Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 'Eunji age 16, missing, may be seen with young male, Eunji has been missing for a month, there has been no leads' 

Me and Jimin watch the television in the dark, his arms wrapped around me, I lean back into his chest with a sigh.

I had my 16th birthday two days ago, me and Jimin spent it in a hotel room, alone.

We came to terms with the fact that we were run aways a while ago, we settled in a hotel room in New York, we travelled all around america with money we had found in the trunk of the car, we only had half of it now, but we were happy.

I cant count the amount of drunken nights we spent together, how many cigarettes we smoked, even new drugs we had stumbled across in night club.

'Eunji is thought to be behind a murder in-"

I leant out of Jimins arms, turning off the television, I sigh heavily and rub my head in frustration.  

I knew that they would never stop looking for us, I was a murderer, Jimin in trouble for dealing drugs.

I could of pleaded self defence at the time, but I could not deal with Yoongi trying to control my life, running away still seems like the better option.

Jimin began softly my head, his fingers gently brushing through my hair, he plants a kiss between my eyebrows.

"Are you still okay with meeting Taehyung?" 

"Of course, I'm not going to hold it against him, we dont have time to hold grudges" 

I get up from his lap, I collect a dress from the duffel bag that dosent smell of alchohol - or only slightly, I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. 

My cheek bones show from my face, my skin looks like it has been streched back,  I smile non the less as I let my hair down, I look back over to Jimin.

He wears ripped jeans and a plain white top, his brown hair in a cute tuff abour his head, his fringe covers his eye, We exhange gazes, he smiles and lets out a small laugh.

"Dont laugh Jimin, What's funny?"

He gets up from the bed and grabs his keys, he jingles them in my face "Your smile looks forced, You should try and eat some time" 

"Very funny, douche" I kick his , shoving his back out of the apartment "I eat so much junk im surprised ive not died "

He locks the door behind us, I slowly walk down the stairs, sighing as I slap my cheeks to exhillerate myself.

Just before we get in the car a nauseating feeling takes over me for the 4th morning this week, I shake my head at jimin before I double over.

As i vomit onto the floor he rubs my back with a sigh, he holds my hair back "I wish we could go to a doctor, Its like you just have morning s-" 

We both go quiet for a moment, I just clear my throat and push my hair back when he lets it go.

"Alright, we should go and meet Tae, He will be waiting" I avoid questioning the silence, I just slide into the car, grabbing a chewing-gum from the compartment between the seats.

We put on masks and our hats, not risking anyone spotting us in a camera.

I see Jimin scowling as he gets into the car, As he starts the engine I reach over and smooth the crease between his eyebrows.

"Relax Ji, Ill be fine" I smile softly and kiss his temple, I then sigh into his skin "I feel alright now, it passes easily" 

"That's what Im worried about, its all symptoms" He mutters, I lean away from him as he begins driving, I chew my cheek.

"Its not THAT, I'd know if it was" I take my turn to scowl, my eyes flickering away from him "I just have a stomach bug" 

"Prove it" He says simply, his driving becomes faster, his grip on the wheel tightening "After this we are going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter