Chapter 4

DK and the jerk?!

Stolen kisses are always sweetest.

-Leigh Hunt

 

Dk’s pov

After a few steps I can’ back away anymore because of the wall behind me. As I look at the kingka he seems a bit surprised. Is it because of his own actions or because of me singing? I want to ask him but I’m too afraid of him. Maybe he will make fun of me again when his club is next to him, which means that I’m safe for now.

He comes closer and closer until he is only some centimetres away from me. What is he doing? Wait…. He would never… no, that’s stupid. He would never kis- that’s when I felt his surprisingly soft lips on mine. I can’t close my eyes and stare at him with wide eyes. After a moment, he pulled away again and grins. Why is he grinning? Don’t tell me he knows that this was my first kiss..  because it was. This jerk stole my first kiss! But why am I feeling happy that it was him??

 

Hoshi’s pov

I lean closer and finally am able to kiss those sweet lips. I think it’s a pretty good way to make him fall for me. But I need to be careful.. what if I really fall for him first? What would my precious fan club think of me when I fall in love with a freak with an amazing voice that no one heard before except me? It won’t happen, it really won’t happen!  I back away and grin. His reaction is just too cute, just like I expected. I guess it was his first kiss that I stole from him hehehe. I kind of feel sorry but what happened, happened and he can’t do anything about it.

I think complimenting him would make everything easier, right? “You have a really beautiful voice, you know? I really like it.” I tell him with a smile. At my sentence he turns redder with every second and it looks really cute! Wait.. what am I even thinking?? Aish, I should stop it. I look into his eyes and soon they wander down to his lips. It’s like they became my addiction, just like Mingyu said that Wonwoo’s lips are his addiction. Is that even possible after only one kiss? We stay like this for a while and hope that no one would see us like this, but suddenly the door opened.

 

Woozi’s pov

I walk to the music room to practise a bit with Dk. As I enter the room, I see him and Hoshi dangerously close. What the hell is going on here? What happened? Don’t tell me they.. no, Hoshi would never touch a ‘freak’ like Dk. I cough as loud as I can to get their attention and Hoshi steps away from him. I just want to ask them what happened but I can’t speak now, I just don’t want to talk. Not in Hoshi’s presence. It’s okay for Dk to hear me sing, but not for Hoshi. Dk always says that it’s a pity that I won’t talk and that I should talk with him and Dino at least, the rest doesn’t matter. But I can’t… my parents always loved the way I talked and sang and now they are gone.. after their death I promised myself to never talk again until I find someone who really loves me or until it’s really needed, but I hope that this will never happen. I mean, who wishes for something bad to happen?

Back to Hoshi and Dk, I notice that something seems odd. The way Dk looks at Hoshi scares me. What if we lose a friend to the jerk? It will take very long to cure his broken heart later I guess.

 

Dk’s pov

I can’t stop the butterflies from flying around in my stomach and I am lost in my thoughts as suddenly Woozi entered the room. He makes me snap out of it and I begin to panic. What if he thinks that we did something that we shouldn’t? Wait… we DID something that we shouldn’t.. we KISSED. HE kissed ME! What does this mean? Does he like me or is it just one of his tricks? I wish the former is right… does that mean that I like him? Hm… maybe it’s just a little crush and it will be over soon, I hope. Why would the mighty kingka date one of the ‘freaks’.. I sigh and Woozi looks at me worriedly. I force a smile and try to calm him down. He shouldn’t worry about me and look after himself more.

I hurriedly leave the room to avoid any more problems and decide to skip the rest of my classes today and go home, thinking of what happened today.

 

Author's note:

Sorry that it took so long but I was kinda busy. It's another short update but i hope you still like it ^^