Crying Shoulder

Tying a Knot

- YOUR POV -

It turned out my parents-in-law stayed here for almost a week. Since the incident where Jin kissed me, I try my very best to avoid him. I even make sure that I’m the one who went to bed first. We act normally in front of his parents and idk how long we going to live like this. I have no idea what’s their plan for staying here.

 

At the park

Kids playing around the park, giving me an imagination of when will the time comes for me to have a child of my own. Oh wait (Y/N) stop dreaming you don’t even love Jin.

 

“Jin hyung!”, someone called Jin from behind. As we turned around, it happens to be my best friend, Jimin. I’m so happy that I almost shout and jump towards him! That one friend who didn’t show up during my wedding and lost in radar since I married.

 

“You know him, (Y/N)?”, Jin’s father ask me. I nod and said, “He’s my best friend.”, and smiled so widely I could tear up my mouth. How I missed Jimin so much!

 

“(Y/N)? You married to Jin hyung? He’s my cousin.”, that statement makes me total numb, flashback on the day where Jimin told me about his cousin’s problem. After all this time, it was my own best friend’s cousin that I tying knot with.

 

“Looks like your wife knows your cousin well enough than you, Jin. How sad is that.”, mother-in-law words didn’t effect me, but as I turned my head to see him, once angelic calm face has gone and now all I see is the one who’s holding pain inside.

 

But he didn’t show it. Instead, “Jimin. What a coincidence to see you here!”, and he grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. Both of us don’t know the truth so it’s like fair and square. Part of me want to comfort him, while part of me want to talk all day long with Jimin, tell him for what had happened since I’ve become someone’s wife. He seems to understand and so he let me go, “You must missed your best friend, (Y/N)-ssi. Go spend some time with him. Plus, he’s my cousin.” He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

 

Feeling all blank, I just left every perspective that my parents-in-law will throw to me and walk towards Jimin. Tears start to fall as we gone distance from them, and that’s the time where Jimin pull me to have a sit under one of the tree in the park.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me it was your cousin I’m going to marry with?”, I said angrily, “No wonder why you didn’t show up during my wedding and you even didn’t contact me since then! Don’t you know how much frustrating I am to knew that my own best friend are not there during my hard time?!”.

 

“(Y/N), listen. I’m very sorry for those two problems. I’m really busy helping my family back at Busan. But, seriously, I really didn’t expect you going to marry with my cousin.”, said Jimin. I wipe my tears. Pabo girl you should be stronger!

 

“You guys…seems like…not, happy?”

 

“You know how hard it is for me to get along with stranger and he’s a stranger.”

 

“But, he’s your husband, pabo. It has been a month you wasted!”

 

“I can’t, Jimin! He’s too good for me! I’m so bad that idk how many times did I pissed him off but he keeps being patient to me.”, at last at least someone I close with can be my shoulder to cry on. Jimin sigh and tilt my face to see him.

 

“Don’t say you punch him within uncountable times?”, I nod and gave a sheep smile. He shook his head from left to right. “I thought my best friend are going to be a real woman once she married.”, I punched him on the shoulder.

 

“Maybe God has match this up for you guys. I see no wrong for you to fall in love on him back.”

 

“Since when did you become a philosophical love doctor here, Park Jimin-ssi?”

 

“Since I saw Jin’s hyung face after auntie said those words just now to you guys.”, I choked. “And your eyes says it all. You cared for him but you’re hurting yourself, no actually you’re hurting both of you guys. One is the stubborn one who got high ego and the other one is too kind to just let things undone.”

 

“What was that suppose to mean?”, I asked him. Smiling at me, he said, “You need to discuss with him. Alone. You’re the ace girl, right? So, prove it to yourself, and me.” Then, he leads me along the way back to Jin.