Of All People Why Would I Call His Name Out?

Blinded

 

~Onew's POV~

 

I timelessly sat on the bed with that girl laying comfortably in my arms. She kept on calling out my name as tears slowly rolled down her flawless face. She called out to me in a heart stricken voice as if she was running away from some horrid monster. I couldn't understand what was happening to her though. My heart broke though, seeing her in this pain staking state. I wanted to help her but she wasn't my girl anymore . She was Nickhun's. I shouldn't touch another guy's girl right?

 

With that thought still vibrantly lingering in my mind, I stretched my neck towards the bedroom window to take a peak at the bright yellow-orange light that was streaming into the room. The sun was rising already which meant that my alarm would ring soon and most likely wake Chloe up. But I didn't want that to happen. If Chloe work up, she probably wouldn't remember any thing right? She probably would go back running to Nickhun and most likely forget about me. I didn't want that to happen but I wasn't that selfish to right? I couldn't hog someone else's girl.

 

I checked my clock again to estimate what time the alarm would disturb her peaceful state. Five minutes. I gently laid Chloe back down on the bed and slid my hand out from underneath her back. I stared back at her somewhat peaceful state and smiled. I loved that girl. But she wasn't mine anymore. I stood up and reluctantly started walking towards the door. I grabbed the door knob and turned it as I glanced back towards sleeping Chloe. I hope that we can still become what we were in the past. As I slowly and gently closed the door behind me, I heard the alarm sounded.

 

 

~Chloe's POV ~

"OMG WHAT IS THAT ANNOYING SOUND? Hasn't Nickhun turned off his morning alarm yet?!" I thought to myself as I grabbed a nearby pillow and tried to block out the irritating alarm. I tossed and turned hoping that the alarm would automatically go on snooze mode like it usually does in the morning. I waited some more but the irritating sound just wouldn't shut up. Frustrated, I shot up and was about to probably storm down the stairs when I realized I wasn't in my room. Well technically I was in my room but not the one in Nickhun's house at least. I was in my room, but it was the room in Onew's house. I scratched my heading trying to figure out what exactly had happened. I turned my head slightly trying to register what exactly happened last night.

 

Nickhun had called me in the car telling, well more like forcing me, to stay at Onew’s house. Then after that I remembered leaning my head against the side of the door staring at the uncomfortably familiar scenery. “Arhh… Darn I fell asleep in the car. Crap” I thought to myself, so much for attempting my ‘petty’ plan. As I swung my legs across the bed so that they came into contact with the familiar ground, I grabbed my head helplessly with one hand. I could feel my body circling as my head throbbed like mad. Attempting to get rid of the painful drumming, I closed my eyes and shook my head vigourously. I opened my eyes but the throbbing didn’t stop. With the pain still in my head, I tried to stand up from the bed to search for an Advil or anything that would cure the agonizing pain. As I took one hand off the bed, I found myself moving rather quickly towards the floor. The throbbing in my head hurt so much I lost control of my strength. I lay on the floor, eyes closed, groaning in pain.

 

Thankfully though only a few seconds later, I heard the door open and plates crash to the floor. I turned my head towards the open door making an effort to see whom the person was as footsteps hurriedly moved closer and closer towards me. “Onew?” I called out unconsciously. When his name left my mouth, I was shocked. Of all people why would I call his name out? Why Onew?

 

“Noona! Are you okay?! I’ve got you now don’t worry! Hyung! Hyung!” I heard a voice call out frantically. My heart sunk unconsciously when I realized that the voice did not belong to Onew.  I shook my head gently reminding myself that the reason that I called out to Onew unconsciously wasn’t the main problem now, the irritiating drumming in my head as the real problem. Just moments later, I felt myself being exchange from the current pair of arms that help me to another pair of arms that held me tighter than the previous arms.

 

“Onew?” I called out unconsciously again.

 

“It’s me Chloe. Don’t worry I’ve got you.”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

HELLO EVERYONE! How are you? (: Here's another chapter! (: 

My mid-years are finally done! YEAHHHHHHHH! 

Thank you readers for your support and please do feel free to comment and give suggestions below. AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRBE. 

 -ANGMOHSAI