Chapter 38: Total mess

Can you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jungkook pov-

What on earth was I talking to Na Eun about? How could I just spill everything to her like she was my closest friend, even told her that she was different and that she could finally call me by my real name, and that she's my FRIEND. 

I ruffled my hair and groaned. 

life. It's trash.

I could already expect what I would be seeing the moment I open the damn door to my house.

Just as I expected, the moment the door opened, a total chaos right in front of me.

Chanmi, her father, and my father, all standing up, shouting at each other, in the damn living room.

"What. On. Earth. Do. You. Think. You. Are. Doing." I glared at the three.

"Jungkook. Is it true you gave the shares to Mr Yoon? Without my permission?" My father shouted at me.

"It's my freaking sweat and blood! Why on earth did you do it!!" 

I laughed and slammed the door behind me.

I looked at Mr Yoon who had his smile plastered all over his face.

"Are you happy you fat piece of ? I hope you choke on all of the shares to death."

"Whatever you say. This property now belongs to me. I demand you two move out."

I threw my hands up in the air and smiled.

"Fine with me. I can finally enjoy my life." I said and turned to my father.

"Dad, please don't do this." I heard Chanmi begged.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fists.

"Yoon ing Chanmi you ing shut the UP." I stormed to her and push her to the wall.

"What on earth are you doing to my daughter!" Mr Yoon grabbed hold of my wrist but I easily yanked them off.

"You don't have to play nice. I hope you're happy. You can with that boy you were kissing today all you want. I don't care. I'm so thankful I do not have to marry a like you who is only in it for the money, just like your pitiful dad." I cursed and stormed up to my room, packing up all of the things.

"Jungkook ah, please don't misunderstand. He-" Chanmi ran up to me while I just raised a hand to shut her up.

"Save it. I don't wish to talk to all of you, ed up people."

I packed almost all of my things and shoved myself past her.

I went down, now to see my father and Mr Yoon fighting again.

"Save it, seriously. Let him have the shares and company all he want. Even this house, just let him have it. You may want to beg him for one room to sleep in, and you'll be fine. As for me, I'm LEAVING this forever. I'm done." I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter