Debuts

Blinded

~Chloe's POV~

"Noona! I've missed you so much! Did you know that?" Taemin told me as he clinged onto my arm just like a five year old child not wanting to let go of his brand new toy. I smiled at my "little brother" as I thought about how selfish I actually have been all this time. Leaving the people who helped me out the most just because of, what I hope it was, a misunderstanding.

Taemin brought me into a lift that had an awfully familiar smell. Unfortunatly I did rememeber the pungent smell. I wrinkled my nose in discomfort, Taemin tried to hide his laughter. I shot daggers at him signaling him to be quiet. "Noona, you still wrinkle your nose when you enter this lift." A bright smile came across his face but it only stayed for a few seconds.

I outstretched my arms to him encouraging him to come in for a hug. As he came in and hugged me Taemin fell to his knees and said, "I wish you still lived with us. I wish everything was just like it was before the horrid girl came." The horrid girl? Ahh, Ashley. Aish, she really is one troublemaker. But if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have meet Nickhun and the others right?

DING!

The elevator doors opened revealing a hallway similar to JYP's training centre but this hallway was filled with posters of what the kids' seniors. I squeezed Taemin's shoulder signal and tugged on them trying to help him up. When he finally stood up, I saw that he was crying. Looking at him cry like that made my heart break. I stretched out and using the back of my hand, I wiped the tears that seemed to continuously run down his cheeks. Taemin responded with a forced smile and a sniffle while we stepped out of the confined lift.

"Come on! Didn't you say you had a surprise for me?" I reminded him, hoping that my little brother would stop crying. Taemin nodded as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway. He dragged me down the hallway as he turned left and right as if he was in a maze that he had been forced to memorize. Finally we hit what I think was the end of the '"maze". Taemin turned his body to the left and he gently pushed a opaque door that had the bright block lettered words "Practise Room" on them.

Behind the door was a lamanader floor that had various markings on the floor symbolizing the vigourous training that the kids have been going through. The room's threewalls were mirror which allowed you to see every aspect of yourself, which I found absolutely fascinating. And of course the last wall of the room was the famouse SM Entertainment's cloud background.

"NOONA!" Oh no! Here we go again with the crazy stampede. The only thing I saw amazingly was three blur figures running towards me at a speed which I would consider dangerous.

3... 2... 1...

"You're finally here!" yelled Minho as he was obviously the first person to grab me and lift me up as if I was a rag doll. "Atheletes" I thought to myself as he then spun we around. "Okay! My turn!" yelled Kibum as he tried to pry Minho's hands off me. Abruptly, Minho let go of his arms and before I knew it I landed Key who was hilariously lying on the floor. Realising that he was probably out if breath at that point of time, I quickly got to my feet and offered my hand to him. With a cheeky smile in his face, he accepted my help. However, when Key was almost half his way up, Jonghyun came up behind me and pushed me down. "How I missed these kids" I thought to myself as a smile stretched my face.

"Anyway, do you wanna hear the great news?" said Taemin as he and Minho tried to untangle the three of us. "Isn't that the reason why you called me?" I asked him.

"OUR DEBUT DATE IS FINALLY OUT!" yelled Kibum in his abnormally high pitched voice. "NO WAY!" I yelled excitedly as I ran towards the boys and attempted a group hug. "All my 'boys' are going to debut aroudn the same time. Amazing!" I thought. Amazingly, a tear escaped the corner of my eye as I thought about all the hardships these boys had to go thought just to get to where they are at now. Suddenly, someone walked in which made us all lot towards the door.

He stood there.

Yes.

Him.

Onew.

He walked slower and closer to me as our eyes locked on each other. Once he reach where I was standing, he stood there right infront of me and just stared at me. His stare was not one that was filled with anger but rather it was filled with regret and pain, which did not seem relevant to the joyous atmosphere. We stood there, eyes locked, for what seemed like hours.

I finally was able to snap out of his mesmerizing gaze when I heard my phone ring. I stumbled backwards due to the shock. I dug my hands into my pockets trying to locate my phone. When I did find it, the screen read, "Nickhun". With the phone still in my hand, I looked at Onew who also saw the name which was being shown on my phone. Onew's eyes suddenly became angry as the phone continued to ring in my hand. Finally, I decided to answered.

"Hello? Yes I'm fine. Don't worry about me. Yes. Okay. Okay." I answered Nickhun just realising that the other kids had left us to be by ourselves. Just as I hung up, Onew lunged towards me and landed on his knees with his arms wrapped around my waist. He put his ear to my stomach and he started to cry.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He kept on repeating the two words over and over again as if he was a broken recorder. Seeing the state he was in, my hands wandered naturally towards his head but stopped and retreated. Onew senses the sudden decision. He looked up at me and grabbed my hand, guiding it to his head. "Let's stay like this for at least a few more hours? At least this is the least of what you could pay me back for all the times where I needed you and you weren't here for me." Hearing him say this, I fell to my knees while tears began to fall down my cheeks. Onew changed his postion so thg he lay flat on the ground with his head in my lap, his hands holding on of mine inbetween his.

"Okay. I'll stay here." I told him as I gently his head.

"Chloe?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

Then he brouhgt himself up so that I could see him clearly and he kissed my lips.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey Guys! Long time no update! Gosh i should really slaughter myself. Tsk Tsk Tsk. First of all, I need to apologize for two things.

Firstly, I apologized for the not so great chapter.

And secondly, i really really really apologise for not updating.  This is like the first time in maybe 3-4 months that I've updated. 

Sigh. This is really bad. I'm a terrible person.

I'm having exams now so I probably will not be able to update a lot but rest assured, this time I will really try my best to update as soon as possible. So please do continue to show your love to my fanfic. 

Loves, 

Angmohsai