A love isn't supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be worth it

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Morning! Go Eun Bi!"

"Tae Kwang! Morning!" Eun Bi smile when she sees him.

"So how's your sleep?Do you dream of me? kekeke"
"Ani-yo! If I dream about you then I won't have a good sleep."

"Jeez..! here's bring my bag"

"Ya!"

Tae Kwang take his bag again and asked, "what do you want to eat for lunch?"

They walk together to class and suddenly Song Jo shout "Go Eun Bi! WATCH OUT!"

Tae Kwang pull her into his arms and protect her with his body, and a bucket full of water just drop where Eun Bi was there. Tae Kwang body becomes wet.

"Eun Bi! Gwaenchana??​ Are you hurt?"

"Yes gwaenchana. Are you? Oh my your clothes becomes wet."

"Ya! You should be careful!" Tae Kwang yell to people who accidently throw the bucket from upstairs but they didn't saw anyone. 

"Weird.." Eun Bi though, definetely someone throw it.

"Eun Bi!Tae Kwang! Gwaenchana??​" Song Jo ask them. 

"Yes we're okay." Eun Bi reply

"I saw a girl push a bucket at you but then she just gone. It happens so fast, I can't recognize her" 

"Jeez, weird! in early morning like this."

"Tae Kwang are you sure you're okay?" Eun Bi worried

"Yes I am Eun Bi-ah. Don't worry. I just need to change my clothes. I will ask my driver ahjussi​ to bring an extra uniform for me."

"jin-jja?"

"Yes Eun Bi-ah.. let's go to clinic to check if you hurt or something."

"But I'm fi..."

"Ya! Song Jo said to teacher that me and Eun Bi are in the clinic because this accident.Okay?!"Tae Kwang drag Eun Bi to the clinic

The nurse is nowhere to found.

"Ah she's might not arrive yet. Hmmm let me see.."He examine Eun Bi,his face is really close to her. Eun Bi heart beating so fast. He looks right and left to her face and suddenly he stop when their eyes meet. They just look at each other and then suddenly someone come. He gently push her, and said "I think you okay. You should go to class."

Eun Bi seems flustered and said "Yes I think I will go. If you need any help, tell me. Okay Tae Kwang?!"

Eun Bi left him and the nurse. The nurse ask him, "Are you okay? why your clothes that wet?"

Tae Kwang put his hands in his beating heart and said "I don't think I am going to be okay." 

On the other hand,

Eun Bi put her hands in her heart. why her heart is beating this fast and loud? just like when he kiss her cheek. She tried to calm herself. She return to class with smile in her face. 

***

During the lunch break, Eun Bi, Shi jin and Song Joo eat together. Tae Kwang came and sit with them. Shi Jin feels a little bit annoy when he joins but she brush her hairs to look likes that she's not interesting on Tae Kwang. Tae Kwang and Eun  Bi barely look each other in the eyes but they both sit next to each other. They talk about the accident, all of them feel that something was weird. After lunch, Tae Kwang and Eun Bi went to roof.

"Ya! Wae-geu-rae?​ You haven't see me in the eyes!"

"Ani-yo! Here's look.." She hold Tae Kwang shoulder and look him in the eyes

Their heart beating so loud and Tae Kwang push her and said "YA! you want me to get an heart attack?!"

"You ask for it!"

"Jeez..!"

***

On the next day. Eun Bi and Yi Ahn walk together to class. Eun Bi see a packet in her chair. She open the box. She startled when she saw inside the box. A dead rat. Tae Kwang who just arrive run towards her, and Yi Ahn also run to Eun Bi. 

Yi Ahn ask Eun Bi, "Eun Bi! Gwaenchana??​"

"Yes gwaenchana"

​"Who the hell put this box here?!!! Who is the first come to this class?" Tae Kwang yell at it!

Park Min Joon answer, "I am the first one who came but the box is already there. We should tell teacher about it."

"Yes we should, they have cctv. We can see who enter the class." Han Yi Ahn reply it.

Yi Ahn and Eun Bi walks towards the teacher office, Tae Kwang want to join them but Yi Ahn stop him, and said "It's none of your problem. I will take care of Eun Bi. You! back off!"

"Han Yi Ahn!" Eun Bi protest and she said "I am okay Tae Kwang, just stay in the class. I will tell you who did it. Okay?"

"Okay.."

Yi Ahn and Eun Bi report this accident to the teacher. The teacher then look at the cctv. They found a girl from class 1-2 enter the classroom in very early morning. They then ask her to come and start to investigate it.

"Kim Hyun Jung, why are you enter the class 2-3 in the morning?"

"I..."

"Kim Hyun Jung, did you put this box in Go Eun Bi table?"

"Teacher.. Jwesonghamn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter