The Morning After

A Simple Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CONFIRMED:  Jessica and G-Dragon are Dating!

After multiple pictures of the pair surfaced online yesterday, the press has been persistently demanding answers.  These pictures seem very self-explanatory as it shows the two celebrities being very affectionate.  Still, nothing is official until a statement has been released right?  A flood of reporters were seen crowding in front of the YG building from late afternoon and some even stayed the night.  Witnesses have just recently confirmed that there are still reporters roaming around the building as we speak.  Yang Hyunsuk was seen entering the building around 6:30 am but was heavily guarded by security and stayed silent on the matter.  However, moments ago, an official statement was released by G-Dragon’s representatives that states:

“Jessica has been a very dear friend to Jiyong from the beginning of his trainee days.  It was only natural that their friendship blossomed into a loving relationship that has sustained for over 3 years.  The couple are very happy and are a great match for each other.  Anyone who witnesses their moments would agree that they visibly glow around each other and have never been happier.  We hope that you continue to look on them with blessings and support, as they continue to discover themselves and develop their love together.” 

Since then, Jessica’s side also came out with their own statement:

“It is true that Jessica and Jiyong are in a stable and loving relationship.  Since they have known each other for such a long time, they have been able to connect on multiple levels and develop feelings for one another.  We wish them success on their journey together and hope that you too can support them with your positive thoughts.  A love as strong as theirs should be celebrated.”

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!  Let’s hope this one lasts longer than Khunfany ;) (sorry, too soon?)

So what do you, readers, think of this new it couple?  And what do you think their couple name should be?  Leave your comments below!

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*, Jiyong’s alarm clock blared, causing him to groan loudly.  He tossed on his bed and used the fluffy white pillow on his right to cover his ears.  It had not been a good idea to stay up so late last night, especially since he had a flight to catch this morning.  Without opening his eyes, he stretched his right arm and forcefully smacked the alarm off.  The annoying sound still echoed in his ears for a moment before gradually fading.  Still, the damage was done and, much to his dismay, Jiyong was wide awake.  ‘I should probably get another alarm clock, for my ear and my sanity’s sake,’ he thought before sitting up on his bed and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. 

He noticed that Jessica wasn’t there, which was odd since she would usually try to get as much sleep as possible.  ‘Every second counts’ was her motto and she practices what she preaches.  But apparently not that day…

Jiyong threw his legs over the side of the bed and contemplated whether it was worth it to get up and leave the peaceful sanctuary provided by his bed.  Eventually, the wiser part of him took control and he forced himself to get up.  Surprisingly, his body was achingly sore.  ‘Was it because I lifted Jessica last night?’ He thought as he started stretching the soreness out of his neck.  ‘But she’s not that heavy’… He shook off the pain and began to do some pushups as part of his regular “wake-up routine”.  After a couple minutes he hopped into his grand shower to get cleaned up, whistling a random tune along the way. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, Jessica was cooking up a storm in the kitchen, singing and dancing all throughout.  She’d gotten up—reluctantly—at 7:30 am to cook an American style breakfast for Jiyong.  Normally she would be in a deep sleep at this time, but because Jiyong was going on tour and she wouldn’t be able to see him for a couple weeks, she decided to do something special for him.  She’d already finished making the hash browns and the tomato omelet, but she still had a couple pancakes to make before the meal could be completed.  She worriedly glanced at her cartier watch to see that it was 9:00 am.  Jiyong would be down any minute and the kitchen was a total mess! The potato peels were scattered on the counter, some of it even laying on the floor.  Next to the peels were several egg shells that she’d forgotten to throw away and flour was sprinkled all around the kitchen as if it were fairy dust.  Not to mention the stack of dishes Jessica had left in her wake, as she jumped from the oven to the stove, from the fridge to the microwave, and from her phone to her recipe book.  Jessica was never one for ‘cleaning along the way’ and was a firm believer that it was better to focus all your attention on one task rather than becoming distracted and making a careless mistake. 

Her phone was tucked away in a corner of the kitchen and plugged into speakers so she could listen to music while she worked.  She didn’t understand people who can’t concentrate while listening to music.  To her, music is like the fuel her brain feeds off of to work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter