Chapter 5

DK and the jerk?!

A confession has to be part of your new life.

-Ludwig Wittgenstein

 

Woozi’s pov

I can only watch as Dk leaves the room and stay in the room with Hoshi for a while until he walks out too. Being alone again calms me down and lets me think. I think Dk and Hoshi could become a couple soon, I know Hoshi who gets everything he wants AND I know Dk who believes everything what he’s told. But what would happen to Dino and me? Would everything change because of that? I shake my head to get rid of any negative thoughts and do the same as Hoshi and Dk.

When I arrive in my next class, I look around and search for Dk but he isn’t there. Strange.. did he skip classes for the first time? I guess it’s all new and too much for him. Poor Dk, I wish I could help him, but I don’t know how to do that. I sigh and sit down on my seat like always. Instead of focusing on what the teacher is saying, I look out of the window. Sitting next to the window can be very distracting, but I like it.

Suddenly I see a certain someone passing by. It was Seungcheol or S.coups and I might have a LITTLE crush on him, okay, maybe not a little but a big one, nobody knows about it. I spend the rest of my classes with writing his name all over my notebook, again and again.

 

Hoshi’s pov

After I left I couldn’t stop thinking of the kiss. Why can’t I forget about it? It’s the freak for f**k’s sake! What is wrong with me? I can’t concentrate in class anymore because of him. Is this love? I never felt like this before, not with my previous girlfriends or boyfriends. Maybe I should give him a chance.. I nod and start to listen to the teacher again.

When I arrive at home, the first thing I do is go to my room, where I would think of everything that happened. I sit down in front of my computer and look up ways of how to confess to Dk- I mean the freak. Who knew that confessing can be so difficult when you already tried everything before. I am looking for hours already but I can’t seem to find the right way. Maybe I’ll just write him a letter and hope that he will fall for it.. Yes I’ll do that! I start to write the letter and fill it with sweet words and a fake confession.

 

The next day

 

I walk to Dk’s seat and see that he isn’t here yet. Perfect, just perfect. I chuckle and put my bag onto his table, open it and take out the letter. I slip it into one of his books, his maths book to be exact, knowing that we both have this class in the morning. Now I only need to wait for him to read the letter and answer the question that I wrote.

 

Dk’s pov

I enter the classroom and sit down on my seat like I do any other day. I take my bag and place it next to my table and reach for the maths book. That’s when some kind of letter falls out of the book. As curious as I am, I open the letter immediately and start to read.

 

Dear Dk,

Ever since I’ve seen you for the first time I can’t stop looking at you. It seems like I can’t get enough of your smile, which is more beautiful than the others’ combined. It brightens up my day and makes me smile inside, that’s why you never get to see it. It sets free the butterflies in my stomach and makes me think of you all the time.  I won’t hide it from you anymore and will tell you honestly:

I LOVE YOU Do you love me too?

Yours,

          Hoshi

 

I can’t believe what I just read, widen my eyes and blush. The kingka loves me? That can’t be… that’s impossible! But.. I feel like my heart is going to jump out of my chest. Do I love him too? It won’t hurt anyone to try dating him, right?

 

Hoshi’s pov

I watch him as he takes out the letter and starts to read. His reaction is by far one of the cutest that I’ve ever seen. His cheeks are a lovely red and it looks like he can’t believe what I wrote. Looks like he is an easy catch. I laugh silently and would have danced if I weren’t in class. Now I only have to wait for his answer and then I can start to plan our first ‘date’ hehehe. But what kind of date would suit a person like the freak? A dinner? A trip to the amusement park? Or a trip to the beach? I have no idea, I’ll just ask Mingyu and Wonwoo. They went on many dates already and will be able to help me for sure!  It’s a good thing that Mingyu is sitting next to me, so I just poke his arm, knowing that he understands my plan because I already told him about it.

“Hey, Mingyu!” I whisper. “What kind of date would be perfect for the freak? I can’t think of anything..” I wait for an answer patiently and look at him expectantly.

“Hm.. maybe he likes animals. You can go for a walk with a dog from the animal shelter. I think Wonwoo mentioned once that he saw him playing with a dog. It’s worth a try.”

Mingyu is a genius! “Thanks bro!” I tell him and go back to planning our date, hoping that he will agree to it. Please say yes..

 

S.coups’ pov

I walk by a classroom and listen to music through my brand new earphones. I look into a classroom that I walk by and spot someone looking out of the window, looking at me. Isn’t it  Woozi? The pink haired freak He looks cute like this. I try to stop myself from chuckling but I couldn’t.  I wonder if his voice is as cute as his face! But unfortunately, he won’t speak to anyone, not even me. Am I that scary that no one wants to talk to me?

 

Author's note:

Another update~ Hope you'll like it ^^ and thanks to SeventeenCarrot and BlackJack95 for the support!!