Rehab

Blinded

Honestly speaking, rehab hardly worked for me. Althought is was recommended to go to rehab, I decided not to go after the first try. Mainly for two reasons. One,  Onew had taught me everything that they taught me. Secondly, it would be Onew the one paying. I wasn't able to go out to my work due to my sight. Thus, the breadwinner of the house was Onew. Onew seemed to have actually agreed to my request of terminating the rehab, oddly. We took Onew's car to the rehabilitation centre as walking was inconvenient to me. Therefore, making us take the car back home. 

As we sat in the car, it suddenly became quiet. I turned to the driver seat, where Onew was supposedly sitting. "You really don't mind me staying with you? I can always move out you know." I told him cowardly. I knew very well myself that I'm still not, and won't be  till a long time, ready to stay by myself. With a smirk on his face, he turned to me and said, "I don't want you to leave. Don't worry that you'll be a burden to me because your not okay?" he told me. All I could do was nod. 

A few years have passed since I moved in with Onew and well, things are almost still the same. The only difference is that  I'm able to do more things by myself. So I guess I could call myself more independent? But I do however struggle sometimes. With the help of this long stick like thing, it helps me to see the things on the floor when I'm walking so that I won't trip over them. So more or less I'm tripping over things less. Onew always laughs at me when I trip over something and after that a punch follows straight to his stomach. Although I'm blind I'm still lethal. 

"Come on Chloe! I have something to tell you." Onew said as he lead me to the couch. As he got me to sit down, he took a deep breath.. "I was offered a spot with  Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Kimbum to debut!"   By the way, just to fill you in the gaps for you,  a few months after I was told I was blind, I suggested to Onew to follow his dreams of being an artiste. So soon after he tried out of the SM Academy and well he got it! Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and Kibum have been like Onew's little gang with Onew the leader since he was the oldest. Minho and I are the same age. The four of them have came over to our house many so i practically called them my brothers. Oh yeah, one more update. Onew and I are together, as in a relationship. Ever since, I've become more I dependent and Onew had been busy with is practices in SM Academy. So when I heard the news, I was obvious overfilled with joy. I jumped at him and hugged him. 

"Anyway, so I was thinking, since the five of us are going to debut for sure, let's go out to celebrate!" Onew suggested. I felt around for his hand. Seraching. Finally I found it, i grabbed it and gave a slight tug. "Sure why not. Since this is good news! I'll pay!" I offered. I could suddenly imagine Minho, Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun and Key's puzzled looked. I laughed. Taemin spoke, "Noona, are you okay?" he asked me with his adorable voice. I walked over to where he was and gave him a hug, "Yes Taemin. Noona's perfectly fine." Let me explain. I usually don't treat people this is probably the first  time that I'm treating them for a a meal. "Thanks noona! You're the best." said Taemin as he wrapped his arms around me. I let go of him and ruffled his hair. "Noona, whatch my hair. Do you know how long it took for me to style it?" Taemin told me as he tried to dodge. I laughed, sigh. Guys and their pride for their hair. Sometimes I really dont' understand.

I heard someone chuckle on the side. It was quite a deep chuckled, so that meant it could only be one person. Minho. I turned to him and stretched my hand to his head, but obviously I couldn't reach. "Haha! Noona your too short! Mehrong!" he teased me. "Yah, Minho!" I said. "Noona, don't worry I'll get him for you!" said Key. Key is like my sister. Haha! I guess I'm considered the older sister of the five. I literally take care of them. So when I'm not around or the boys are at the studio, Key takes my place. If you get what I'm trying to say. "There, Noona. I got him." Key told me proudly as I heard him skip towards me. "What did you do exactly?" I asked. "Punch him in the stomach. I'm just the right height." I have him this face...----> (-_-)" "What.." 

I heard Jonghyun and Onew's voice, they seemed to be talking about something important but I'm not sure what. 

"Come on guys! Let's go! You guys must be starving." I told them. Practically like little kids they all started to hurry down. As always, the gentleman, Jonghyun helped me to the car. 

Onew drove the car to the front of the house and we all got in. Onew drove, I sat in front and the rest sat in the back. Don't worry, we own a van.

"Finally! Let's go!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry sorry! I'm a bad person! I didnt update frequently *slap*

I'll try my best. I've been quite busy... :/ Hope you liked this chapter (: 

please don't forget to subscribe!

Cheers!