Untangle

Tying a Knot

I went back to our house, and his parents are still there. As I open the door, two bags were beside the door and they were sitting on a couch. All eyes on me making me flustered because I hate it when I’ve become the centre of attention. I take a sit beside Jin who’s sitting on a two-couched sofa that fits the two of us.

 

He reached for my hand and I allowed him, for the first time.

 

“We’re going to leave soon. Sorry for staying for such a long time, kids.”, Jin’s father smooth voice gives me calmness, and both of us nod. His mother gave me the sharp eagle eye that makes me sweat for nervous.

 

“I’m pretty sure you having a good time chatting with my niece, right?”, she said. “Ah yes. It’s been a long time since I met him.”, I replied.

 

Still with her annoying evil-like-stepmother face, she nod and sigh. “I just hope you didn’t cheat on him or anything”, feels like a knife just rip part my heart, and I tighten my grip on Jin’s hands. I just gave her a tasteless smile and shook my head.

 

Before they leave, she left another message, “And…I missed the appearance of little footsteps in our life. Hope you guys didn’t delay anything, okay?”, double the shot of killing my emotions, I nod my head with doubt. They hugged us and left after that.

 

The next thing will either become worse or not, depends.

 

* * * *

“Jin.”, his eyes were locked on mine the whole time since his parents left a few moments ago. He sighed and left me suddenly without even waiting for my further words.

 

“Kyeahh, Jin-ssi. What’s with you now?”, I grabbed his hand but he refused. Shocked, I look at him with my eyes widen. He is too tall that I have to lift up my head to make sure our eyes meet again. The silence between us were only filled with our breath.

 

“You must have enjoyed spending time with Jimin more than me right?”, lol this dude has gone emotional. With a bitter annoying shockingly surprised face, I replied him, “Jin, he’s your cousin. You must have known him better than me.”

 

No reply. Just a frozen stare from that pretty calm eyes that I just realized it during the night he suddenly kissed me deeply. “Jin, we…we need to..ugh…”, once my rational mind interpreted his sudden changed act, “Wait. Are you jealous?”

 

He grumped and now that’s cute because I never seen him like this before. I smiled wickedly and walk closely towards him so that our distance was just two feet away.

 

“Yes. Park Jimin, your cousin, my best friend, is the nicest living human I’ve ever meet in my…”

 

And he directly grabbed my waist, pulling my body close to him and land his lips on mine. I was struggling to escape from him, but it was useless. In fact, the deeper his kiss is, the more I found myself at the state of not letting this one go. What happened to me?

 

I’m almost lack of oxygen yet he keep kissing me, pushed me against the wall and locked me between his hands on the wall. Rubbing my neck, giving me goosebumps as this is the first time both of us acting like this. I’m compressed with him while eagerly pulling him close to me.

 

“Jin…stop.”

 

He won’t let go. Looks like he has been waiting for this moment, and so I tenderly hold his neck and grabbed his face for his lips to keep on mine. My heart beat faster and so is he, as I could hear it with his body pressing on me.

 

“Jin…please…”, I push him slowly from me, and thank god he obeys it. Both of us are breathless, gasping for air. For a girl who never get her real first kiss, this is all new for me. He leans his head on mine, making me flustered. I can’t help myself but almost fainted that Jin has to hold me.

 

“What are you going to say just now..?”, with a giggles at the end of his words, one shot punch hit him on his left chest.

 

“That Jimin is...” and he kissed me again. A quick kiss that makes me blushed. Without any force, this time I gave him a sincerely smile that makes him smiled so widely back. He is so beautiful the way he is. How can you not realize about him after all this time. I touched his face.

 

“Why Seokjin?”

 

“Why what?”, he smirks. LOL Kim Seokjin you’ve gone too far this time.

 

“Never mind. We’ll talk about this later.”

 

A week later…

I was so tired after three days promoting a garage sale for my bookstore. At last, that night, I totally can get my whole time to pampered myself with nonetheless, sleep.

 

“Oh yes…sofa. Oh yes…tv. Oh yes…this is so…” I yawned and the last thing I remember is that I watched a Mario figurative advertisement on tv.

 

- JIN'S POV -

I just came back home an hour later when I saw my lovely wife sleeping like a baby on the sofa. Putting down doctor equipment on the dining table, i let out a sigh knowing life is getting tougher between us as I am no more an just intern doctor at the hospital. I’ll be so busy, and eventually, harder for me to approach her.

 

“Idiot…”, wth did she just said that when she's still sleeping. She must be dreaming of me or anything. Now people please tell me how to not lose this one precious thing I have in my life, and to win her heart?

 

Graciously, I cuddled her carefully not to waken her up and lift her to get into her bedroom. The sound of her breathing gives me the feeling of calmness, causing me to kiss her forehead lightly.

 

“Jin…”, I was almost startled when she called men. She was trying her best to not bumped into me, or worse there was one day where we didn’t meet at all. I couldn’t help to calm myself rather then just to eagerly watched over my sleeping wife.

 

“Yes, (Y/N)-ssi?”, I said smoothly into her ear. Surprisingly, she smiled on her sleep after that.

 

“Why me? What did you see in me?”, is this girl totally asleep or not. Before I could even answer it, I patted her head and run smoothly my fingers on her hair.

 

“Because you may look harsh at the outside, but inside you’re not.” please (Y/N) i hope you're not dreaming at all, but merely hope she is fast asleep. I ruffles her hair  back softly.

 

“Hahaha. Idiot. Why are you so nice to me?”, she replied and give a punch on my chest. I was sitting beside her bed, and lower down my tall body so that I can easily give a kiss on her forehead. Suddenly, she placed her arms on my neck, pulling me closer to her and causing me to be on top of her without she even knew about it. Distance separated only by our nose, and I could hear the sound of her breath.

 

“Idiot. I love you.”, and I kissed her passionately without any hesitation.

 

- YOUR POV -

When I open up my eyes, I found Jin is on top of me and that he kissed me. “Idiot. I love you.”

 

I knew he sensed that I was panicked with this, but he continued kissing me. LOL (Y/N) what did you just said in your sleep just now?!

 

Between our kiss, I could hear him saying, “Stop playing hard to get, idiot. Don’t lie to yourself.” Say goodbye to hardcore girl that keep resisting her own feelings, as she is now truly deeply in love with her own husband at last.

 

Our eyes met. With him locking me beneath him, I don’t know what to do but to stay still and counting every beating of my heart and his. It is no more in rush, nervous, because all I feel right now is safe and sound to have him beside me.

 

“Sorry, Seokjin. I’m really sorry”, his perfect angelic face give me peace. He leans his face towards me, aiming my lips. We kissed once again and this time it’s harder than before, his soft tender lips on mine. He almost put out his tongue, but I pushed him to stop when his hands is under my tee. Trying to un-shirt me.

 

“Pabo, not tonight.”, I whispered to him.

 

“Shut up, genius. You’re legally mine.”