Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I finish my day of work, you would be surprised how many tips you get from private customers when you give them an extra smile.

Even the guy at the entrance who I learned his name is Chris gave me a free latte, I tried to ask him about Jimin but he shrugged it off.

"I'll see you again tomrrow" I smile as I bow my head to him before I leave, I slide him over some of my tips and wink, I walk down the steps, I see Jimin waiting in his car, hood down, his hair poofy from the wind, he smiles at me, his sun glasses hide his eyes.

I lean over the car, inspecting his car, the design looks expensive, I inhale as I look up to him again.

He is wearing a white shirt and a denim jacket, along with some denim jeans "Hey beautiful, get in"

"Do you want this latte all over you punk? Huh?" I tut as I get in the front seat "Ruin your expensive outfit.." I then hand him the money from my pocket "You can have the rest of my tips, it's a thankyou for this"

He revs his engine as he takes the money and puts it in his car drawer "Thanks, you owe me gas money too" He jokes and laughs loudly as he begins driving, His car is fast and smooth, I smile as my hair whips with the wind.

"Did you see Taehyung today?" I ask as he slows down a little around small streets.

"Of course, he wants to hang out again but I told him we had plans tonight"

I pause for a moment, looking at him "We have plans?"

He looks back at me with a smile "Yeah this is a date, we are getting pizza at my house and drinking"

"That's not a date, that's just a really sad excuse for a party" I mumble with a pout.

"Hey! It's a date because I'm going to be putting on disney films" I grin at his stupid attitude, I look down to my vibrating phone, seeing it is Yoongi calling me.

"Great, he won't ever leave me alone" I sigh, reaching over to my phone.

Before I can hang it up Jimin takes my phone and takes off the back, the throws the SIM card out of the car and continues driving "Good luck calling her now" He mutters to himself as he hands me back my phone.

I say nothing, feeling a little excitement about being with Jimin, I close my eyes and enjoy the breeze, not letting anything bother me.

The car eventually stops, I peak at Jimin, he is already opening my door, I get out easily, shaking my hair Into place "Now you mentioned pizza I am hungry" I mutter as Jimin leads me inside, we get into an elevator, he presses the top button.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter