Enough is enough

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Bi

"Gong Tae Kwang.."

"Go Eun Bi! Gwenchana?Are you awake?"

"Han Yi Ahn.. I am okay..Where's Gong Tae Kwang?"

"He's not here. He's in the class."

"He's not here?"

"No.. I am the only one. Don't think about him, just rest okay."

He's not even see me. He doesn't care about me anymore. I am really sure that I saw him before I pass out, but I am wrong. He's not here..He's not..

Without me knowing, a tear just fall down in the corner of my eyes.

 

Tae Kwang

I can't concenterate in the class. I go back to the clinic.

I stood in front of the door. Just stood there. Watching them from the door. A minutes turn into an hour, I still stand there.. 

She's finally awake. I can't hear what she said. I only can see them from afar.At least she's okay now.

I can't take this anymore. This just drive me crazy..

 

Eun Bi

I walk home with Yi Ahn and the girls. I feel really better now. My fever has come down. Then suddenly, Tae Kwang walk between me and Yi Ahn and take my hand.

"Follow me!!"

"Gong Tae Kwang.."

He pull me but Yi Ahn stop me and take my other hand. 

"Where are you going? You still sick, you need your rest."

And I said, "Let me go! He's my medicine!" I try my hard to let my hand go from him and I follow Tae Kwang.

He took me to his car and he touch my forehead. "Good your fever has gone down."

"Where are we going?" I asked him

"A place that I usually go to.."

Twenty minutes later I arrive at his house. He took my hand, bring me to an indoor garden. In the middle there's a table with full of foods. He force me to sit and I asked

"Why we here? What's with all this food?"

"Eat!"

"Why?"

"I notice when I carry you to the clinic, you become much lighter than when we're in Jeju.You don't eat properly, don't you?"

"You did carry me!"

"Of course I did, who else? That swimmer boy?"

"He said that you are in the class."

"I did but then I came back but I just didn't enter the clinic"

"Wae-yo?"

​"Don't ask so many question. Eat!"

"Shireoyo! I don't feel hungry"

"Go Eun Bi! I can feed you if I have to"

"Araso.."

This is the first time after an awful week, I can enjoy eating. I saw him eat like a child again.

"How are you Gong Tae Kwang?"

"Not so good. I just break up with this annoying girl. You?"

"Me too. My idiot ex-boyfriend dump me. Can't you believe it?"

"I don't think idiot is the proper way to define him. Handsome is the most appropriate word."

"He's not that good looking. He thinks he is but he's wrong"

"Ya!"

"Kekeke.."

"Finally!!! a genuine smile from you"

"Are you still worry about me?"

"Of course! Just because I let you go, doesn't mean that I stop care about you."

I smile..and he continue,

"So why are you not happy? I sacrifice myself so you can be happy with him, so you won't be confused and feel guilty anymore."

"I also don't know why. I thought I can handle it but I really can't."

"At least you have to take care of your body. Fainted like that it makes you really unattractive. Have you see in the mirror how ugly are you when you unconscious?"

"Ya! Pabo! How can I see myself when I lose consciousness?"

"Ah right!"

"Pabo! Kekeke"

After I eat, he me home.

"Okay see you at scholl. Remember to eat!"

"Araso.."

I open the gate and turn my body. I saw him leave. I want to call him but my lips didn't budge. I just enter the house.

 

Eu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter