes to drop. Shin didn't move nor do anything except watching her, he can really feel the same pain with her in his heart.

"if the adult can protect them properly, they wouldn't died with that tragic way. They even may be able to grow become a very good people, have fun with their friend and stay together with their family in a warm place. Why did that kind of thing should happen to them?" a drop of tear fall from Hyang's check into the milk.

"my brother... he is the light of our family, he is so cute and fragile. Everytime I feel alone, he would make an excuse to play with me just to ease my pain. He didn't need to do that, really... I know he also feel miserable about our parent divorce... but yet... he never show his sadness for once. Otherwise he would just smile like a fool... my little fool brother" Hyang start to cry but she can't hold a smile on her face when she remember everything about her little brother.

"because my father always busy with his business, my mother cheated on him and then they can't avoid to divorce. Because of that, my brother being bullied by their friend. One day... some boys from middle school come to my brother to bullied him. He was just a little boy at elementary school. They often bullied him to take his money, but that day, my brother refuse to give them money because they said a bad thing about my parent."

"they start to push my brother, they... punch my little brother.... He... my brother... he had been lying on the ground but yet they keep hited my brother and kicked him hardly... why would they did that to my little brother? He was innocent!!!" Hyang shout in the end of her words. She really hate the boys who made her brother experienced that cruel thing.

"I came too late... when I came to picked my brother home, they were kicked and hited my brother who were unconscious. My brother had been dying but they keep... they..." Hyang can't help but burst in tear. Shin who watch her in the very bad state approach her and hold her hand. Hyang looking at Shin with her miserable face.

"I had been pushed them hardly so they stay away from my brother, I tried to wake up my brother but his body had been limp, his body had full of bruise, I called him, yelled his name, but he just sleeped there. Then... then I... I realize that... my brother... he didn't breathed again... he was... died! He had been died! They were killed my precious brother!! Why?!!!" Hyang cried out loud and cover h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter