Opposite World

She is My Bad Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                     The mountain roads that are usually quiet will always be noisy with screaming sounds and the sound of motor engines whenever there are the hordes of teenagers doing a motorcycle racing there. Just like today, the mountain road was filled with commotion.

 

"yak!! Joon Woo-ah! Hyun Ki-ah!! Fighting!!" yelled Hyang amid the screaming voices of other supporters. Meanwhile, Dae Jun and Myung Sik also give their support to their two friends who will compete with their expressions and eyes.

 

Hyun Ki leads the race with Oh Nam Gil in second place and Joon Woo in third place. There was only a very small distance between the three of them. They continue to pull their gas at the maximum speed. After passing a few laps until they reached the last round, Hyang, Dae Jun and Myung Sik continued to shout their friend's name. Nam Gil tries his best to reach Hyun Ki and is so desperate to win the race, so is Joon Woo.

 

In the final corner, Nam gil managed to reach the handsome teenager motorcycle that was in the first position. The intruder tries to cheat by continuing to push Hyun Ki's bike around the corner. Nam Gil's actions are really dangerous and can knock the student off the main road and fall. Hyun Ki keeps his balance so he won't fall even though Nam Gil keeps pushing him out. If Jae Hyun wasn't careful enough, he might have fallen into the abyss.

 

"yak! He's cheating! Yak! Oh Nam Gil!!" yelled Hyang enraged after saw her friend who was pushed to the corner of the street. Myung Sik and Dae Jun also feel angry like her, they are eager to teach Nam Gil who is trying to harm their friend.

 

On the other hand, Joon Woo who sees how dirty Nam Gil's game is pulling the gas even harder and tries to reach them. When he saw the gap between Nam Gil and Hyun Ki, the tall and narrow sharp-eyed boy quickly rode his motorcycle and made himself come between them. He then made a small move to push Nam Gil and put his opponent off balance. The cheating student changed the direction of his motorcycle to the right when he received Joon Woo's surprise attack. Because of this, he almost hit the side of the road.

 

Finding the opportunity, the two angel-devil members immediately accelerated the pace of their motorcycles and left Nam Gil far behind. The two smiled at each other then quickly reached the finish line together. Hyang and the other two gang members cheerfully welcomed their friend who became the winner. The race was a match between two gangs, The Angel-devil from the SEC's elite school and the Blackhawk gang from the other school. The members of the Blackhawk gang looked at Hyang and his friends with expressions full of anger.

 

Hyang and the rest of the members approached Joon Woo and Hyun Ki with a big smile on their lips, they patted their friends ' shoulders with a lot of pride. The spectators who watched the race also approached the five members of the Angel-devil gang, some girls seemed excited to take pictures together with Hyun Ki and Joon Woo. When Hyang saw Nam Gil who was not far from her, she then walked quickly towards the student.

"give us the money bet," Hyang told Nam Gil.

 

The student glared at her with a piercing gaze but still handed her the money. After the girl receives her money, she then hits Nam Gil in the face as payment for what he did to her friend. Nam gil felt angry about it, he then pushed Hyang hardly and in a short time his gang members had already surrounded Hyang. Joon Woo and the others immediately approach Hyang and confront the opposing gang. Nam gil was shocked when he recalled how his gang had been defeated by Angel-devil in their fight last time, he then stopped s from starting the fight.

 

"I'll make sure you'll pay for it later" said Nam Gil walking past the slender girl and pushing her with his body.

 

Hyang only rolled her eyes because she felt upset but she also tried to restrain her anger not to fight anymore. At least Nam Gil has received punishment for putting her friend in danger. After Nam Gil's gang leaves, the girls around "Angel-devil" approach the boys again and are busy taking pictures of the handsome men who are members of the gang, of course without Hyang as she is the only girl.

 

Actually, the other members were not very interested in the photo shoot except for Myung Sik who was busy posing and pretending to be a handsome man with a standard face that was much different from the three handsome friends .

 

"Dae Jun oppa, can I take a picture with you?"asked one of the girls with a cheerful smile. It seems like all the male members of Angel-Devil have their own fans but again except Myung Sik.

 

"don't smile in front of me because you make me want to kiss you, don't cry in front of me because I want to hug you" said Dae Jun smiling before leaving the girl without giving her his picture.

 

Myung Sik only looked at Dae Jun with an annoyed look while Hyang and the others laughed at the expression of the super tall student. Actually, he is just jealous because all his male friends have fans from among the beautiful girls especially when Dae Jun tries to show his charm in front of the girls.

 

"ommo... he's so cool..." the girls' words melted from seeing Dae Jun's smile.

 

"he smiled at me! Wow... he smiled at me!"shouted one other girl excitedly.

 

"unfortunately, we failed to take pictures with him..." she added .

 

Myung Sik who overheard their conversation approached the girl with a "cool" smile on his face. He showed his best proses and getting ready to be photographed but none of the girls cared about him and left the boy just like that. He cursed them for it and made his other friends laugh even more at him.

 

Angel-Devil then went to the nightclub they used to go to every day, well, at their age and their status as high school students of course they were not actually allowed to visit any nightclub. Joon Woo has taken advantage of his background as a yakuza family to threaten the club guards and Hyang uses their money from the race proceeds as their pocket money.

 

They then had fun in clubs, danced and even drank booze, something that was not common for high school students. After the music stopped, Dae Jun went on stage and sing several songs. He received a standing ovation and a cheering voice from his friend and the rest of the audience. He then sing a beautiful song to everyone.

 

On the other hand, Myung Sik is still trying to tease the girls in that club and trying to be cool. When there was a girl laughing and passing by, the tall student would stop her and smile at her.

 

"don't smile in front of me because I want to kiss you, don't cry in front of me because I want to hug you" Myung Sik said b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter