A Closer Look

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7 years ago

Joon Woo is getting ready for his taekwondo final battle between elementary school students. He was determined to show his father that he would be a strong man who would not embarrass his yakuza family. He wanted to prove to his father that he was worthy of being a part of their family with his strength. When the battle began, he entered the battle area, and he saw a little girl who had entered the area just like him.

Joon Woo just smirked when he knew that his final rival would be a girl. He was sure that he could beat her easily. The girl is named Song Hyang. While Joon Woo looked at her with a mocked face, she just stared at him expressionless. The battle just somehow started and they fight each other. Joon Woo tried to hit Hyang. He didn't care if she was a girl, all that he needed was to win the battle. But the more he tries to hit her, the stronger she becomes. They fight each other, and Hyang becomes the winner in the end.

"You work hard," said Hyang, offering her hand to help Joon Woo, who fell on the mattress. She smiled at him brightly and sincerely, but Joon Woo just became more irritated with that. It seemed to him that she was mocking him. Joon Woo just stood by himself and bumped her small body, hardly making her fall down. He didn't look back, not even for a second, because he felt so angry for his loss.

The next day, when Joon Woo attended his class, there was a new transfer student in his class. His small eyes widened when he saw his rival come to his class. She looked cold and expressionless, and when she saw Joon Woo, she gave him a small smile. When Joon Woo was on his way home, he accidentally saw Hyang again in the school garden. She was practicing her fighting skills. But Joon Woo can see that she actually didn't enjoy it. She seemed like she was forcing herself to keep fighting, to get stronger. He even caught a sad expression and tears rolling down her face. She just released her anger about something he didn't know.

"Why are you practicing so hard when you have already won? Are you trying to mock me?" Ask Joon Woo cynically.

"Do you want to practice with me?" asked Hyang, excited.

"Why would I?" asked Joon Woo back.

"I just feel like you are as desperate as me. Try to be stronger," said Hyang, smiling. Joon Woo was just silent when she said something true about him.

"Why do you want to be stronger?" asked Hyang, curious.

"Don't ask and say anything anymore, let's just do our second match," said Joon Woo, putting his backpack on and attacking Hyang.

Hyang was taken aback by the sudden attack, which caused her to collapse to the ground.Her eyes changed, and she was determined to win, and with that, they fight against each other. They kept fighting, beating and beating each other. Both of them refused to surrender and just kept fighting until they got exhausted and fell together on the ground. They breathe heavily while their sweat can't stop flowing. They are lying on the ground next to each other.

"I want to show my dad that I can become a strong man," said Joon Woo after he could control his breath.

"Really? But what is the point of showing people that we are good at the thing we do? " Inquire with Hyang about Joon Woo.

"It's impor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter