The beginning of something

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

After a long hug, he then touch my cheek and said, "aigoo..you look more beautiful now."

"You won't get away just saying that. I still mad at you.."

"I know.. I guess I will just stay by your side for the rest of mylife to make it up for you."

"Jeez.. You haven't change..You and your cheesy line.."

"Kekeke.." And then he hugs me again and said, "I miss you soo much"

"I miss you too.."

And then school bell rings.

"I have to go.." I said

"Okay then.."

"Hmm can I borrow your phone?"

"Yes.." he then give me his phone

"Aigoo..you still put the picture from the field.." I said

"You think I don't know that you also put our picture in your cell phone"

"How do you know?"

"I have an evil witch tell me"

"Do you meet my sister?"

"So you agree that she indeed evil witch"

"Ya!"

"Kekeke..I met her in airport an hour ago when I am planning to go back to Tokyo"

"So you still live there?"

"Yes I just visit my business partner here"

"Okay then.."

"Aigoo don't make that sad face again. The company will placed me in Seoul next month."

"Jin-jja?"

"Jin-jja"

"Oh mo, Oh mo..you put a heart sign in my name on your phone contact "

"Aish.. What are you doing with my phone?"

"Kekeke..Okay Done! I just call my phone from yours so I can have your contact now."

"Aigooo.. Are you so afraid that I run away again from you?"

"Maja..So don't you dare. I will hunt you down..Okay I really have to go..contact me when you arrive in Japan"

"Araso.."

I left Tae Kwang in the rooftop, but after few step I receive a call

"Halo.."

"Go Eun Bi.." I turn my body and I saw him walk towards me

"Ya Gong Tae Kwang! Don't joke around. I need to go to class."

"Just be prepare for now on. I won't back away again. I am going to make you mine."

"Promise?"

"Promise..." He then pull me and kiss me

"Gong Tae Kwang..we're in the school.."

"So?"

I smile at him.. And he release me. I walk away from him and then I stop and turn away. I saw him smile back at me again.. I feel like I am in heaven..

***

On the weekend, I and Eun Byul are meeting with the girls.

Song Joo: "Ya! over here!!"

Eun Byul: "Ya! why do you choose this complicated place? It's really hard to find"

Song Joo: "Biyan..The reporters hunt me right now,because they found out my relationship with Nam Joo-hyuk"

Eun Byul: "Aigoo.. you and your celebrity life..after you broke up with Yi Ahn, you date another actor"

Eun Bi: "Annyeong Song Joo, Annyeong Shi Jin.."

Song Joo+Shi Jin: "Annyeong"

Song Joo: "Ya! Eun Byul, you should be more like Eun Bi. Greet us first, instead of complaining!"

Eun Byul: "Ya!"

Eun Bi: "Song Joo, you are so daebak! I can see almost every cf featuring you right now."

Song Joo: "Kekeke..I also can't believe myself"

Eun Byul: "So Shi Jin-ah, why you gather us here?"

Shi Jin: "Ichana..I am getting married"

Song Joo+Eun Byul+Eun Bi: "Jin-jja?!!!"

Shi Jin: "Jin-jja.. I am going to be marry on August. Two months from now. I hope al of you can be my bridesmaid."

Song Joo+Eun Byul+Eun Bi: "Of course!!"

Song Joo: "Ya! I can't believe you are going to be the first one that settle down. I thought it going to be Eun Bi"

Eun Bi: "Me? Wae-yo?"

Song Joo: "Genyang..you are the most mature between us, especially compare with Eun Byul"

Eun Byul: "Ya!"

Song Joo: "Kekeke..And the top of that you are going to marry Park Min-Joon​!"

Shi Jin: "I also can't believe myself. Me and him?How could guess that we will end up together?"

Eun Bi: "I am so happy for you"

Shi Jin: "Gom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter