Chapter 49: More complications

Can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--Na Eun pov-

"If I told you..." Jungkook started.

I froze in my position.

"What if I told you.... I have liked you for a while now?" His voice came soft towards the end.

I clenched my fists. I wanted to cry. 

I am so happy.

"It's for him to go along with the plan."

I thought of Jimin's message again.

"It started ever since then..." he spoke again.

I looked back up at him, and he looked down at me as well.

"When you first came to me, I have seriously no idea what on earth are you. Because to be very honest, I felt EXTREMELY weird when I first saw you.

"When you threw yourself on me and cried, I almost lost myself, my hateful self. I wanted to comfort you, but sorry if I didn't.

"When I tried to treat you the way like how I treated others, I felt.... guilty."

His last word of that sentence made my heart clenched a little.

"Whenever I am at my darkest, no one was there beside me, that was until I met you, everything changed.

"The drinks at the bar, when I saw Chanmi kissed another guy, I felt nothing, because I felt that the person right in front of me, the one who accompanied me, more important.

"I have no idea what was going on inside my mind.... I... just wanted to spend more time with you..."

Jungkook started to fiddle with his luggage.

"I'm glad you did spend some time with me. The once hateful and resentful me, he disappeared, after you reached your hand out to me at the convenience store. 

"You made me happy, you made me laugh, and for once there were colours painted on my dark and plain world. You, completely changed me."

Jungkook stepped closer to me this time, and my heart started to pick up its pace, considering he's so close right now.

"When I woke up that morning after we drank, you were directly in front of me. For once, my heart beat so fast, I had such a hard time cooling it down. Even when you woke up and I had to pretend nothing happen, I got flustered.

"When I was extremely lost and depressed when my father just passed away, I was glad you were right there beside me. When I held your hand, I felt eased. At least I knew I wasn't alone. 

"However, what surprised me was, when I let go of your hand, I started to feel lonely, dark. I expected you to leave me alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter