Chapter 3

DK and the jerk?!

Love is a trap.

When it appears, we see only its light, not its shadows.

-Paulo Coelho

 

Mingyu’s pov

I’ve been Hoshi’s friend for a while now and I think I know what’s going on. I think he will set up a trap again, just like he did when we first met. We dated for a while but then he just dumped me like I’m worthless. I think he went as far as dating every member of his now fan club. Why are they still laughing with him? Because of his personality of course. They don’t want to feel left out and forget about their pain. Poor Freaks.. Who exactly will be his victim? Dk looks like he is exactly Hoshi’s style. He is pretty handsome, it’s just his smile that makes you run away from. As I am lost in my thoughts, I lean onto my boyfriend Wonwoo who is sitting next to me.

Yes, I’ve got a boyfriend, got a problem with that? No? Okay, it wouldn’t change anything anyway. I saved Wonwoo from becoming an outsider half a year ago and since then we have been a couple, even the most famous couple at our school.

Suddenly I’m being hugged by him, seems like he noticed that I was thinking too much again. He looks at me with eyes full of love and I feel at ease again. He has some kind of power over me and always gets what he wants, even if it’s just me being calm.

“Were you thinking of THAT again?” he asks and kisses my cheek. “Yeah, I was.  And that’s not the right way to kiss me.” I told him and leaned in to kiss his lips, which were my addiction. I get a response from him immediately and after a while the kiss becomes a make out session with Wonwoo on my lap. We  have to stop as Hoshi clears his throat but are staying in our position, making him feeling uncomfortable I guess.

 

 

Wonwoo’s pov

I notice that my boyfriend is spacing out again and decide to hug him, which he always appreciates. I didn’t think that a simple kiss on the cheek could end in a make out session like this. I’m usually thinking of the others and their opinion but at this moment with Mingyu I don’t really care and kiss back, moving to sit on his lap. Unfortunately, we get interrupted by Hoshi. We stop and I already miss the feeling of his lips on mine. “I don’t like the way Hoshi looks at the freak..” I told my lover. I don’t like calling them freaks because I got to know them and think that they are really nice. However, the rest of our school doesn’t like them and Mingyu won’t allow me to talk to them. That’s the only thing that I don’t like about him I think.

 

Hoshi’s pov

After clearing my throat my eyes wander back to the freak. How can I make him fall for me? Is my plan good enough? Hm.. I need to find out about his hobbies first. How should I do that? I know, I’ll be just like a spy and follow him after school. Maybe he is participating in some kind of project or a club member? I keep on watching him and see that he is finished with his lunch already. He is talking with Dino and after a while he gets up and leaves the table. I hurriedly back my bag again and run after him, but keeping a safe distance between us. I see that he is heading to the music room and I start to wonder? Is he a singer? I want to hear him singing.. just once. I walk into the room without making a sound and hide behind a table, hoping that he won’t see me. And after a few minutes he starts to sing. I can’t describe what I’m feeling right now but I know that he is just an awesome singer! Who would have thought that a freak like him has a voice like this.. I’m so stunned and start clapping. Wait.. what am I doing? I’m such an idiot, he noticed me. I can’t hide anymore and stand up while clapping. I guess he is surprised to see me standing there and clapping for him. Is he blushing? Aw how cute~ STOP! I can’t think like that! He needs to fall for me and not the other way round! I cough awkwardly and avoid eye contact. What am I supposed to say or do next? It is like my mind is blank and I feel like going crazy. How dare he… he is a freak and nothing more.

 

Dk’s pov

I was singing and as I finish, I get interrupted by someone’s clapping. I turn around and see the kingka. What is he doing here and why is he clapping? Don’t tell me that he was listening all the time. Suddenly he walks in my direction and I back away. I admit, I’m a bit scared…

 

 

Author's note:

Thanks for reading and thanks to the ones who commented. It means a lot to me!