I only see you

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today Eun Byul back for holiday. Eun Bi and her mother pick her up in the airport. After long journey,Eun Byul arrive safely and short reunion in the airport. They decide to go home directly and continue their reunion in the car.

"Eun Byul-ah, how's your trip?"

"It's okay eomma, it has some turbulence along the way but it still manageable. It's quite tiring but I can't wait to see both of you."

"Do you like it there?We miss you so much unnie"

"Yes but Seoul for me still the best. So how's the school? I heard some troubling news about you and Tae Kwang."

"Tae Kwang? who is he?"

"He's Eun Bi's boyfriend eomma"

"Unnie!!"

"Jin-jja? my Eun Bi has a boyfriend? you should introduce him to me."

"I..will introduce him someday eomma."

"kekeke"

"Unnie,how do you know?"

"Song Joo tell me. Ya! you really have bad taste on guy"

"Unnie!"

"Kekeke.."

"Wow eomma become really curious. Tell him to come today Eun Bi, we can eat dinner together."

"He's in Japan now eomma. To visit his relative with his father."

"Ah what a shame. I really want to know what kind of guy that you like."

"He's hideous eomma. kekeke"

"Unnie!!"

After half an hour journey, they arrive in their home. Eun Byul start to unpack and gave her lil sister some gift from US. They talk until night. Eun Byul then goes to sleep first because she's so exhausted. Eun Bi got a call from Tae Kwang

"Is the witch already sleep?"

"Ya! Its my sister. Yes she already sleep.So how's your day?"

"It's fun. I can visit him again after long time. The last time I visit Japan when my parents still together. But still it missing something"

"What was that?"

"You..kekeke"

"Such a cheesy line"

"So how about you? The witch is back, you must be really happy."

"Yes! She brought me a lot of stuff from US."

"Do you want something from here?"

"Ani..Just came back soon and safely. I miss you"

"Ahhh so nice hear those words from you. What's your plan tomorrow?"

"Me, unnie and Yi Ahn plan to go to theme park."

"Isn't she tired after long journey?"

"She is but tomorrow is a firework event and she really want to see it."

"Is he also has to come?"

"Unnie is the one who invite him. I want you to come also but you're not here."

"Biyan.. We can see it again next year."

"Okay. What were you doing there?"

"We just visit some tourist attraction and university. They want me to enter the university there."

"What?!Why? Do you also want to go there?"

"I don't know. Still thinking about it. You don't want me to?"

"Will you leave me?"

"Of course not. We can still talk like this over the phone and since it's only 2 hours journey, I can visit you often."

"Yes you right."

"Don't worry..We still have a lot of time. Beside I also can't take it if I have to separate from you"

"You're right."

"Go to sleep then. Tomorrow will be long day for you. Good night"

"Good night"

 

Eun Bi

Today I, Eun Byul and Yi Ahn went to theme park. We came from the morning and play almost all the games. 

Eun Byul: "Huh! It's really crowded, I hate to stand in the line this long!"

Yi Ahn: "Just be patient, it's weekend of course it's crowded"

Eun Bi: "Do you want to take a rest unnie?"

Eun Byul: "After this maybe we could go eat something"

Eun Bi :"Okay"

After done playing, we sat in the cafe. We order some food and start to eat. Yi Ahn take some vegetable from Eun Byul plate.

I miss Tae Kwang. He usually take care of me like Yi Ahn did to my sister

Eun Byul: "So how's your swimming Yi Ahn?"

Yi Ahn: "It's okay. They will let me to try out for candidate to compete in the Olympic"

Eun Byul: "wow it's good then"

Eun Bi: "Yes. good for you!"

Yi Ahn: "How about you in US? do you find someone to bother?"

Eun Byul: "Ya! I am not that tiresomely. It's okay. I miss you sometimes"

It's always good to see them together. They are so perfect for each other, if only they can notice.

After short break we continue explore the theme park. It's almost time for the firework. I went to the toilet for awhile but when I came back, the people already gather. It so crowded I cannot see unnie and Yi Ahn. I start to panic, I want to call them but Tae Kwang call me

"Where are you?"

"In the theme park."

"I know. But which side?"

"The toile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter