Chapter 2

DK and the jerk?!

Every move you make,

every vow you break,

every smile you fake,

every claim you stake,

I'll be watching you.

-The Police

 

 

Dk’s pov

We were eating silently until a certain someone decided to interrupt us. It’s the noisy, stupid and famous Soonyou- I mean Hoshi. It’s usual at this school to get a nickname once you get here. Others mock me and my friends for our names but I think our names are pretty cool. I don’t know why everyone is so mean…

Back to the situation, this jerk is calling us stupid names again and his fans are laughing again. Poor Dino, it must hurt him a lot, he is like a little brother to me and I feel it when something is wrong with him. I just smile at everyone but the crowd only laughed more. Some said things like “Hoshi is right” or “look at that creepy smile hahaha”. What’s wrong with them? Can’t they be quiet or leave just once? And my smile isn’t creepy at all…

After a while, the crowd and their leader go away. I wonder why they decided to leave all of a sudden, until I look at my phone and panic. “We are going to be late if we don’t leave now!” I inform my friends. Dino jumped up shocked but Woozi just nods. How can he be calm like this? Ah.. I forgot, he is always like this. But it’s okay, Dino and me understand, we aren’t like the rest of the school.

We run as fast as we could to our next classes, knowing that we will probably be late for the first time ever.

 

The next day, lunch break

 

We are sitting on our table as usual but something is different today. Without knowing the reason, I can’t stop looking at the kingka. Strange.. that’s a first. Suddenly the kingka looks into my direction and catches me staring at him. Want to know how I know? Because he smirks and doesn’t break the eye contact. A shiver runs down my spine and I shift nervously in my seat. It was as if there are butterflies in my stomach. But wait! It can’t be possible.. that I’m falling in love?? With that jerk? No way! I came back to reality as Woozi kicked my shin under the table. “Ouch, what was that for?” I ask with a glare, but I only get a shrug in return. What if he knows?

 

Woozi’s pov

I’m eating in peace while watching all the people in the cafeteria. It is one of my favourite hobbies. It might sound creepy, but it’s pretty interesting. You can learn so much about people while watching them without trying hard. That’s how I learned a lot about my best friends, about Dk’s fake smile and about Dino’s feelings. I know about Dk crying at home and about Dino hating his dancing talent. I know about Hoshi pretending to be someone he’s not, just like everyone else because everybody wants to fit in. I’m watching the kingka closely as I see that he is smirking. Why is he smirking? I turn to my friends in order to ask them about it when I notice that Dk is staring at the kingka. What’s going on between them? It can’t be that Dk is his next victim. I won’t let them get together! I’m sure that it’s a trap! The only way to get his attention back was to kick his shin, which I did. He glares at me but I only shrug my shoulders and look at him knowingly.

 

Dino’s pov

I’m still recovering from the kingka’s “attack” the day before. It freaking hurts to be looked down at and I hate myself for being the way I am. I know that my friends think that I could become a great dancer in the future but it’s annoying and exhausting to dance all the time without being able to stop. I asked many people why it is like this but no one has an answer to my question. Seems like I will stay a freak forever. I sigh and look at my lunch without eating anything. Dk noticed and looks at me worriedly. “What’s wrong Chan? Is it still bothering what the jerk said yesterday?” he asked. He only uses my real name when he is worrying about me. “Forget about it and eat, I don’t want you to starve because of something unimportant like that.”

 

Hoshi’s pov

I notice one of the freaks staring at me. Maybe he’s the right one to be my next victim. I can’t stop myself from laughing and everyone of my fan club wants to know what I’m laughing about, but I won’t tell them hahaha. I know exactly how to wrap him around my finger and no one should know about the best plan ever!

 

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the next short chapter :/ I hope it's good enough for you~ Pls comment ^^