When Amber is on Red Light

Coffee Break

Krystal decided to move out of her parent’s house. Although she knew to herself that she didn’t want to, at her age she needs to be independent. Also, because of her schedule, she didn’t want to disturb her parents anymore when she will go home around two o’clock in the morning.

 

It’s been a month now since she move out and she was still adjusting to her new apartment. Amber helped her to find her new crib. Of course, they pick the place where in their apartments are close to each other. They actually thought of living together in Amber’s, but they are worried that the fans will get suspicious. Although Kryber is really existing and not just a fan service, they like to keep it low.

 

Krystal woke up little annoyed around eight o’clock in the morning due to the blast of music coming from the other room. She was having a good (and hot) dream of her and Amber. She sighed and prayed that her dream will repeat again tonight. But she’s thankful because schedule ended up early than the usual so she had more time to rest.

 

She pushed herself off to bed when she heard her own stomach growled. She head towards the kitchen to grab something to fill up her tummy for breakfast. And to her horror, she found out that her fridge is empty. Krystal slapped her forehead because she forgot to tell her manager oppa to buy groceries for her.

 

Because she doesn’t have time and she is lazy to go to the mart, Krystal decided to crash at her girlfriend’s house. With her things packed up, she went out of her apartment complex and went straight to Amber’s. It took only a few minutes’ walk to reach it.

 

Krystal didn’t have to knock at the door because she already knew the number combination. It was her birthday. Krystal is the one who set the lock and Amber didn’t change it ever since. She was greeted by Jackjack, who immediately run towards her and wagged his tail begging to be lifted.

 

Krystal giggled and bent down to lift Jackjack. “Did you miss mommy so much?” and as if the dog understand, Jackjack barked three times. Krystal placed her bag on the couch then puts down Jackjack at his banana pillow and went straight to her girlfriend’s bedroom.

 

She was ready to tell Amber her rants about this morning. Krystal knew that the tomboy will only laugh at her and will say that she’s so cute while pinching her cheeks. Or will just give Krystal her warmest hug then maybe a kiss on the lips. And eventually all of Krystal’s annoyance this morning will be gone. She’s so thankful that she found a girlfriend like Amber.

 

She gently opened Amber’s door, she saw her wrapped around by the blanket like a cocoon while in a foetal position. Krystal tilts her head in confusion because Amber doesn’t usually sleep like this. She carefully sat on the bed and patted Amber’s back.

 

“Baby?” She called and Amber only responded a groan. “Are you okay?” she added with worry in her voice.

 

Amber set asides the blanket and crawl towards Krystal. She leaned her head on Krystal’s lap and gets back to foetal position again. Krystal noticed that Amber is clutching her lower stomach. She patted her girlfriend’s head and asked “Is it hurt? Is it the time of the month?” Amber only nodded in return. She sighed and stood up. She saw her girlfriend rolling on the bed in pain.

 

So she did the best thing that she can do at this moment.

 

She left.

 

She put on her coat, sunglasses and cap as a disguise and quickly hailed a taxi to go to the nearby grocery. Getting the cart, she quickly grabs the food that Amber likes, medicines and other stuff that she will need and put it inside. Seeing her girlfriend in that position, it really pains her. Krystal clearly understands the tomboy’s agony because they both bleed once a month. But it’s a rare scene to see Amber like this; the testosterone loses this time hehe. Usually the pain is very tolerable that Amber can even skate and play basketball after. And in times like this, Krystal will take over the position of being the servant for today.

 

Krystal thought of it as a payback to Amber for being the most caring, thoughtful and loving girlfriend ever. She giggled at the thought of being Amber as her princess for today. My Llama princess.

 

She huffed when she reached the apartment. She quickly places the grocery bags on the dinner table and let out a groan after. Her arms slightly became sore because of the many things she bought. After she organized the things at the kitchen, she went back to her princess’ room to check if she’s already awake.

 

She bit back a laugh when she saw Amber again in a weird position while wrapped around securely by her blanket. She sat at the bed and gently removes the blanket on Amber’s head.

 

“Amber baby...” she cooed and leaned closer. Amber hummed in response but she’s still asleep. Krystal smiled and gives a peck on Amber’s forehead. It stays there for awhile then lean back to see Amber smiling in her sleep. “I’ll cook us breakfast then I’ll come again to wake you up.” She said lovingly while her fingers dance along Amber’s short hair. She softly planted a kiss on her lips before walking out of the room.

She cooked an American breakfast for Amber because she knew that her princess misses it and it’s easy to cook for Krystal. She was about to call Amber but she was surprised that her girlfriend is standing at the dining area, holding a llama plushie on her hand.

 

“Good morning Amber!” Krystal chirped. Amber hummed in response and lazily drags her foot towards the dining table. Seeing her girlfriend unhappy, Krystal sat beside her and asked. “What’s wrong?”

 

“Mrs. Kim is being so loud again...” she sighed “... and I’m in the middle of a very good dream.” She pouted. Oh how Krystal wanted to pinch those fluffy cheeks, but she restrained herself. This is not the right time. Usually, Amber really didn’t bother about the loud noises coming from their neighbour, Mrs. Kim. But of course today is different; Amber is being so moody and sensitive at the same time. That’s why Krystal must be really patient and understanding towards Amber.

 

“Don’t worry baby, I’ll talk to Mrs. Kim later okay? For now, let’s eat our breakfast.” Krystal said as she place pancakes and bacon at Amber’s plate. As soon as Amber took a bite of the pancake, her mood changes quickly.

 

“Oh god, this is good!” She happily said and took another bite.

 

After they had breakfast, they decided to watch TV. This is the way they spend their day off’s. Amber is hugging her llama plushie while resting her feet at the coffee table. Krystal got a blanket from Amber’s room for them to share.

 

She heard Amber whined in pain so she quickly turned her attention to her. “Hurt?” Krystal asked as she touched Amber’s belly.

 

Amber nodded in return. “Aww baby come here, I’ll kiss the pain away.” Krystal placed her arm around Amber’s shoulder protectively and cupped her cheek. She leaned in and kissed Amber’s lips. When they parted for air, Amber immediately buried her face on Krystal’s neck as she tries to hide her blushing cheeks. Krystal giggled at the sight of her lover. Being a servant is not a bad idea, she thought.

 

There are times that she will have to suppress her laugh due to Amber’s sudden comments like, “Ohmygosh Krystal, I like her dress! Can you buy me one?” “Her nails are so fab! I wonder if the color suits me.” “Omo. Johnny Depp oppa is so handsome!” She never thought that she will have conversations like this with Amber. But Krystal finds it cute, girly Amber is cute.”

 

Afternoon came and they decided to watch a movie, she let Amber to pick a movie and she told Krystal that she wanted to watch something classic so they go for Titanic. Krystal ordered a box of pizza, chicken and burritos as their snack. Amber leaned her head on Krystal’s shoulder as they watch the movie. And from time to time, Krystal will plant kisses on Amber’s head.

 

“Ohmygod, Jack’s gonna die!” Amber suddenly said. Tears are starting to fall from Amber’s eyes. Krystal giggled and passes a box of tissue to Amber. She shifted her attention to Amber and smiled as Amber watches the movie with full interest.

 

“Yah! There’s enough space for the both of you, why don’t you move a little Rose?! Dammit.” Amber said as Jack saw a piece of wood and place Rose over it for she can get out of the cold water. Amber then grabs a slice of pizza and angrily eats it.

 

The movie ended and Amber cried a lot. She just can’t take it when Jack died. She helped Krystal to clean up the mess by picking up the crumpled tissue that she used. “Wait a minute; did I just ate the whole pizza?” Amber asked as she eyed Krystal’s plate with no pizza traces in it.

 

Krystal nodded. “I just ate the burrito, you ate the pizza and the chicken.”

 

“Why didn’t you stop me?! I’m gonna get fat!” Amber whined and cutely stomped her feet towards the kitchen and started to wash the dishes.

 

Krystal laughed this time because she couldn’t stop herself from doing so. She walked towards her and hugged her from behind. “Don’t worry baby, you’re not gonna get fat. And even if you do, I’ll still love you.” She said as she rest her head over Amber’s shoulder.

 

“You do?” Amber asked and Krystal nodded. “Okay!” Amber said with a smile and happily washed the dishes.

 

It was really a tiring day for Krystal but it’s worth it.  For Amber, she will do anything just to make her llama happy. She likes to be pampered by Amber, but she likes it more when she’s the one who’s doing it.

 

The night came and Krystal decided to stay in for the night. When Krystal came out of the bathroom, she saw Amber already sleeping sideways. She crawled in and spooned Amber with her arms wrapped tightly around her torso.

 

“Good night Amber, I love you.”  She whispered before kissing her cheek.

 

The next morning, Amber is feeling very well. She saw Krystal sleeping beside her so she leaned in and place a morning kiss gently on her lips. Amber went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and when she’s done, she walked back to the room to wake her princess up.

 

“Princess, wake up.” She gently poked her body but Krystal only groan. “Please baby, the breakfast is gonna get cold.”

 

Krystal immediately sat up and throws Amber a pillow. “YAH DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” Amber stood frozen at the sight of an angry Jung. Krystal’s dream last night had been repeated again but Amber woke her up. “DO YOU KNOW THAT I’M HAVING A NICE IN’ DREAM?!” she yelled again. 

 

"O-okay." Amber nervously said.

 

"Yay! Thanks, baby. Love you." Krystal said in a cute voice and get back to sleep. 

 

“Is it her time of the month?” Amber asked herself. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hoho. Its a fail, I know. PMS really . Hehe.