Breakfast

Tying a Knot

It has been half of the year since I married to Kim Seokjin. I can’t believe that I finally admit my true feelings toward my husband, because I am the kind that is hard to admit on something especially when it comes to love.

 

‘Morning, my wifeu…’

 

A pair of hands linger itself around my waist from behind as I’m busy preparing a breakfast. ‘Yah Kim Seokjin, won’t you be late for work?’ I ask him with a deep tone, because where it would end up if he didn’t let go of his hands from my waist. Well, recently the feelings between us is getting stronger as more affection and skin ships happen between us so-

 

‘Luckily, I got a day off for two days. Sooner I will end my intern, yeobo.’ He whispers in my ears, sending me the feels of ticklish throughout my skin. At the same time, the butterfly feelings start churning in my stomach, making me suddenly gone nervous because of his touch and closeness with me.

 

‘Jin, you can let go of me right now. I need to prepare this one for you.’ I said while trying to do a perfect pancake for both of us. He giggles from behind, tightening his hug while planting small kisses on my neck. Yah, this husband of mine!

 

‘Leave it to me, (Y/N). I’m going to prepare it.’

 

‘Pabo, you’re an intern and your schedule is hella hectic for this like, almost half of the year. Just go and chill yourself in front of the tv or…’ he knows I was trying to avoid him of not making me gone all blush again. Jin turned my body around, facing him as he landed his forehead on mine. God, his breath is so warmth.

 

‘I have always chill whenever I’m around you…’ Jin’s face is getting closer to mine. Quick thought, I take one of the pancake that I have cooked and place it on my lips as the barrier between our parted lips. He sure didn’t know it, because he’s pulling his body closer to mine, locking me on the table.

 

‘(Y/N), your lips taste so…fluffy and warm.’ The moment he break the ‘kiss’, his eyes widened to see me laughing my of seeing him getting dumbfounded by me. he quickly grabbed my body and pick me up like a bridal style.

 

‘Ya! Seokjin, put me down!’

 

‘Not until you let me cook for our breakfast.’ I pouted, shook my head to protest him. ‘Oh, come on, Seokjin! I was trying to use my-‘

 

Maybe because he can’t stand on me nagging all the way, he pulled my face closer to his and crash my lips softly yet roughly on his plump lips. It last for a few moments, until we ran out of breath and break the kiss with me suddenly change into a position like a koala hugging a tree. ‘Listen to me, or else I’ll –‘

 

‘Okay! Okay! I surrender! Just, don’t burned the kitchen!’

 

‘Lmao who almost burned the kitchen when I’m off for work in the middle of the night, huh?’ not again….

 

‘Yah! Kim Seokjin! At least your wife try her best to do something she not used to do before living with you!’ I feel like he just stabbed with the intention of him making a joke with my not-so-good cooking skills. Mom, I miss you and I regret for not helping you much in the kitchen ㅠ ㅠ

 

As if he knows my deep thoughts, he gently grabbed my wrist and hugged me while patting my head slowly. ‘Love, I was just joking around. I love you, okay? We will cook together later during dinner, deal?’ he kissed my forehead to soothe my emotions.

 

‘Deal?’ I give out my pinky finger and he accept it while craft a smile on his handsome face.

 

‘You can pamper yourself by watching TV or anything as long as you don’t dare come near the kitchen while I prepare for the breakfast, got it?’ Jin is too tall that I have to tilt my head up to see him. As I throw my arms around his neck, while tiptoed my foot, I left him a quick peck on his lips before he pinched hard my nose.  Making my way to our living room, I reach for the remote controller yet didn’t find anything interesting to be watch once I the TV. Bored, I decide to enter the study room that is located beside our bedroom (yes we shared the same room finally just like what other normal married couple done). Entering the painted pink and blue study room, stood two tall bookshelves at the corner of the room. Two meter away from the bookshelves is the study table that was placed right in front of the window, so that it’ll be easy for us to have a nice blue sky blue or green nature view whenever we feel boring. The colors was Jin’s idea, we almost got into a fight because of that. I take out one of Jin’s photo album of his life timeline. First page is the photo of him as a baby. Damn this son really got the sign of having a broad shoulder later. As I turned into new pages, I stop on a picture of teenage Jin. Wearing a round look a like Potter’s glass makes him look like those one of the nerdy and well-mannered student, giving a peace sign to the cameraman. I laughed, realizing puberty hit him like a truck.  Continuing to another page, a small letter popped out from between the pages. I pick it up and it read as ‘Happy Valentine’s day, hyung!’. When I trace the name of the sender,

 

‘Park…Jimin??’ I frowned. Surprisingly omg I can’t believe my best friend give this letter to him and it’s a Valentine’s day letter??? My husband is not gay, right?

 

‘BOOOO!’ ASDFGHJKKLLL KIM SEOKJIN WTH. Both the photo album and ‘love letter’ fall down from my hand and landed ‘safely’ on top of my foot. God, the pain! Jin tickles my tummy to startle me from behind. He was enjoying laughing at me until he saw I was crouching my body to take a look on my pained foot. Panic, Jin quickly pick me up in bridal style and walk out from the study room to the living room. While he make me seat on the couch, he reach for my foot and examined it. He was so worried that he non-stop apologizing while rubbing my foot gently.

 

‘I’ll get the ice cubes it looks so bruised I’m sorry, jagi.’

 

‘No. No, Jin. I’m fine there’s nothing to be worry about.’ I said to him with me pulling his hand so that he won’t leave to do as he said. Jin turned his gaze to see me, a mad face I could say because he knows how stubborn I can be. I tighten my grip, while pouting so hard to make him fall for me (though I’m really not good in doing aegyo but for my husband I have to).  ‘Just bring the breakfast here and we’ll eat together, please?’

 

Jin lift up one of his eyebrow, makes him look freaking hot with that serious face he put on right now. Few moments later, he surrendered. ‘Okay, you win. Wait here, okay?’ he kissed my forehead before went to the kitchen to take the food.

 

‘Ya, pabo! Don’t take the ice cubes, okay?!’ I shouted. He giggles and turned to see me before he went disappear to the kitchen, ‘I can’t guarantee that, jagi!’ A pillow flung away from the living room that targets Jin, but lucky him he manage to avoid it. His laugh is such a lullaby to me, as it gives me the emotions of calm and safeness inside me. 

 

- JIN’S POV -

 

She was eating the breakfast to the fullest. I keep telling her not to skip her dinner, at least to eat something to not make her stomach in hunger. But she was too stubborn saying she needs to take care of her body, she was too afraid if I ran away from her whenever she turns ugly or old. I love her for who she is, not for how her appearance is. I know she’s a tempered and stubborn girl, but that makes both of us complete with each other.

 

‘Thank god I’m free today, how about we go for a jog this evening?’ I ask her while putting the bowl of my oat on the table in front of us. She leaned on my shoulder, reaching my hand and hugged it as if it was a pillow. Too tempted to let go.

 

‘Jin, I know you love working out. But, I feel so tired to do anything today.’ Her voice is enough to make me nervous and can’t stand a distance away from her. Hold up, Jin. Your wife needs a space of her own. Control yourself.

 

‘Lazy and cozy day, then?’ I pulled her body to me, causing the apple on her hand to slip away from her hand and fall on the floor. She was trying to protest when she pushed her body a few inches from mine, while facing me with a jerk annoying face. I laugh, feeling amused to see the grumpy side of her. I know she won’t last long if I…

 

I pulled her closer to me, our lips met with each other. We were running out of breath as I deepen the kiss. I nibbled her lower lips, causing her to groan while trying to push my body away from keep pinning her below me. The more she resist, the harder I will act on her yet still in the most polite way. My left hand grabbed her neck, while the other holding her waist not wanting for her to escape from my possession. Yes, being busy makes me misses her a lot, wanting her more to be connected with me either physically or emotionally. We are legal couple after all, a married couple.

 

‘J…Jin.’ She’s trying to catch her breath while cupping my face so that it’ll be easy for her to break our kiss. Sorry, (Y/N). I miss you too much. I grunt and captured her lips once again with my hands tightening its grip on her body. The living room is filled with both of our breathless sound coming from our lips, mixed with the melodies of smooches and in silent. Our lips are attached to each other long enough. I bet our lips turning more swollen than before. I was kissing her passionately (a little hungrily), like I could swallow and her soul away from her body so that we will be one. She slowly reacting back to my kisses when she pulled me closer to her by grabbing my neck, but turned out to gently punch my firm abs begging me to stop. Obeying her order this time, our forehead landed on each other and we were panting so hard.

 

‘Sorry, jagi. I missed you so much.’

 

‘You sound like I was not 24/7 by your side.’ She pinched my nose with the crab pinching style. I pecked her lips when she makes it as a joke. ‘Okay, okay. I get it.’ she said while her fingers gently the back of my neck. ‘I missed you too.’

 

Afraid that my weight would burden her beneath me, I lay down on the couch turning position with her on top of me and she landed her body on mine. She locked her hands on my waist, while head resting on my chest. Enjoying the music of our beating heart, I lovingly her up and down. ‘So much being of having ‘our special breakfast’, huh? We should do this more often.’

 

‘Then you’ll be late for work, pabo.’ She said and quickly brings her face up from my chest to land her lips on mine. This time, she kissed me passionately while cupping my face. I lock my hands on her waist and she did the same by using her leg to wrap it around my waist. It triggers my manhood but she reluctantly stops it when she start to felt something harder her below. ‘Too fast, Jin. Hahaha you need to control it. Sorry to bother you, love.’ She said while planting butterfly kisses on my cheeks.

 

‘Too late, (Y/N). I know you want it and I need you, now. I’m being serious.’ She was shock to hear my replies and quickly trying to get off from me. Before she could do that, I grabbed her waist and make her sit on my lap. I crash her lips harder and brought her leg up to my torso. She understands it and hugged me like a koala with lips being unbreakable from mine while I carry her to our bedroom.

 

* * * * * *

‘I’m close, Jin. Jin…ahhh’ she whimpers beneath me while I fasten the pace. It feels so right to do something wrong, yet feel so wrong to do something right. This time it’s really the last one I could hold on while trying to fulfill her needs. She clutch the bed sheet, while the other was pulling my hair. We were sweating so hard, and I quickly hit her spot.

 

‘Hold on, babe. I’m…’ and it’s done with her my name loudly as her body starts to chill and shake. Still inside her, I gave her few pump before I pulled out. Resting beside her, I grabbed her body and kissed her forehead deeply. She was snuggling her face on my chest and planting kisses on it making me shivers and tightening the hug.

 

‘Jin…’

 

‘Hmmmm…’

 

‘Do you…will you be okay if we…’

 

There’s a long pause between her words, so I brought her face up to look at my eyes. ‘What is it, jagi?’ she smiled at the mention of ‘jagi’.

 

‘Do you want to be the father to my child?’ I was in a total blank for few seconds before quickly getting myself into reality of my wife’s question. Did she just mention, father? Dad?

 

‘Jin…are you listening to me...’ her voice is cracking at the end, I could feel the worried from her words for not getting a quick reply from me. I slap myself, before staring deeply into her eyes by lowering my body to get the same level as hers. I cupped her face and I could see tears start to appear from her eyes.

 

‘Oh my god, (Y/N). Don’t cry.’ I wiped away her tears before giving her one quick kiss on both of her eyes and last long one on her plump lips. ‘Why are you mentioning, “my child”? You don’t want to include me in your life again?’ I was quite upset to heard that, but she quickly shook her head while hugging me tightly.

 

‘No…no. It’s not like that, Jin. I was just worried if you think it’s too fast for both of us or it’ll be a burden for you since you busy with work then you’ll have to take care of your-‘ I cut her off by kissing her, with my eyes close as I pulled her closer to me.

 

‘I do, (Y/N). I really want it. Together we will become better parents for our child. Our child, okay?’ she was surprised I can tell it from the sparkles of her eyes. We smiled to each other before getting drowned once again in our sloppy kisses.

 

‘Thank you, Kim Seokjin. I hate you for making me saying this.’

 

‘I love you, (Y/N). I will only dare to say this when I’m confidently putting myself into a situation of belief and having a commitment to be your friend, lover, and guardian. I have promise to myself to take a good care of you, and to love you unconditionally while I’m still breathing. I love you, (Y/N). I love you so much.’ She’s in tears once again but trying to hold it back as she grabbed my face and landed her lips on mine. I love you, (Y/N).