Being in a relationship with the person who makes you happy

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Go Eun Bi.. What did..you just do?"

"I.. I just help you to make sure that this wasn't a dream.."

"But that's make me feel like a dream even more.."

"You..don't like it?"
"Ani.. That's not it. It just..I even can't say a word to express it..Ya! You.."

"Gong Tae Kwang! I.. I have to go.. The girls will worry if I stayed here longer..and you also.."

Eun Bi start to walk and left Tae Kwang who still confused, but then he runs towards her and hold her hands and said "Your ankle..I just help you walking.." He smiles mischievously.

They walk until they reach the gym front door. Tae Kwang hesitant to said goodbye to Eun Bi and she also feel the same but they know they have to. 

"I am going.See you in school." He slowly release his hands

Eun Bi just stood there and said, "Be careful okay. See you."

Tae Kwang left and Eun Bi enter the gym. She watch Han Yi Ahn's game with the girls but she cannot concentrate watching the match because her thought is full with Tae Kwang. Luckily the girls are too focused on the match, they didn't see Eun Bi was smiling and change Gong Tae Kwang's name in her cell phone by adding a heart sign.

On the next day,Eun Bi and the girls return to Seoul. Her mom is surprise when she see her but Eun Bi explain everything and she make sure that her mom didn't have to worry.That it's not a big injury and she's fine. Since she's so tired from the trip, after call Tae Kwang, she sleep right away.

 

Eun Bi

The greatest thing in the world is to be in love and be loved in return.

"Hmm.. which one does he likes? Should I tying my hair or not?"

I am so nervous today. I don't know why. I just want to look pretty in front of him but then my mom's sound snap back me to reality. She come to my room and said "Eun Bi! Are you ready? You're going to be late."

"Almost eomma. I will meet you in the car." 

Today I am going with mom to school because she still worry about my leg even though it's getting better.It's not that hurt anymore. I arrive and see him in school gate. He looks nervous. I smile and thought he's so cute. I said goodbye to my mom and walk towards him.

"Good morning Tae Kwang."

"Good morning Eun Bi. Do you sleep well?"

"Yes..you?"

"Hmm..yes..hmmm..lets.."

And the Song Jo suddenly came and said "Good Morning! Eun Bi! Gong Tae!"
"Morning Song Jo" I replied her

"Morning!"

Song Jo then grab me and we walk to the class. Tae Kwang walks beside me and smile.

**

During lunch break after they ate together with the girls, they meet in the roof.

"Is your ankle still hurt?" Tae Kwang start to break the ice

"Not really.."

"Hmmm...I am so nervous you know."

"Nervous?"

"Today I change my hair style million times before go to school. When I wait for you in the gate, it feel like forever" 

"Really? me too! I want to look good for you and I don't know which hairstyle that you like."

"You look nice with everything. Today, you look even more pretty."

"Gomawo.."

"Should we have an official date?"

"Do you want to go somewhere?"

"Hmmm.. There's a new cafe just open near the school. Should we check it?"
"Sounds good."

"Good."

"Tae Kwang, I.."

"Hmm.."

"Ani.." It's weird for me, we used to have dozen topic to talk to..

but suddenly Tae Kwang take his cell phone and put his other hands in my shoulder and take our picture.

"Smileee.."

I smile,after he took it, he sent the photo to me.

"Save it okay! This is our first photo together as a couple."

"Couple?"

"Yes a couple. Can't you even believe that I am now your boyfriend? kekeke.. You must done many good things in the past since you have me now. Many girls want to be with me. Such a lucky girl." He pat my head.

"Ya! don't you think high of your self. I can change my mind you know"

"Nahhh.. You already like me that much.. You cannot turn back..kekeke"

"Jeez!"

He hold my hands and said, "you have tiny hands. cute tiny hands. I like it"

It only took few minutes to make us back to ourselves. Tae Kwang has a way to make me feel comfortable again around him. We talk and talk until the bells rang.

**

After the school, we go together to the new cafe. After place my order, I sit and open a book while wait him bringing the drink and the food. 

He came and place the foods in the table. My heart's pounding so fast and loud. He see what kind of book that I read and then he took his earphone and said,

"Music will help you study. I used to listen to this when I read. This is a new song from BTOB, my favorite band." He put other side of his earphone to my ear and lean his head in my shoulder, "ah jota.." He smile shyly

"Tae Kwang.. people will look at us.."

"So? I don't care about what people think. I finally can do couple things with you..I want to relish this moments."

**

He me home after the date. We hold hands while walking. I stand in front of my door's house, he was stand look at me and said "So here we are.." 

"Yes here we are.."

"It's too fast. Doesn't it?"

"Hmm... yes..I still want to be with you..ah.. I mean.."

"Kekeke..Ya! say what you want to say, just don't hold back anything anymore. I am yours." Tae Kwang come a little bit closer and kiss my forehead and said "Sleep tight, see you tomorrow my Eun Bi. Thank you for nice first date."

"Good night Tae Kwang. See you tomorrow." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter