Forgiveness

Blinded

I felt the bandage being slowly unraveled from around my head. Once, twice slowly more light entered my eyes. 

"Okay Chloe. Your bandage is off. You can open you eyes now." said the doctor. 

I tried to open them but i afraid about the outside world. "Chloe. It's okay you can do it." I heard Nickhun say. Slowly, inch by inch i opend my eyes. 

The room was a white with a doctor and a nurse standing at the foot of my bed. There were clear plastic tube with needles that were connected to me. To my right, i saw a handsome young man. Then the young man spoke. 

"How are you feeling Chloe?" he asked me. 

"Nickhun?" i asked confused. Nickhun nodded while tears slowly formed in his eyes. I smiled at him and his kindness towards me. I put my hand on his face. 

"Thank you. For everything." I told him. He took my hand in his and squeezed them, smiling brightly at me. 

"Surprise!!!" 

I just in my bed and my body moved closer to Nickhun for security. 

Nickhun laughed as i stared shocked while 10 handsome grown men ran towards my bed in childish party hats laughing. 

"Guys, give Chloe some space. She can't reconise you face remember. Only your voice." Nickhun explained to them. 

I heard continuous Ahhhs and Ohhh.. I laughed. 

"Okay, then let's make Chloe guess who we are by our voices." said one of the shorter guys. He had spikey hair and a star tattoo on his neck. 

I laughed once I realised who it was. "Jay!" I yelled between my laughs. So this is what he looked like! I guess his voice doesn't exactly match his appearance. 

When I identified Jay, he seemed to be shocked. "How did you guess so fast? Is my voice that obvious?" I just shrugged, teasingly. 

As everyone spoke a few words i was able to make out who was who. Even 2AM was here. 

"Jinwoon! Why are you so tall?!" i asked amazed. 

"I'm not sure either Chloe. Maybe i just have good genes." He answered me with his eye smile. 

I raised my eyebrow signaling to him to watch his ego or else he might get hit. Jinwoon laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"YAH!" i yelled swinging my arm trying to hit him. Goodness i feel like a dwarf compared to these boys. 

"Hyung, did you contact the people that i asked to contact?" Nickhun asked Jokwon. Jokwon nodded with a smile. 

"Who did you contact?" i asked Jokwon.

He shrugged teasingly. 

"It's a surprise." Nickhun laughed. 

"Anyway, let's eat! I'm hungry!" said Chansung. haha. Chansung is a growing boy. I laughed quietly to myself as the boys started to take out cake, chicken, noodles and side dishes from coolers that they brought to the hospital. 

After we finished our food, Seulong's phone rang. 

"Hello? You're here already? We're in room XXXX. yup! okay! We'll get her ready!" 

"Huh?!" i said. The boys just laughed at me. Nickhun held my hand and smiled. 

After a while, I heard a knock at the door. Slowly I heard footstep walking nearer and nearer. The boys sat down on the floor excitedly while they anticipated my expression. Then chaos broke. 

"OMG! NUNA!" I four guys running to me. That shocked me the most. Nickhun and the boys just burst out into laughter. 

The four of them jumped up and down. They hugged me and nearly suffocated me. 

"NUNA! Don't you remember us?!" yelled on of the boys happily. 

"She can see you guys. So she can't reconise your face yet." Explain Nickhun. 

"NO WAY." I yelled. My jaw just dropped. 

"She reconises them." i heard junho whisper to junsu. 

"Key. Taemin. Minho. Jonghyun. Is that really you guys?!" i yelled. 

The four of them nodded. "WOAH! You guys are ugly!" i told them jokingly. 

Minho crossed his arms and eyed me. "Okayokay. Minho looks the best." i told them cheekily. 

Wooyoung jumped up. "Chloe you said i was the best!" 

"No! I'm the best right Chloe?" said changmin. 

Guys. why must their ego be so big? 

"OKAY. ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING OKAY!" i yelled. 

The 15 of them laughed. 

I turned to Taemin who was adorably sitting on my bed. "Erm. Taemin.." i hesitated. 

Taemin cocked his head sideways. "Yes noona?" 

"Did Onew come?" I asked him as i looked down watching my finger playing with each other. 

"Yeah. He's here. He didn't want to come in. Erm. He's outside." 

Nickhun held my hand and smiled. 

I heard Taemin, Minho, Key and Jonghyun gasp. 

"Come on guys, let's go have dessert downstairs. My treat." He told the boys, trying to get me some free time with Onew. 

I smiled at Nickhun and mouthed a thank you. He smiled at me and quickly kissed my head, hoping that no one saw. 

As Taemin stood up, i grabbed his wrist. "Taemin, can you stay with me? Just in case?" I asked him. 

Taemin smiled and sat back down beside my bed. 

Taemin held my hand and squeezed it. The door opened and footsteps entered the room. 

As the young man stepped closer and closer I squeezed Taemin's hand tighter and tigher. 

I couldn't take it anymore and hid my face in Taemin's back. Just like a small child hiding from the monster underneath her bed. 

"Chloe?" I heard the man say with pain in his voice. 

I chose not to respond. 

"Chloe? I'm Onew." When i heard his voice, my head started to hurt. Taemin grabbed my shoulder and forced me to face him. Slowly, I looked up towards Onew. 

"Hyung, I'll give you some alone time with her." Taemin said as he stood up. 

"Tae-" i wanted to stop him from leaving me. 

"Noona. You need to talk to him. And Hyung needs to talk to you. He's being really down for the past few months. Please?" 

I nodded. 

As Taemin left the room, Onew stepped closer to me. 

I tried to hold back my tears that formed in my eyes, while i remembered the memories that i had difficulties burying. 

"Please don't come nearer." I warned him. 

He walked towards my bed stubbornly and sat beside me. Just an arms length away, Onew look at me as pain reflected off his eyes.

"Chloe..."

"WHY DID YOU DO IT?! WHY?! AFTER EVERYTHING! AFTER EVEYTHING!" I yelled at him has i hit him continuously with all my might. Onew grabbed me and pulled me in towards him. He hugged me tightly kissing my hair until my yells became softer and soon tears ran continuously down my eyes.

He held me tight, rocking me back and forth just like how he used to. "I'm sorry Chloe. I'm sorry." he told me my hair.

"Chloe. Ashley was just a stalker at SM. You can ask the members if you don't believe me." Onew pushed me back holding my hands in his. I looked down still not daring to look up.

"Can I be forgiven?" he asked after explaining the situation in more detail to me.

I looked up at him. "Let me think about it."

Onew grabbed my face and he leaned in so that our noses touched.

"How about now?" Onew asked. cheekily.

"Are you trying to bribe me?" i asked breath taken.

"Maybe?" he answered.

Then he kissed me. His lips rough against mine. Interestingly, I continued kissing him. 

Suddenly Onew broke the kiss. "Am I forgive?" he asked me again with a smirk on his face. 

"Yeah." I answered him.

He gave me a quick peck on my lips just before he left. Training was starting soon for him.

My heart felt lighter. Once Onew left, I let out a sigh.

Nickhun? or Onew?

Onew? or Nickhun?

I just decided to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!

I haven't been updating. And I probably wont be updating so quickly nowadays. I have heaps of things to do. But i'll try my best(:

COMMENT PLEASE(: I PROMISE I'LL REPLY TO THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE(:

Here's a question that I need help on.

Who should Chloe choose? Onew or Nickhun? Please give me your answer by commenting below(:

Thanks for reading and do try to promote my fanfic. (:

PS. If you guys have twitter this is my fanbase that i co-admin with my friend. It's for all KPOP lovers. We try to update as much as possible(:

@kwaveSpore