The tears keep falling

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

It's our last semester in Sekang high school. Everyone seems busy with their plan for the future. We study really hard so we can enter our first choice of university. I am planning to enter Seoul National University and Tae Kwang will follow his father suggestion to enter university in Tokyo. He's been busy with his language study and school. Balancing between school and relationship are hard enough for 19 years old. Our conversation become less and less. 

"Eun Bi-ah, it's been awhile we have our date"

"Hmm..yes..should we go somewhere this weekend?"

"I can't this weekend, I have a Japan exam. How about we see a movie after the class?"

"I can't, I promise eomma to take care of her shop. She's unwell today."

"So we only have time in school now..sigh..I miss spend time with you."

"Me too. It's weird I've been so lonely in this few weeks."

"Biyan..Let me hug you for awhile, I need to recharge my energy.." He pull me gently, hug me and pat my hair

After the class I go directly to the shop. I let my mom rest and the customers make me busy but then I saw a tall guy come and make my smile becomes really big.

"Gong Tae Kwang!Why are you here?"

"Helping you. I can't have a date with you today which bumps me so let's have a date here, watching the shop. kekeke"

"Eun Bi, dugu?"

"Eomma.. This is Gong Tae Kwang, my.."

"Ah your boyfriend. Finally I can meet Eun Bi's famous boyfriend"

"Anyoung hashimnikka ahjumma, I am Gong Tae Kwang."

"Anyoung hashimnikka, it's really nice to meet you."

"Eomma, he's come to help us."

"I heard that ahjumma feels unwell so maybe I could help to make you feel better."

"Really? what a nice boy. Kamsahamnida​ Gong Tae Kwang."

I let my mom to take a rest. I and Tae Kwang are greeting and giving the service for the customers. Seeing him like this, makes me likes him even more. If he didn't has customers,he tease me and make me laugh. It just feels like a blink of eye, the time flies. 

"You two must be tired, today we have a lot of customers."

"Not really eomma. It's really fun today."

"Yes Ahjumma, It's my first experience manage a store like this. It's really fun."

"Let's eat together. Are you join us right Gong Tae Kwang-si?"

"Yes he is eomma." 

"Yes I am ahjumma. Gomapseumnida."

We p go to ramen restaurant. I tell eomma that Tae Kwang is the first one who let me be who I am and all the things that he already did to help me

"Wow. I am so thankful that you help my daughter. No wonder she wants to be with you"

Tae Kwang feels so shy, "It's not a big deal ahjumma, she's also the first one who nice enough to treat me good."

After we finish our dinner, Tae Kwang goes to his home. Me and my mom also go to our home. I reach home and I text him

"Have you arrive in your home?"

"Yes. Just few minutes ago."

"Tae Kwang.. gomawo for today."

"Dwaesseo! I want to be with you also"

"My mom loves you. She invites you to come again sometimes"

"Ah really? good! now only your evil twin that hasn't receive me with open arms. Kekeke"

​"Can't you and unnie get along? I really love to see it"

"I doubt it. We are the same magnet poles. It's different with you, since you are different magnet poles, I tend to stick with you kekeke."

"You...I want to meet you again Tae Kwang."

"You miss me?"

"Yes..so much. I feel so lonely when you're not around"

"It will getting harder and harder after I go to Japan. I though we have a lot of time together. I forgot that when I am with you, the time flies so fast."

"Let's make our short time memorable then"

"Every second with you is memorable enough."

***

 On the next day I heard some trouble news. Han Yi Ahn's father got an accident. After the class, I, Tae Kwang and the girls visit him.

Song Joo: "Han Yi Ahn, is your father okay?"

Han Yi Ahn: "He's some broken fracture. They say it's going to be hard for him to walk again"

Eun Bi: "Oh my.. do you need something that we can do?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter