About Us

Tying a Knot

- YOUR POV -

 

The next day, I woke up into a sudden message from Jin’s workplace. They were asking for my help if I can arrange the new mini library they were providing for the kids. With the mention of kids, I quickly reply it without even asking Jin if he even knew about this. Well, maybe I’ll tell him later. It has been my favorite to help those in needs. Quickly woke up from the bed to get into the bathroom, but it was locked. I thought he has left early for work, yet I could hear him humming from the toilet.

 

‘Jin, are you in there?’ I lean down my ear on the door, knocking it while hoping he could hear me despite the noise from the shower. ‘Jin…’ the door suddenly open up by itself, only to found my face bumped into Jin’s perfect body that’s only covered half by the towel. He instantly grabbed and hugged me.

 

‘Are you peeking me, jagi?’ he’s smirking while slowly leaning his face on mine that I quickly pushed him away from me while shaking my head to deny it. It didn’t stop there, as he grabbed my hand to pull my body on him, embracing me like a baby koala. ‘You don’t like the smell of your man’s scent after he take a shower?’ Jin rested his head on my shoulder, while his hands tugging both side of my baggy shirt.

 

‘Ya, Jin. You got a job to catch up.’ I untangled his hands from my waist, and take a chance to peck him on his lips causing his eyes to enlarge by my sudden act. Before I could lock the bathroom’s door, he hold and push it then grabbed me once again as he landed his lips on mine. A soft tense and passionate kiss, the kind of kiss not wanting to let me go. I kissed him back as I put my hands on his neck, pulling him closer to me while he’s pushing both of us through the wall. It was a full lips on lips, until Jin starts to nibble my lower lips.

 

‘You know, jagi. Morning is one of the pleasurable legal sin between husband and wife, as it will help one energy to be boost up for one day.’ I know what he wants, but if we keep on doing it, we won’t stop or else he’ll be late for his work. Smiling a little while he rest his forehead on mine, I snatch his lips once again before breaking it and I slowly rubbed his severe firm abs. ‘I love you, Jin, and I don’t want you to be late for work, okay?’ he was pouting right after that, making me leave another one last deep kiss on his lips and he hugged me tightly long enough after that. Kissing my forehead and both my hands, he then step away for me to put a clothes on as I go back into the bathroom for a shower. Maybe I’ll give a surprise for him later at his workplace. Just the thought of his cute shocked face once he sees me make me gone hurry dressing up myself properly to prepare everything I need from the bookstore.

 

After we settled down with breakfast and head our way to our workplace, I found Yeri busily arranging the new books on the front shelves of the bookshop.  I don’t remember the last time I ordered for another new books here. I was then being greeted by a guy from the front door, only to be super excited seeing Jimin with a cap and simple blue tee with a dark denim jeans. He was carrying a box, smiling happily to me before making his way to Yeri. “I thought you forgot about the bookstore once you help your family with the Min’s café.” I asked him out of curiosity, while he’s helping Yeri arranging the books. “Why would I forgot my best girl friend’s dream to run a bookstore with her best guy friend? I will never, even when you’re married with my cousin and have a stable economy life with him now.” He laughed at the end of his talk. I shook my head and helped them too.

 

“Oh. Yeri, I almost forgot to tell you. I will be at my husband’s place for today. I was asked to distribute some books for the patients there. Think you might help me to get some books suitable and preferable for any kind of age?” Yeri nodded and quickly lost from our sight. Getting back to Jimin, we took a seat before I realized the worried face on his handsome face. Oh this one friend of mine I wonder when will he ever get himself a girlfriend. “You going to Jin hyung’s place?” he asked.

 

“He don’t know about this. I wanted to give him a surprise. He might be happy to see me suddenly.” Taking a sip of hot chocolate that Jimin has prepared from his house, Jimin couldn’t stop staring at me with the worried eyes. “Park Jimin, why are you like this? Is there something bothering you?” As if he just gotten into reality, he shook his head faster and smiled. “Nothing. I was just wandering, how fun and sweet life is once you’re married. To have someone who will care for you, who will constantly showers you with love. Love is pure, right?” I chuckled on his statement, with a little laugh and brought up my face to see him.

 

“That is so out of the blue, Jimin. Did you found yourself a love recently?” I put the palm of my right hand on his forehead, making sure if he didn’t catch a cold. He smiled sweetly before grabbing my hand and placed it gently on the palm of his left hand. “Is it wrong if I wandering about it? I’m so jealous of you and Jin hyung.”

 

“Then, I advise you my friend to start searching for your true love. You can’t just waste your existence without having someone special in your life.” He’s staring deeply into my eyes, as if adoring every word that slip out of my mouth with a total attention on me. “But, it’s not an easy task once you’re married. This is just well, me and Jin just start trying to sort all things out with each other. When it was only the two of us, it feels so unreal and melancholic heaven with the thoughts of only you two loving, caring and supporting each other. But then, you got other people to care about too, you know?”

 

“I thought you guys are, happy?” he asked while supporting his head on the table with his hands. I nodded, “You have no idea, how your hyung’s love is to me. I’m not good enough for him, I guess. Yet, he still accepts me for who I am. Don’t ask me how I started to fall for him. It’s just, happens like that. And, other things might struck you both, to see if you guys really care and love each other despite all the things that’s going on around you.” I searched for Yeri, who’s approaching us while pushing a stroller loaded with four boxes on it. Jimin stand up from his seat, and helped Yeri with it before getting back to my place. “I will help you with this. It has been a long time since I didn’t help you here.”

 

“Oh, no, Jimin. It’s okay. I’ll do it by myself. I want to surprise Jin after all. You can stay here and help Yeri to run the bookstore today.” I try to take the stroller from him, only to be ignored as he pushed it to the front door. “Park Jimin, please. I’m okay, really.”

 

Turning around slightly to take a glimpse of me, he put his jerk smile before pouting his mouth. “Just let me help you to get the boxes loaded in the car, okay? Then, I will help Yeri here.” I sighed but agree with him after all.  “Please don’t do anything on Yeri, Jimin. She’s just 17 and still got a brighter future ahead. I warned you.” he smirked before closing the car’s bonnet. I rolled up my eyes, and get myself into the car before starting the engine. Jimin suddenly leaned his body and cling his arms on the car’s window. “Why would I? I’m innocent, okay?” I knocked his head hard enough to make him step aside from the car. “Says the guy who dragged me along to watch with him during middle high school.” I quickly drove off the car when he’s shouting at me back.  I hope you will find your love soon, Jimin.