Belated Birthday Gifts

Blinded

~Chloe's POV~

"Chloe, now for your second present." Nickhun suddenly pulled me closer to him. Our faces right infront of each other. "If you want to pay me back, just say yes to this question. Chloe, I love you and i swear that i'll keep you close and never let you go unless you don't want me anymore. So Chloe, Can you please be my girlfriend?"

I stood there. "Girlfriend?" I asked hesitently. 

Nickhun nodded. "Khun, I.." He pulled me closer in. 

"Chloe, can you just give me a chance? I'll prove to you." I could feel Nickhun's eyes staring down at me. 

"I still can't really forget about Onew." I told him staring down at the ground. 

He gently lifted my chin with his finger. "I'll let you think about it. And maybe you wanna talk to Taemin about it? In the mean time, can you at least allow me to bring you to the doctor?" 

I nodded then i wrapped my arms around him. "Nickhun, I don't know what would've become of me if I hadn't met you." I told him digging my face into his chest. 

Nickhun my head. "Let's not think about that. Go get changed, we'll leave the house in 30minutes to the doctors."

-------------------------------------

After getting dressed, I felt my way through the house. Although I've been staying at Nickhun's house for a while now, I am still really unfamiliar with the place. Well one thing is because its just WAY too big. As I went down the flight of stairs that brought me down from the second story to the first, clumsy as I am, I slipped. Just as i could've sworn i was going to face plant and kiss the floor, a pair of strong arms held me by my waist. "Hmm, seems that you are way too clumsy. Don't trip my dear." I giggled and turned around to wrapp my arms around Nickhun. "And yet again you save me." I felt my cheeks heat up. NIckhun grabbed my wrist and gently pulled me forward towards what i think was the door. 

"Sit. And Don't move." He told me as he patted my knees. I smiled at him, ensureing him that i would listen. Because actually i don't listen to him. 

"CHLOE~" my phone rang. I laughed at my ringtone. Nickhun insisted a few days ago to record his voice and to put it as his ringtone. It's a little embarassing but nevermind, Nickhun made it for me! I tapped what i hoped to be the answer button on my IPHONE 4S, a gift from a dear sweet Taemin. 

"Hello?"

"Hey noona! How are you?! I'm sorry that I couldn't call you for the past few weeks, the hyungs and I are practising hard for our debut!"

I smiled, the one and only lee taemin.

"I'm doing great taemin! How are you doing? Nah, that's okay my friend is keeping me company."

Suddenly, I heard Nickhun's car pull up to his front door. Nickhun and his great timing are just the best! I told myself with a smile.

"Taemin, you know what? When are you free? I want you to meet this friend of mine. And also I have a surprise for you!" I told him excitedly. 

"Really Noona?! Awesome! I havent' seen you in ages! My Schedule is quite packed today with practises. So do you think I can meet you on friday?" asked Taemin. 

"What day is it today?" 

"It's Wednesday." answered Taemin. 

"CHLOE~ We have to go..." sang Nickhun. 

I gave him a "Sorry Sorry" gesture and a "Coming super super soon" gesture then I turned back to Taemin. 

"Yeah I'm totaly fine with that! So i'll see you around then?" I told him. 

"Sure! Noona, do you think I can bring the other members. But obvioiusly except Onew hyung. I think he has vocal lessons on friday so he'll be at the practise room for the whole day." 

"Sure, I cool with that. I really have to go Taemin. Sorry! See you soon 'kay? Love you!" I told him just before i hanged up on him. 

Just as i hanged up the phone, I heard Nickhun close the car door and his footsteps got closer. 

"Chloe, sorry to rush you but we've gotta go." Nickhun told me as he took one of my hands and kissed the top of it. 

If I had a mirror and if I could see, I probably would be blushing like crazy now. 

"Nickhun, when did you get so cheesy?"

"I don't know~" he sang as he helped me into his car and closed the door behind me. 

"Here we go!" Yelled Khun. I giggled at the childish side of him. As I sat in his car, I let the wind rustle through my hair. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Nickhun owns a few convertibles. Apparently they're all the same brand, Lamborgine but they're just different colours. Hahah! Rich Kid! I though to myself. Laughing at the thought, I slowly fell asleep, feeling the wild. 

--------------------------------------------------

~Nickhun's POV~

After I pulled into a parking lot at the hospital's parking area, I turned to the side to see Chloe who fell fast asleep. I laughled quietly to myself. It seems like she's always like that. I shook her shoulders lightly, calling her name. But like everytime, this technique didn't work. I unbuckled my seat belt, out out of my car, went to the other side and scooped Chloe up into my arms. Just as she felt my arms under her, she woke up squirming a little. 

"You can let me down now. Thanks Khun though." She told me. 

This girl makes me smile. I thought to myself as i slowly settled her on the floor. She brushed off what looked like dust from her shorts. Woops, maybe it's been a while since i drove my yellow lambo. I should really send it so that someone can clean it up. I thought as we walked, arms linked towards the entrance of the doctor's office. 

-----------------------------------------

"Ms. Chloe, your eyes are not very seriously damaged. Although they should be because of time period that you have been blind. We'll be able to do the surgery as early as this afternoon. Since Mr. Horvejkul requested for it to be as early as possible. Your surgery is at 6pm today." said the Doctor. 

Suddenly, Chloe shot me the look that she always gave me when she think I pamper her too much. All i could do was laugh with joy. I am such a genius! It irritates me how sometimes money can buy lots of things.

"Please comee back 2hours before operation so that we an get you ready. So.. Around 4pm? Mr. Horvejkul knows where everything is."

Chloe nodded with satisfaction.

"Okay the, I'll see you in your suite in around 4hours?" said the doctor.

Chloe stood up and bowed to the doctor and we left the room.

As we stepped out, Chloe turned to me. "Nickhun Horvejkul! A SUITE?!" Chloe said to me sounding a bit irritated. I laughed and hooked my arms around her. "Come on. Think of this a birthday present. Come on!" She shurgged my arms off her.

"Come on, I've gotta pack my stuff."

"Chloe they're already in the suite. I packed them already." I told her, scratching my head.

Chloe pouted and moved her index finger side to side, shunning me. I skipped towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist, she seems to like it when i do that because she always blushes. "Come on. The members said that they wanted to see you before the operation." I explained to her. 

Chloe turned around again abruptly, her pony tail slapping my face which really really really hurt. "The members know about this whole thing?" she asked me as she raised an eyebrow. 

"Yups." I told her as i rubbed my cheek which was the hopeless victim of Chloe's hair. 

"Ahh, you guys do too much for me. Let's go and see them then." she said intertwined her fingers into mine. 

Gees, when she does this kind of stuff, I go all soft and squishy inside. I smiled and led her to the car. 

~Chloe's POV~

Oh... I'm going to slaughter the memebers later. I don't think i mentioned that Nickhun is debuting too with a group called 2PM aproximately around the time Taemin and the others are going to debut. 2AM is really close to 2PM also so they practically do everything together even though 2AM is a ballad group and 2PM is a dance group. Together, they make ONE DAY. I laughed when Nickhun told me their names, Korea and the weird but cute idol group names. 

I heard Nickhun pull up along the side walk. He seemed to have pulled out his phone to make a phone call to the members to come down to help bring some food up. I told Nickhun to make a stop at their favourite resturant to buy some food for the others because first of all they usually aren't able to get enough time to cook food for themselves and secondly, i visit them every week at least twice a week. Just like how i did with Taemin and the others. Thinking of the Onew made my heart sink. I sighed and thought, "Onew, are you missing me?"

Suddenly i heard someone tapping on my window. Have you ever heard of  a gun doing rapid fire? We'll that's what Changsung and Taecyeon would do. So I knew straight away it was them. 

The door opend and i climbed out of my seat. All of a sudden, Taecyeon lifts me up on his shoulder and starts jogging. As we got further away from the car, I realise that i'm getting 'kidnapped'. I tried to wiggle out of Taecyeon's reach but i ended up just giving up because it was taecyeon carrying me. The 185cm giant.

When Taecyeon stepped into the lift, the whole left sank. 

"TAECYEON! IF YOU DROP ME YOU ARE DEAD MEAT!" I started yelling. That moment was absolutely terrifying for me! Imagine a blind girl being carried by a giant into an elevator. That was me and I was terrified as heck. Taecyeong laughed at me. 

"Chloe, I won't drop you sheesh! Anyway, if I did, Khun will kill me." Taecyon answered. I laughed at his response. 

"It's good that you know." I told Taecyeon a bit arrogantly. At least I know I have Nickhun. I laughed to myself at that thought. 

DING! the elevator told me this was our stop. 

Once we stepped out of the elevator, Taecyeon put me down and slowly led me to one of the rooms. 

"Taecyeon, where are you taking me? " I asked him. 

"Don't worry! We're in the practice rooms now." he answered me. 

As Taecyeon continued to lead me, i heard a piano playing. Most likely a grand piano. Then I heard an angelic voice. I blushed as soon as i figured out who it was. 

Nickhun. 

"Only you~ Niga anim nal gochil su eobseo~ Nandasi useul su ga eobseo~ It’s only you my baby it’s only you" 

I slowly walked toward the piano. Once I found the piano seat, I sat down. Nickhun suddenly stopped playing the piano. 

"Chloe, did I ever tell you that I -" Nickhun was speaking halfway when the moment was interupted.

"CHLOE~ WHATS UP?! oh popps." I giggled. 

The Jun brothers. (:

"Khun, you were saying?" I told him laughing. 

"Chloe, did I ever tell you that I love you?" he told me. 

I blushed and replied, " Yeah you have. But i told you already that the answer is still an i'm not sure." 

"Yup, I know that. I just wanted to say that." He told me with a smile in his voice. 

"Anyway, we're here to spend time with the members before we go." said Nickhun. 

I nodded with a smile. "Why don't you play the song that you were practicing at home?"

"Okay, but i'm not really good at it though." i answered shyly. 

Suddenly, I heard the members yelling at different times that it was okay and that they wanted me to play the piano. I giggled and started to play. 

(A Thousand Years by Christina Perri on the piano).

As I finished the song, I heard the members sniffling. I tried to hid my laugheter. but i just couldn't. Imagin seven grown males crying. Jay, Khun, Taecyeon, Junho, Junsu, Wooyoung and Chansung. 

I stood up from my seat and outstretched my hands. Then the seven of them all just ran into my arms. Hahah! From the back, i felt khun's hand on my shoulder. I turned my head and smiled at him. 

"We have to go now." he whispered into my ear. His lips just a few centimetres from my face. Nickhun shocked me. I just stood there stiff and nodded. 

"See ya guys!" said khun. Then jokwon, changmin, seulong and jinwoon appeared out of breath. "Did we miss Chloe?"

"Not yet but we really have to go now. I need to go to the hospital." I explained to them. 

"Oh..." I heard the disappointment in their voices. 

"Aww, come on and give me a hug before i go to the hospital." Then again i get almost pushed over and doggy piled by four full grown males if it wasn't for khun again. I laughed at ONE DAY's childish side. 

I wave to them with my right hand while khun held my left hand. He led me back downthe elevator and into the  car. 

Once we were seated, Nickhun asked me, "Are you okay?" 

I merrily replied with nod. 

"Off to the hospital!" said Nickhun with somewhat fear and excitement in his voice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------