Chapter 9

DK and the jerk?!

Woozi's pov

I noticed that Dino wasn't happy with the relationship between the kingka and his friend, but I wasn't happy either. I know that he is really protective and even went as far as spying on them on their first date. He only stopped because I got angry at him when he told me everything that happened on that date. I still feel bad about that, to be honest. Dino is like a little brother to me but he needs to know where he needs to stop. He was hurt for a while but he got over it pretty fast and even apologised to me. But I shouldn't have been the one that he should apologise to.. it should have been Dk and Hoshi. But how should Dino apologise if they won't even talk to us? I hoped that my outburst would make Dk think about what he is doing but it doesn't seem like it worked. Since that day, he even avoids us. Could it be that he still needs time to think about it? How long will it take him? I'm sick and tired of this game and try to think of another way. Maybe we should ask Hoshi for help.. Dk would listen to him for sure! Yeah, let's do that! I nudge Dino to get his attention. "Hey.. I think I know how to make Dk realise what he is doing to us! We just need to ask Hoshi for help." I tell him and smile. Yeah, I gave up on being quiet all the time. It surprised everyone but I don't care, I know now that I can only change certain things if I say something. And I like being able to express myself, it's not that bad as I thought at the beginning. I even started to talk about my parents, my life and school stuff. It helped me to get over the death of my parents and many people are willing to help me whenever I need help. Or at least that's what they said.

 

Hoshi's pov

I'm packing all my stuff with a smile as I remember the date after we were locked into the music room. Fortunately, Wonwoo unlocked the door after I was done with telling him the truth. I was getting ready to leave as I see Woozi and Dino walking in my direction. But why? I wonder what they want from me.. wait.. I think I already know why. They want to talk about Dk, right? "Hey uhm.. can you do us a favour?" Woozi asked hesitantly. "Sure. What kind of favour? It's about Dk, isn't it?" I ask and take my bag, ready to leave after they told me why they need my help. "I'm sure that Dk will listen to you… he kind of avoided u for a while now. Can you ask him to stop that, please?" Dino begged with tears in his eyes. Whoa, that kid is pretty emotional over something like this. This friendship must be precious to him. "I'll try my best, but I can't promise anything." I answer and pat his head, trying to calm him down. I don't want to see the little kid cry. He starts to smile and I can't help it but smile back at him. I guess those freaks aren't as bad as I thought. If Dk goes back to his friends I would need to make them my friends too. His friends should be my friends too, I don't want him to choose between love and friendship. I know what it's like to have no one to lean on and it's not good. I don't want the love of my life to feel the same. Yes, I love him and I'm proud of it. I still need to thank Wonwoo for making me realise that I fell in love. 

 

Dk's pov

I'm sitting in the cafeteria again, waiting for m boyfriend to appear. I don't even know how this happened, the kingka liking me. I don't care since now I'm sure of my love to him, just like he is. When he finally appears I notice that Woozi and Dino are following him. It' kind of weird that they are being physically so close to each other. Suddenly Woozi stops Hoshi and starts talking to him. I'm starting to feel really worried, Woozi is TALKING to Hoshi. I'm thinking about going to them and asking them if something happened but I'm not sure if Dino and Woozi would like to talk to me after we kind of stopped being friends. I miss them, I want to fix our relationship but what if I get rejected? After a few seconds Woozi and Dino go to their table and Hoshi sits next to me after giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Is something going on?" I say and smile, without knowing that I made a question out of this sentence. "Ahh I actually have something to tell you." He says and suddenly becomes serious. What is that? Is he going to break up with me? I hope not but why is he so serious?? "W-what is it?" I stutter. "You know.. after you became my boyfriend, something changed.." he says. OH NO! He is totally going to break up with me! But I don't want to break up with him, I love him! He looked so happy when we were together. Why all of a sudden.. "W-what do y-you mean?" I stutter again. Why can't I stop stuttering? It makes it obvious that I'm nervous. "You stopped being friends with those fre- with Woozi and Dino." He explains. A rock falls from my heart and I let out my breath that I didn't even knew I was holding. " Yeah.. I know". "Why?" he asks. "It-it just happened". I think I'm too embarrassed to tell him the truth. "Are you lying to me?" Hoshi gives me a shock. I hold my breath again and I'm not able to say anything. "Honestly… I know what happened." He looks like me like he is waiting for a reply but I'm still speechless. "Ah… that's what I was talking with them about" Hoshi sighs. 

Another shock. "Huh?". "Do you want to be friends with them again?" he asks. "I-I…I.." Not really knowing what to say I just nod and put my head down. "They want it as well" he says. I look at Hoshi and then to the table where Woozi and Dino supposed to be sitting. I catch them staring at me. When they notice that they go back to eating and talking like nothing happened. "R-really?" I ask . Hoshi nods and I look down again. "But what am I suppose to do..?" I ask. Suddenly I feel Hoshi's hand on mine. He drags me to Woozi's and Dino's table. What is he going to do? I think I'm less nervous since he's holding my hand tight but I'm still avoiding old friends' sight. For a few seconds there is no one speaking. Then I feel Hoshi letting go of my hand. That's really uncomfortable now. I can't even look at him. I can't look at anyone. Just the floor. Suddenly I feel someone hugging me. "Hyung…. I miss you hyung!" I hear Dino crying to my ear. I can't hold it anymore. I burst into tears and hug him back. "I miss you too!" I say while crying. I hear Woozi crying on the side. I hold his arm and pull him into the hug. We're crying and hugging just like that. In the middle of cafeteria. I'm starting to think.. How could I do this to them. Just because of my new love. "I'm sorry" I say through tears. "I'm sorry too! I'm sorry for everything!" Woozi cries. "Don't ever leave again. Never!" I hear Dino's words. "I won't! I promise! I will never leave again!" We saying like that, hugging, for a while as I feel Hoshi patting my back. I look at him smiling and voicelessly say "Thank you". I'm so happy it all ended like that. I have my beloved friends, my beloved boyfriend. I feel like the happiest human on the earth. Even if I'm crying.

 

Author's note:

So~ that's the end of my story T-T I'm so happy that Izzy helped me a lot hehehe And thanks for reading ^^