Family

Blinded

"We're here!" said Onew as we pulled up beside the sidewalk. The kids had decided that they wanted to come to this restuarant. They are practiclally a frequent here. When we got out of the car, Onew told Taemin and Minho to get seats first. Hmmmm, I could smell the familar scent of dukbokki and korean pancakes. Surely these kids are koreans. When we stepped in, as usual, I heard whispers. My conclusion to these frequent chatters was that one, they have never seen a blind person before or two, which is most likely the reason, is that they are jealous that I have five handsome guys that are always here for me. So I did what I normally did. Smile. 

The waitress that served us seemed a little shocked to see so many handsome people.. haha! I could literally here her gasp.  She took the kid's orders first. followed by mine soon after. "Er, miss what would you like to order we have the chicken.. " said the waitress but Jonghyun cut her off. "She'll have the ceaser salad.." "With grilled chicken.."  said Taemin continuing Jonghyun. "and egg" that was Key. "For a drink she wants a hot chocolate.." said Minho. "with extra milk.." finished Onew. I think that left the waitress and all the table beside and behind us speechless. I giggled. "Yup, exactly what they said." these kids know me so well. When the waitress left, I turned to them and asked, "How did you guys know what I wanted to order?" Onew put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek, "Dear, didn't you forget that your boyfriend and the kids know you very very well?" I blushed at the sudden kiss. The kids started to chuckled and laugh. "Yeah, noona. We know you like the back of our hand. Noona. You know we love you right!" said Minho. The sudden aegyo in his voice shocked me. "Minho, are you okay?" I asked him with a puzzled face. "Noona, just because you refer to me as a giant does not mean I'm not allowed to use aegyo.." I nodded my head because I really didn't know how to respond to Minho's cuteness. "Here is your food, enjoy." said the who put down my salad and drink. Onew's and the kids' orders came shortly. It seemed that there were different people. Hmm, I guess they wanted to see my handsome kids. haha!

 

~3rd Person POV~

As Onew, Minho, Taemin, Key, Jonghyun and Chloe where eating, Chloe suddenly put down her utensils and tilted her head down. Onew and the others seemed to have also seen the sudden mood change in Chloe. "Chloe, are  you okay? Why aren't you eating anymore?" asked Onew worriedly. "I jsut don't feel hungry anymore. I'm quite full now actuallly." answered Chloe, sounding a little faint. Usually Chloe was able to finish all her food by herself, so suddenly not having an appetite was very strange. Trying to comfort Chloe, Onew stopped eating and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her in close to him. The others tried to find out what happened. Then Key heard someone talking from what seemed to to be coming fromt he seat behind Chloe. There were two girls whisphering and giggling pointing to Chloe. Key turned to face Taemin. Key took a napkin and wrote on it with a pencil, "Taemin, I think the two girls sitting behind you are saying stuff about noona. Keep your ears open just in case I'm right." Key then gently pushed the napkin over to Taemin. Taemin nodded in agreement. 

"Why is she so special to have five guys accompany her?" asked one girl. "I know right! And she isn't even pretty. Anyway, just because she's blind doesnt mean that she's so special." this girl ended off with a smirk. Honestly speaking, Chloe was probably the best looking girl in the whole resturant. It was just that Chloe didnt't know it. Taemin heard everything, so did Onew. It seemed that Chloe heard what they said too 'cos she tucked her face deeper into Onew's shirt, pretending not hear anything. Onew's face seemed to have an irritated and annoyed look on his face, the two facial expressions which are rarely seem on Onew's face. Trying to calm Onew down, Jonghyun stood up and put his hand on Onew's shoulder. "Hyung, bring noona outside. Taemin follow Onew hyung and Chloe noona. Key, Minho and I will take care of it."  Onew and Taemin nodded. Slowly, the two of them gently helped Chloe up and brought her outside. As Chloe was walking out, the two girls seemed to talk even louder. Laughing and bad mouthing Chloe. A tear got soaked into Onew's shirt. 

~Onew' POV~

While we were eating, Chloe just suddenly stopped eating. I asked her "Chloe, are  you okay? Why aren't you eating anymore?" She turned to me slightly and said," I'm not hungry anymore. I'm quite full now actuallly." This made me feel quite worried for her. Chloe is a strong girl but I'm not sure how much of this can she take. Seeing her in this state makes me feel sad and that somehow this is my fault. I put my hand around her and pulled her in closer to my chest. I felt her eyelids close and her breath quicken. I her head. Suddenly, I saw Key pass a message to Taemin on a napkin. Taemin showed me it and I nodded. So we foudn the reason to Chloe's despair.

There were two girl sitting right behind us and they were talkling bad about Chloe. I shook my head in disbelief, I do not understand why many people treat her like that. I could feel the steam and heat build up inside of myself. Suddenly, a felt  a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jonghyun. "Hyung, bring noona outside. Taemin follow Onew hyung and Chloe noona. Key, Minho and I will take care of it. He told me. I trust the kids, they treat and love Chloe like their own family. Taemin and I each held on arm as we gently pulled Chloe up. As we walked past the table of girls that was saying things about Chloe, they started talking louder. Chloe must have heard because she dug her face closer to my chest. Then i felt a cold drop of water on my shirt. I looked down to see Chloe's tears start to fall. 

~Jonghyun's POV~

I really don't understand why eveyone treats Chloe noona like that. Okay fine, she's blind but just because she is blind doesn't mean we purposely stick to her because we pity her. Chloe noona has done so much for the five of us, because of her we were able to get pass the hardships and struggles of a trainee's life. Chloe noona is always here for us when we need her, she was a mother, sister and best friend for each of us. Chloe noona is strong and has many struggles in her life so far, the amazing this is that she is able to keep that smile on her face. Seeing and hearing people talk back about Chloe noona just annoys and irritates me. The worst part is that many people judge her for what she looks like. Noona is actually really really beautiful, its a shame she can't see her own reflection and resulting to her hearing people talk bad about her appearance when noona is much better looking than the girl. 

When I heard the girls talking bad about noona, i couldn't take it. I needed to stand up for Chloe noona and help defend her because this is not the first time she has felt this way. She just keeps on keeping her feeling inside. So this i guess was my chance to help her. 

Once hyung, noona and taemin went out, i stood up frustrated as my chair slid away. It seemed to have shocked the two 'bullies'. Instantly, Key and Minho followed behind me. 

I approached the girls nicely, because i felt it was simple respect to speak to people nicely especially girls. "Excuse me ladies," I told them. The two girls turned around and they changed. From being a mean and horrid person that I saw just now, they suddenly showed their 'puppy eyes'. I really couldn't take it then, how can someone change their attitude towards somebody in a few seconds? I took a deep breath and spoke, " Sorry but you girls seem like a lovely pair and you guys seem very sweet." The girls giggled. I raised my voice a little higher. " But however the both of you made my noona cry. Noona is blind by the way so whatever you said just now really hurt her. She is the best noona anyone could have so it really frustrated me that yet another person made her cry. Although she isn't a blood sister, she treats me better than one." One of the girls said annoyingly, "Oppa, she is so ugly though and what does she have that makes you guys like her so much?" "She is not only is her appearance beautiful, her heart is beautiful too. The best i've ever seen." 

After that, I just walked a way. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH! I'm such a bad person! I didn't epdate in ages! ): I'm overseas playing now! i'm trying to tpe it asap! (: SORRY 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IT IF YOU LIKE IT(: