The truth is, I miss us

The Heart Never Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tae Kwang

Have you ever love someone but never loved you back? The ridiculous thing is I don't know why I am still hoping, still waiting for her to turn back at me.

Today is the same like always, I saw her with him. Laughing with him. At least she's happy, nothing else matter despite I am not that reason for her smile. I can pretend that I am okay, I have been pretending I was a happy person ever since my parents divorce. I don't want her to feel sorry again because of my feeling. 

I don't have any appetite today, I just went to roof. Try to sleep. 

"Ya! Tae Kwang! What're you doing?"

I open my eyes. Go Eun Bi was there..

"Try to sleep..Why are you here?Don't you have a guy to be with?"

"Why were you ate with us in the cafeteria?"
"I am not hungry.."

"Should I order jajamyun?"

"Ani. Just let me sleep. You shouldn't be here otherwise your swimmer boyfriend will hit me."

Go Eun Bi left him.

ah she left. sigh. What did I expect..

Few minutes later Eun Bi back with bread and a cola.

"Here..Eat this.."

"Huh?! I am not hungry.."

"Gong Tae Kwang!"

"Okay..okay.. I will eat it.. Gomawo.. Why are you here instead with Song-Joo and Shi-Jin or Han Yi Ahn?"

"Because I don't see you in cafeteria. Even though I'm with him now, it doesn't mean that I don't want to spend time with you. "

"Are you miss this handsome guy? kekeke"

"In your wildest dream! I just felt weird I don't see an ugly face in the cafeteria."

"Ya!Is he okay with that idea?"

"Not really actually but he usually busy with his swimming so I can do what I want."

"Are you happy?"

"Yes I think. It just new for me. It's different with us, we have a lot to talk about, it's more comfortable with you. With Han Yi Ahn, we mostly talk about unnie, I talk about me but then nothing came up after that. I think I expect it too much. What should I do Tae Kwang?"

"Just do whatever you feel comfortable. If you need someone, call me."

"Gomawo. Talking to you is always fun."

Suddenly they hear a noise in the roof. A bunch of girls bully another girl. Go Eun Bi try to stop them but one of the girls want to hit her instead.

"Ya! jug-eul-lae?!" Tae Kwang stop her

"Gwaenchanayo?" Eun Bi ask the girl who've been bully

"Yes, I am okay. Gomapseumnida."

"Ya! I will report it if you all ever did this kind of thing to her again!"

Those girls then leave them. 

"Are you really okay? I think they hit you really bad." Tae Kwang move towards her really closely and move her hair in her cheek and check whether there's any scar in her face.

The girl feels flustered and said "I am okay. Gomawo"

Eun Bi looks at them and kind of irritated. but then she asked her, "Why they bother you?"

"They hate me because one of their boyfriend likes me. She blame me because they're broke up."

"Wow the girls these day are crazy! By the way, what's your name?"

"I am Han Soo-A from class 1-2. Sunbae-nim?"

"I am Gong Tae Kwang and this is crazy girl is Go Eun Bi. from class 2-3"

"Ya!"

"kekeke.."

"If they ever bother you again, just tell the teacher."

"Yes sunbae-nim. Gomapseumnida"

**

The next day, I saw her again. She said her greetings to me. In the cafeteria she even ask me to eat with her.

"Sunbae-nim come eat with me."

"Ah okay. Are you okay now? Are they bothering you?"

"It's okay. They don't bother me again sunbae-nim. Thanks to sunbae-nim."

"Good then."

"Sunbae-nim, when I look closer you looks like Song Hee-Young, that famous artist." 

"jin-jja? am I that handsome? kekeke"

"Yes you are..ah I mean.. ah.."

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter