In the end I'm glad that you part of my life

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No relationship is all sunshine, but two imperfect people who refuse to give up and survive the storm together

Eun Bi

I look at myself in the mirror. I am wearing a long white dress with a white veil in my head. Eomma looks like she wants to cry, unnie looks strong as always. Shi Jin and Song Joo are right beside me, saying that I am the most beautiful woman today. I smile to everyone but my heart pound so hard and loud. Just a few minutes, I am going to be him completely.

I still remember it as if it was yesterday, that I want just one person beside me to help through all my bullying and my problems...

I still remember it as if it was yesterday, that I want someone that accept me who I really am, as Eun Bi..

I still remember it as if it was yesterday, our first meeting in the hospital, our rooftop moments, our separation and our sweet moments...

Now here I am..I madly completely in love with one person that I rejected him but he still stay beside me, loving me unconditionally. He always helps me, the first one who accept me whomever I want to be, my first kiss and my last love.

 

Tae Kwang

I stand beside my dad and my mom to greet people that come to our venue. It is been years that my parents agree to be beside me. They don't fight anymore.  They support me now. I never know that I could feel this way.

I always thought that I am not good enough to have someone beside me

I always thought that every person that I care will leave me

I always thought that she will never return my feeling

Now here I am.. I finally can have her heart. The one person whom I will give my world. She helps me get through my hard times, makes me open to someone else, my first, and last love.

 

Eun Byul

Today is my sister's wedding with that troll. I try my hardest not to show my weak side. She's my beloved twin sister, I only had a few years together with her and now we have to be separated again. No more chit-chat before sleep. She's my sister, my best friend, my soul mate, and my best part of me. I love her beyond everything. That's why I never like him because I always have this gut feeling that someday he will take the big part of me and I would never guess that is my little sister he took away from me. But the funny thing, I encourage their relationship. He indeed took care of my sister really well. He loves her as much as I love her. 

"Eun Byul-ah, gwenchana?" said Han Yi Ahn suddenly

"Gwenchana.." I reply him

"You look sad.."

"Of course I am sad, that guy will marry my sister."

"Come here. Let me cheer you up.." He pull me and hug me

"Ya! We are surround by people we know." I release myself from his hug and continue said, "but gomawo.."

I and Han Yi Ahn then continue walking around the venue. It was beautiful rooftop venue. There are flowers and white decoration everywhere. 

"They are sure love rooftop." said Han Yi Ahn

"Yes, they insist on having the wedding on a rooftop. They said it's their sacred place. So cheesy.."

 

Eun Bi

I have finished getting ready and I look for my sister but I cannot find her.

"Song Joo, Shi Jin, do you see Eun Byul?" asked me

"Ani-yo" reply Shi Jin

"I think she's outside, do you want me to find her?" reply Song Joo

"Yes please.."

Song Joo then leave me and few minutes later Eun Byul come. 

"Song Joo said that you looking for me. Wae-yo?" said Eun Byul

"Unnie, I have something to tell you. Can everyone give us some privacy?" said me

Everyone then leave my dressing room, leaving me with Eun Byul.

"So what's up Eun Bi-ah?" said Eun Byul

I hug her really tight and said, "Gomawo unnie..for everything..I would never imagine that I wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter