Before It's too late, say what you're feeling

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

I come early to school today. I wait for him in front of the gate. I saw everyone passing by, so this is how he feels when he waited for me. 5 minutes turns to 10 minutes and 20 minutes just pass by. He's late. But I still wait like a statue..then

"Good Morning Go Eun Bi!"

"Morning Han Yi Ahn"

"So how are you today? Eun Byul is already back to US, right?"

"Ehm..yes.."

"Cmon, let's go to class.."

"Ani-yo..you can go first, I'll catch you later.."

"Wae-yo?"

"Genyang.."

Then I saw him pass us by, I excuse myself to Yi Ahn and chase him..

"Gong Tae Kwang!!"

He turn around with puzzled face, "Eun Bi, Wae-yo?

"Genyang..hmmm.."

"Are you get food poison because the meal I serve you?"

"Ani.."

"Then why you act strange today?"

"Ya! Stop asking so much question. Let's go to class."

"You weird today.." 

I took his arm and drag him to class. "So what did you do yesterday?" I asked him

***

After having lunch with the girls and Han Yi Ahn, I and Yi Ahn go to the bench in the field together.

"Han Yi Ahn, how's your father?"

"He's getting better. He ask about you. It's been awhile since you come to our house again."

"Biyan.. I think I won't be visit you and your father like I used to"

"Wae-yo? Is it because of him? Don't you two break up?"

"Yes we are..Honestly we did it because I make you my priority more than him and even myself. I hurt him, I hurt myself because I hate to see you sad. I think over and over again why I did all of those things. I realize that it's because I feel I owe you a lot. You sacrifice your dream because of me. And instead return your feeling like you want, I fall in love with someone else. I feel so guilty that I cannot be the person that you want. But this last week, away from him make me suffer even more. I miss him so bad."

"Go Eun Bi, give me a chance. You like me once, we can make us works. Just give us a chance."

"I did gave us a chance. After I broke up with him. I thought that maybe you can make me more happy than when I am with him since I like spend time with you. But no..I thought I can easily forget how I feel about him and liked you again but real feelings don't just go away. Biyane Yi Ahn.This time I won't sacrifice my own and his happiness again."

"Go Eun Bi.."

"I liked you that's true but it's all in the past. I am sorry that I cannot be the girl that you wants. I am sorry that I liked him. I am sorry I cannot return your feelings. I am really sorry.."

***

After the class, I go directly to his chair and ask him, "Are you free today?"

"Wae-yo?"

"Why you always ask back instead answer my question?"

"Then answer me first so I can answer yours"

"But I am the one who ask you first"

"Yes but I asked you also"

"Jeez Gong Tae Kwang! You really?!"

"Adorable? cute? captivating? loveable? charming?"

"Annoying!"

"kekeke.. I am free today"

"Let's go somewhere. I want to eat fish cake and topoyaki."

"Why me? Why not him?"

"Genyang..I want to eat with you."

We go to the food markets together. We eat a lot of snack until our stomach full with food. After eat we walk arounds and go to accessories shops, try the headband and the hat, the we took funny photo together.

"Kekeke..you look hideous Tae Kwang-ah"

"Ya!"

"Let's go to other shop, maybe they have another hat that make you more handsome even I doubt it."

"Jeez! I don't need hat to make me handsome. My natural face is already the magnet for many girls"

"In your dream!"

After spending all afternoon together, he me home. on the way, we cannot stop talk and laugh like we haven't meet for a long time.

"Here we are..go inside, it's already late."

"ehm.. I see you at school tomorrow right?"

"Of course..see you tomorrow"

I open the gate but then I turn around and run towards him. I hug him from the back

"Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter