Every heart has story to tell

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

Since that day, I and Han Yi Ahn remain friends. He's busy with his swimming activity and I am busy with my school life. He still treats me nicely but my feeling for him gradually transform into something else. Not as an oppa but as a hyung. 

I haven't tell Tae Kwang about my break up. It's not that I don't want to but I haven't had the right time to say it. Today I determine to say it,

I text him, "Roof!"

We walk together to roof and meet Soo-A standing alone. 

"Sunbae-nim.."

"Haloo Soo-A. It's been awhile."

She bow and said "Sunbae-nim, I want to apologize about what my friend did to you. Joung-mal jwesonghamnida sunbae-nim." 

I said, "Gwaenchana. It's not your fault."

I saw her face, she still feels so guilty and Tae Kwang touch her shoulder and said, "Eun Bi is fine, so stop feeling sorry for yourself. You look more pretty when you keep your heads up." He smile at her

Jeez I feel so irritated seeing him like that. He never treat another girl nice expect than me. And now?! 

"Gomapseumnida sunbae-nim." They smile at each other.

"YA!"

"Eun Bi wae-geu-rae?"

"Ani! I am going to class."

"But you say that you want to talk to me here."

"Dwaesseo!" I turn around and start to leave them but Tae Kwang reach my hand and stop me. He then said to Soo-A,"Excuse us."

Soo-A reply, "Ah yes. Once again joung-mal jwesonghamnida sunbae-nim." And then she left.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Ani!"

"Then what you want to say?"

"Hmmm..Ichana.."

And then Song Joo appears and said,"There you are Eun Bi, Me and Shi Jin want to talk about our trip next long weekend."

"Ah Yes.." I reply

"Are you going somewhere?" Tae Kwang ask

"Yes we're planning to go to Jeju island. We want to cheer Han Yi Ahn. Ah cem! Come with us! It would be fun!"

"Dwaesseo! First I hate Jeju Island and second seeing Han Yi Ahn is the least that I want to do."

"Wae-yo?Why you dislike Jeju?"

"I have my reason. So what do you want to say?"

"Nothing. I just want to ask you to come with us." I lied. I just can't said now..

"You have my answer.. I am going to cafeteria, you can plan your trip with Song Joo and Shi Jin, see you in class"

He left me with the girls to talk about our trip. We bought the ticket long time ago before I and Yi Ahn broke up. I just wondering why he hates Jeju. 

***

After the school over, I ask Tae Kwang to come home with me,

"Tae Kwang, do you have to go somewhere? Let's going home together?"

"Wae-yo?"

"Geunyang.."

"Geunyang wo?"

"You want it or not?!"

"Yes..but can you hit me?"

"Wae-yo?"

"I want to make sure this is not dream.."

Then I hit him..

"Apeu.."

"You're the one who want it..kekeke"

"But not that hard.."

"kekeke.."

On the way home, he sees me confusedly..

"Ya! Tae Kwang! Stop staring at me."

"Are you sick or something?"

"Nope..Wae-yo?"

"Genyang..This is the first time you ask me..Am I did something wrong?"

"Ani-yo..I just want to go home with you. That's all"

"Weird.."

"It's not that weird..Ah cem, you really can't come with us to Jeju?"

"Nope. Like I said before, I don't like Jeju"

"Why you dislike Jeju that much?"

"Because that place full of my memory with my parents so.."

"Ah.."

"Yes we used to come there often because we have a villa there but after my parents divorce, we never went to Jeju again."

"But this time, you come with me and we can...I mean it could be fun!"

"You weird today..Are you really not sick or something?"

He touch my forehead and then my cheek. He then touch his forehead

"It's normal.."

"Ya! since when you easily like to touch someone? You touch Soo-A during lunch break and now me?"

"Ya! you make me sound like a ert! I don't touch Soo-A"

"Yes you touch her shoulder"

"I just try to calm her."

"You don't need to touch her!"

"Are you jealous?"

"ANI!"

"Yes you are! I can tell when you're lying"

"ANI!"

I kick his legs. This for teasing me and touching a girl beside me

"Apeu.."

I just leave him and he run to catch me.

***

Our Jeju trip day finally arrive. I and the girls plus Shi Jin mom go to Jeju together by plane. We arrive in Shi Jin's family villa. It's nice and have beautiful view. 

Shi Jin's mom said "Welcome to our Villa." 

"Wow It's really nice villa ahjumma" Song Jo appraise her villa

Eun Bi also said, "Yes it's really nice ahjumma."

Shi Jin's mom said "Thank you, I hope you like it."

They then walk towards their balcony and see a huge villa near them.

Song Jo then said "Wow! that villa is huge!"

"Yes I know right. I hear it used to belong to the famous artist Song Hee-Young" Shi Jin reply 

ah..so that's Tae Kwang's family villa. I almost forgot that Tae Kwang is really rich.

After put their luggage, they start to explore the island. It such a beautiful island, such a shame Tae Kwang's not here. I take some picture of the island and sent to him. He just reply my face is more beautiful than that photo. Such a cheesy guy.

"Is it Han Yi Ahn that you text? said to him that we will come tomorrow." Song Jo asked

"Ani. but I can text him to let him know."

"Jin-jja? I thought you text him because you taking a picture and smiling when you got a reply. It likes that you in love or something."

"Ah..hmm..." I try to divert the conversation but I don't look where I am going, suddenly I slip on the stair and fall.

"Go Eun Bi! gwenchana?"

"Apeu..My ankle is really hurt"

"Oh my I think you twist your ankle. Let's go to hospital"

They go to hospital, and they fix my ankle but the doctor said that I need to rest for awhile. I asked the girls and Shi Jin's mom to not worry about me and continue explore the island. I also beg them not to tell eomma. I don't want her to be worry also. I said that "I am fine, just let me sleep for awhile. I will be here when you done exploring. Don't worry about me and have fun" 

At first they hesitant to but after I convince them then they finally continue their trip. I felt asleep for an hour but then I hear a noise sound from outside. Suddenly the door is open and Tae Kwang was there, running towards my bed and said,

“Go Eun Bi! Gwenchana? Which one is hurt? Is it really hurt? Do you need something? What do you need?”

I see him sweating. He might be running to come here.

“Gwenchana.  Why are you here? Do you run to come here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter