What Should I Do?

Blinded

I felt his body warmth almost instantly when our lips met. Onew's hands cupped my face and brought it closer to him. My body responded eagarly to his actions and my arms slowly push themselves up toward him. Our lips matched each other's, moving in sync.

Then suddenly, Onew gently pulled himself away. My eyes still closed, I reluctantly pulled away too. He firmly grabbed my shoulders as he helped me up to my feet. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw Onew with a smile on his face.

"Hey."

I turned away shyly as I felt my cheeks starting to warm up. Onew laughed and grabbed my hand, leading me towards the door where I had entered with Taemin. He skipped down the hall towards the elevator with me stumbling behind him. I looked at him as if he was a whole different person. The elevator gave a sharp 'ding' as if announcing that it had arrived.

Again, i was pulled into the small confined space that had that pungent and unwelcoming smell that lingered around. Just as the lift door closed, Onew pushed me towards one of the walls and our lips met again. He kissed me gently as if he was afraid that it would've hurt me. I felt his hands wandering behind my back, forcing my body to come closer to his.

This time, the elevator's 'ding' made Onew pull away from me. Yet again, another smile came onto his face as his arm grabbed my waist. He led me out to the underground parking lot where his car was parked. I followed him blankly, as I was still in a daze. Like a gentleman, he opend the door for me and closed it behind me. I sat there in the front seat trying to recall what just happend. The sound of Onew closing the driver seat's door interupted my train of thought. I turned to him blankly. 

He leaned towards me and I closed my eyes to prepare myself for another one of Onew's kiss. I waited for his lips to come into contact with mine but, our lips just didn't meet. Suddenly, I heard the click of a seat belt. I cautiously opened one eye to take a peek at what seemed to be ages. To my astonishment, Onew didn't lean over to give me a kiss but to help me put on my seat belt. 

Just as Onew finshed putting my seat belt, he caught me staring at him in my akward position and the next moment he was laughing to himself. "If you wanted a peck, all you had to do was ask u'know?" Abruptly, he immediatly gave me slight peck on the top of my lips. Almost instantly I felt my cheeks turn bright red and I turned away from Onew's face. 

Onew sped down the highway with a relaxed expression on his face. He would often touch his lips and laugh at himself like a small child. At other times, he would tap a rhythm on the steering wheel while whistling a tune. 

"What am I going to do?" I thought as I lightly banged my head continuously against the passanger's side window. After hearing the sound of my hollow head hitting the ever-so-painful window, he grabbed my left hand with his right and he intertwined his fingers with mine.

I smiled at him as the wonderful memories started to flood my mind again as if a movie was playing. I squeezed his hand and decided to put my head on his shoulder as he drove. When Onew felt sudden weight on his shoulder, he turned to look down. He smiled at the familiar actions that I used to do when we were still together. When I was still blind.

"So what now? Do I still love Onew like how I did in the past? Or have I moved on to Nickhun who is the one for me now?" I thought to myself as my eyes slowly and reluctantly closed thmesleves. 

~Nickhun's POV~

I paced up and down the living room with my cell in my hand. It's almost 2am and Chloe still is not back. Did something happen to her? No that's impossible, Onew would never hurt her if he truely loved her. What if there's something wrong with her eye? Maybe her cell just ran out of battery. 

All sorts of scenarios filled my head as I continued to pace back and forth. My phone vibrated in my hand as it flashed an unknown number on its screen. I pcked up the call. 

"Hello?"

"Hi Hyung. "

"Taemin, where's Chloe? Why hasn't she came back yet?" I asked worriedly. 

"Don't worry. Chloe's at our house. Do you mind if she stayed one more night?"

"Taem-"

"Please Hyung. We haven't seen her in ages. Please"

I thought about Taemin's request and it seemed fair. 

"Ohkay Taemin. But make sure she comes home safely okay?" I answered him, trying to hide my reluctant tone. 

"Thanks Hyung! Don't worry! She's our noona who we love with all our hearts. We'll surely take care of her!"

"Okay then. Call me if there's anything." 

Taemin ended the call abruptly which resulted to the dead tone on the the other side of the line."

"I know someone who love Chloe more than just a dongsaeng." I told myself as I sat down ont he couch and rubbed my temples trying to ease the light headache that slowly creeped in. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys. 

Long time no see yeah? How has everyone been? (:

Sigh again my lazy as seemed to have almost forgotten about the fanfic. 

Luckily I was reminded by my friend! (:

Oh yeah. I was wondering if you guys wanted a [M Rated] Chapter just for fun. Please type your feed back in the comment box if you want or do not want a [M Rated] chapter. 

Oh yeah, don't worry my [M Rated] stuff would only be descirbing the kiss scenes. Nothing further. *sticks out tongue in disguest*

-angmohsai