O 1 ` never letting go

Let`s Run Away

He moved closer, and gave me one sweet kiss. He held my hand as he did and I knew people were staring but I didn't care. I returned the kiss and it seemed like an eternity before we broke away. I smiled up at him.

"Dong Youngbae. You need to stop making people jealous," I said and he just smiled, pulling me into a hug. I swear, I am the luckiest girl on earth. This guy is absolutely perfect. Sweet, charming, smart, a bit shy, athletic, a dancer, loyal, and just real boyfriend material. How did someone like him even come to liking me?

"They're only jealous because I have someone like you," he whispered into my ear, making me melt. Youngbae grabbed my hand and we returned to browsing around the mall. It doesn't even feel embarrassing to be so carefree about this whole thing. How could I ever let go of his hand? Youngbae stopped walking and turned towards me. "Jaeyan-ah..."

"Hmm?" He looked at me in the eyes with those excited pair of dark brown eyes. I loved them.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow, too!" he said, smiling. Those eyes were disappearing into a thin line, which I found even cuter.

I giggled. "I have classes tomorrow. Next Saturday!"

"No, it can't be a week. I'll pick you up! Please?" he said, holding both of my hands and smiling softly. How could I say no? I smiled and he kissed my hands and we were looking around again. I didn't even look at the pretty clothing or the cute accessories. I was busy looking at my boyfriend, the one I never dreamed of having. I can't even believe this is all real.

I heard whispering around the other side of the shelf. Jealous girls again. It's the usual thing I hear. "Ohmygawd! He's so hot! Ugh, he shouldn't even have that girlfriend, she's so ugly!" or "Wow, he's taken? By her? He should dump her already!". I mean, if they think they were so great, let's see them try and take him away! Guess not. The hand he's holding onto is mine, not anyone else's.

"Jaeyan," he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I replied. He was giving me this worried look.

"Are you bothered by what they're saying?" He IS worried. Oh, I love you. I really just want to shout that to the world. One day I will. I'll shout, "I LOVE DONG YOUNGBAE!" I smiled at him and shook my head. 'I already know that I'm your true love and none of those jealous girls. They're nothing, nothing, right? I AM your first and only, after all,' I wanted to say.

"It's just kind of getting old," I said. He smiled and hugged me again. I always surprise myself how I never faint in his arms. And he always surprises me with his warm hugs.

"You don't have to worry. In my eyes, there only exists Park Jaeyan. And in my heart, Park Jaeyan has left no room for anything else." He my hair and kissed the top of my head. Now I really felt like I didn't deserve him. He's too perfect. "Jaeyan-ah, you believe in me, don't you?"

"Silly," I said, "of course I do. There's no one like you. Don't you know I'm happiest when I'm with you?"

"I'm glad." And I see those girls glaring at me and I just want to stick my tongue out but I'm too busy smiling to myself. Park Jaeyan, you seriously need to be a woman that deserves him.

`
I was grinning as I copied down notes. I noticed Jung Soori staring at me. I looked up at her, smiling. "What?"

"What do you mean 'what'? What's up with you? You're grinning like a freak. I didn't know you enjoyed science all the way to this point." I rolled my eyes, not letting her attitude get in the way of my happiness. Even when I'm not with him, he manages to make me smile.

"You seriously need a boyfriend," I said, as if she can understand what I feel when she has one. Maybe she will. But she was still heartbroken over jerks. She always likes jerks.

"You're cold-blooded, you know that?" Soori said, and looked back at the front. "Hey, you know I've noticed that guy up there. He just appeared out of nowhere. I'm pretty sure he's new or something."

"So?" I said, not caring. "Go after the guy."

She rolled her pretty brown eyes at me and sighed. "I can't get any guy I want you know. I'm not like you."

"Hey, I didn't get any guy I want. I am just VERY, VERY lucky that the guy I have is the one I want." Did that even make sense? Well it doesn't need to. I've heard somewhere before that love doesn't make sense. And here's the evidence.

The class was dismissed and I made my way towards the door when someone just happened to stick out his foot before I realized it. And down I went, crashing to the ground along with my books. "Ugh..." I groaned and rubbed my back. I think his books fell down on me, too. What the hell?!

"Sorry, are you okay?" Um, obviously not mister. I looked up to see a guy I didn't know. It was probably the new kid that Soori was talking about. Speaking of her, she already dashed out because she was 'mad' at me. What a friend. I picked up my books and ignored him. "Hey, are you okay?" He called after me. I turned around and smiled, nodding my head. I'll be okay when I see Youngbae.

I looked around and once I saw those group of girls around the hot guy with the shades, I knew it was him. "Youngb—"

"Excuse me," someone said and I swear it was him again. I turned and got a closer view of him. He was handsome, actually, pretty charming looks. If Soori was here she'd like him already. "Is this your book?"

I looked at the pink book with the title, "The Perfect Girlfriend." I groaned and took the book, "It's for my friend." I didn't even need an excuse but I said it anyway. I hid the book in my canvas bag and looked at him. His eyes were piercing. Not the scary piercing but the piercing that makes you stare at it all day long. "Thanks..." I said and walked away. Ugh, those girls are really getting close to him.

"Youngbae!" I called out successfully and he turned to look at me. He excused himself from the girls - ah~ he's so polite! - and headed towards me. "Sorry, I just got caught up with some things." I took the chance to glance back and saw the guy already talking to a few of his friends. "Let's go?"

`

The view was absolutely amazing. I could see the tall buildings and the houses from that point. I could even see the small cars moving, with little people walking at the side.

"Youngbae!" I yelled cheerfully. "This is amaaaaaaaazing!"

I could tell he was smiling behind me. I just had a feeling. I leaned on the railing and stared at the view. This was REALLY amazing. And what was more amazing was the arms that held me from behind. He put his chin on my shoulder and looked at the view with me. It felt so perfect, like nothing could go wrong.

"Saranghae, Jaeyan..." he whispered gently. He took my hand while he was still in that position and put a pink flower along with a heart shaped necklace that had my initials and his initials engraved on it. He said it to me, that special word that meant the whole world. "Saranghae, Dong Youngbae," I replied. He slowly turned me around and gave me a different kind of kiss, the one that I know will make me tingly inside for a long, long time.

`
E N D ; O O 1