Chapter

Nerium
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- 1 Month later-

Of course I tried to talk to Taehyung, he ignored me for a week before he stopped coming to school altogether, just as he was 'proving' that he was over his ex he did this.

Maybe it is my fault.

Me and Jimin have built up a friendship in this time, I have been able to trust him, usually it's just me and Jimin, we don't hang around with anyone else.

I can't say he's a good influence.

Me and Jimin get into trouble sometimes, alot of the time, I've started to miss classes with him, bunk off just to have some fun, lately that's all i care about.

Happiness is like a drug to me, School seems like an overbearing thing, I rip up all the letters that get sent home before Yoongi can see them.

Something changed in me when I surpassed a level of my fear, I blossomed into a nerium.

A beautiful intoxicating thing, yet the most poisonous flower on earth.

I sigh "I don't know everything is...swaying" I mumble as I lean into Jimin everything had been going slow, yet the thought of Taehyung always upset me.

Taehyung had not come to school once.

"What do you mean swaying? Are you drunk?" He ask as he leaves his arms on his lap, giving me space even though I'm hogging all of his.

"No, I mean that everything is messed up" I sigh as I push my hair back and look at him "I told you what happened when Taehyung came back to my house, he hasn't been here since" My eyes flicker down to my knees.

"What if he did something to himself?" I bite the edge of my thumb, Jimin gently, cautiously reaches out and pushes down my hand.

"Don't do that you will ruin your pretty hands" I look up to him with a small smile "Taehyung won't do anything like that, he isn't stipud" Jimin pauses "I do know where he lives if that makes you feel any better?"

"Would you come with me?" I ask, my eyes glowing with hope, Jimin nods softly with a smile, I hug him suddenly, I feel him stiffen up before relaxing.

Jimin had learned to be cautious around me, although i had never told him about my past, I feel much more comfortable around him, his warmth.

I appriciate him even if sometimes I lean on him too much.

"We should go then right? We have been sat here in the sun for about an hour eating icecream"

Jimin chuckles "Speaking of ice cream" he cups my cheek suddenly, I feel electricity crackle in my skin under his touch, I try and calm down my breathing, but his thumb simply brushes the edge of my lip.

"You had a bit on your lip" He mutters as he his thumb, he then laughs as I look at him in a disgruntled manner, my face turns red from embarrassment.

"I can't believe you did that you freak!" I yell playfully, we both then laugh as we begin walking out of the park, side by side.

We walk In comfotable silence for a while, I let music blast from my phone, I look at Jimin, we exchange looks as I pinch his sun glasses and wear them, lip syncing to the song, we smile stupidly, my heart thuds again as my hand slowly slips into his.

His laughter softly comes to a halt, he glares in an innocent way at our hands "What are you doing?" He asks, I see he is unsure expression, yet he still interlocks his fingers with mine.

"I'm trying to overcome my fear" The words slip out of my mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter