Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the windows in the car are open, except for the window near Taehyung, he sulks in the back, in response to his sour attitude I exhale deeply.

Taehyung has been angrily picking at his shirt, even scowling at the air outside, I feel as if we have a seven year old in the back seat.

I prod Jimin with my index finger, letting my eyes flicker to the back to signal to him, he looks and just chews his cheek, shrugging.

I can't stand the petulant silence, even Jimin won't say anything.

"If you are going to sulk all the time just get out of the car" I look back at Taehyung, he let's his gaze drift absently.

"What are you talking about?"

I clench my fist and connect my eyes with him "You are acting like a baby, get over the fact that I don't like you, I never have, I don't know where you got that idea from, I Don't Like You" I seethe.

Taehyung bites his lip as he glares, I see his chest trembling "Im aloud to like people" he pauses "Im not acting like a baby"

"Yes you are! You do nothing but sulk and act like a jerk" I yell at him "If you can't handle it, get out of the car, I'll say it again, I don't like you"

Eunji you don't need to do this now" Jimin sighs, he clutches the wheel.

"I'm sick of him! Your jealousy makes me want to hit you!" I yell back at him again, feeling blood rush to my cheeks.

"Maybe you should hit me then! See what good it will do" He huffs "Like you would hit me just because I'm like this"

I slap the dashboard with my palm "Pull over Jimin" there is a long silence "Now!"

The tension and anger in the car rises as the car drifts to a near by car lot, I immidialty get out and open Taehyungs door.

"Get out of the car" I order him, pointing in a random direction away from myself, Without any arguments he gets out, as he does I feel my body shaking before I punch him across the face.

My hand begins aching, I see my nails had caught his cheek, he just looks away, no expression on his face.

"I needed that" He mutters, wiping some blood off his cheek, he looks me in the eyes.

I ignore his cliche comment "You have a choice, Get back in the car and be my friend or walk away" I mumble in a calm voice, inhaling deeply before I get back in the front of the car, Jimin just has his eyes closed, his head on the wheel.

"What's your problem?" I poke his shoulder, he let's his eyes flicker to me.

"Nothing, he just emotionally exhausts me" he admits as he starts up the engine again "Is he coming with us?"

I rub my knuckle softly "I don't know, I told him to get in or leave" I shrug, not regretting any of my actions.

The back door opens, Taehyung slides in with a smile, nodding at me.

"I'm okay, let's go" He pats Jimin on the shoulder, they both nod at eachother, Taehyung looks at me in a soft light as we begin driving again.

"Forget the park, I just wanna go and get some food" I shrug as I put my arms behind my head, Jimin presses a button on his wheel and my window goes down, I lean on it, blinking into the wind.

I grab a cigarette from the cars pocket and light it, blowing the fumes into the car, I exhale In relief.

"You know thats bad fo-"

"Taehyung we found you in the road on drugs, don't lecture me" I chuckle aloud, I put the remainder of the cig in jimins mouth where he finishes it.

"Our lives are a mess at the moment" Taehyung mumbles as he ruffles his hair.

"That's the only thing you have said that I agree with so far" Jimin finally speaks up, we go onto a motorway, the heat from the sun coming into the car "We can't live normal lives anymore"

There is a silence in the car, I think about how my life has changed, I look to Jimin, thinking about us, what developed, I don't feel regret.

But I killed a person, I smoke, I'm on the run, Yoongi is probably looking for me.

Yet I feel content.

After an hour of driving we stop off at a store, I get out of the car and look at all the people who trail into entrance, clearly high class.

"I want crisps" I say simply as I go next to Jimin, his hand entwined instantly with mine.

Taehyung grabs a kart and we enter the store, the air conditioning hits us, i exhale in pleasure.

I squeese his hand and look up to him "Jimin don't you want something?"

He brings his lips to my forehead "Maybe some ice cream" he laughs "Then again it will melt in this heat"

Taehyung throws snacks into the kart, we join him "We can all eat it, go ahead and get some"

He nods excitedly and scuffles off to and get some, leaving me and Taehyung alone.

I try and reach the top shelf, where I see there is cookies, only the tips of my fingers touch the packet, I sigh but keep trying.

Suddenly I feel heat at my back, my eyes go wide as I stumble into the isle, yet the heat stays along with a small force, I feel breath hit the top of my head.

"Strawb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter