You Hurt Her.

Blinded

~Nickhun's POV~

"Thanks for the food." Said my members and the Shinee members. 

I smiled at the. The 15 of us all exchanged numbers making sure that we were able to contact each other again. I think we've become close friends now. 

"Nickhun, we have to go back to JYP training grounds. See you." said my members and the 2AM members as the slowly walked off towards the door waving back at me. 

"Tell Chloe we'll be waiting for her!" yelled Taecyeon childishly. 

I laughed at him. Giant.. ^^

I turned back to the Shinee members who were eyeing me. 

"So you like Chloe?" asked Jonghyun. 

I nodded innocently. 

"You know that Hyung and Chloe were once together?" 

I nodded. 

"Then d-" Taemin cut Jonghyun off. 

"Hyung, Khun hyung is a good guy. He's been taking care of noona for a long time. We shouldn't interfer with their love triangle." said Taemin. 

The others paused for a while then all of them nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Don't hurt my sister. Or else i'll come find you." said Key jokingly as he playfully punch my arm. 

I smiled at him and reassured them that I would take good care of Chloe. 

Minho took out his phone and read a message. "Come on guys, manager hyung is here. Off to practise too."

"We're gonna go off now. You're going back up to Chloe's room right? Do you mind helping me call hyung down? tell him that we'll meet him downstairs." 

"Okay" I told them. 

As the lift door opened to Chloe's level, Onew was standing infront of me. 

" Don't you dare hurt Chloe again." I told him straight. 

"You should be the one watching out." Onew replied. What "I'll always be here for her." 

"So will I." 

"I love Chloe." I told Onew. 

Onew seemed a bit shocked but then he replied. "I love her too." 

"Let's just see who she chooses. I'll accept whoever she choose but if i'm not choosen, let me just tell you that i'll be here to catch her when she falls."

"Agreed. See you next time then." Onew said as he politely bowed as the lift door closed. 

I need to win Chloe's heart. I need to win it. 

----------------------------------------------

~Onew's POV~

How could he have said that?!

What right does he have to love her?! It was me who look after her all this time. 

Just thinking about this made my blood boil. Argh. 

 "Hyung.. Are you okay?" asked Taemin. 

I shook my head trying to come back to reality. 

"Are you okay? Is something bothering you?" asked Minho. 

"No. Nothing. Let's go. Our song isn't gonna mkae itself.."

And just like that we tried to forget for Chloe for a while. 

------------------------

-In Chloe's hospital room-

~Chloe's POV~

Nickhun walked into the room with a stern look on his face. Something that i honestly raely saw. 

I looked at him worriedly. His face changed and he walked towards me with a smile. 

The only thing I could do was smile.

Silently, he walked beside me and sat down. He kissed my cheek then walked towards the corner of the room and  sat down. 

Ignoring me for the first time, he closed his eyes and slept. 

-----------

Sorry guys i wont be updating anytime soon.. 

): i'm trying to catch upwith my homework.. 

continue to comment though! ^^